Vardy to Arselel

Anyone else bummed about this?

Not only do I think he'll flop but I wanted to see more or less the same starting 11 for Leicester try their hand at the CL.

Now I feel unless they get Obamayang or someone of the like, they're fucked.

yes but there are at least two threads in the catalog full of 'traitor' bitching and hurr but muh money/market responses.

what part of leicester you from lad?

will fail in london.

mark my words.

Not a fan m8 just wanted to see the Foxes troll Europe just like they did everyone else

I'm not angry at the guy, more disappointed. Also I didn't feel like checking the catalog, sorry

le fast englishman

Puerto Leicester

>not having faith in Leicester's scout to find another literal who GOAT

Would be dope senpai. It would also revert Vardy back to his coked up state.

20M to destroy a meme team and get a better striking option than giroud and welbeck

To me it is a smart move

He knows this year was a fluke, making a move a move to team In the big 4 Is pretty smart plus his name's already engraved In Leicesters history.

[shilling intensifies]

Wouldn't say bummed, but after all he's said about wanting to stay and wanting to keep the team together for next season I'd lose a lot of respect for him if he does go.
And given the contrast between his playing style and Arsenal's playing style I think he'll end up like Benteke has at Liverpool.

this
he realized he's going to be shit next season and decided not to harm his team.
He is doing Leicester a favour by going to the rivals desu

>Benteke at Liverpool
>£32.5 Million
>10 goals

Surely even Vardy will score more tap ins for the Gooners?

>fluking an entire premiership title
yeah no.
and if he wanted to win things why would he go to arsenal of all places?

Arsenal poached him too

you can't buy shit for 20M these days, only gamble.

This just shows that Wenger is doing much better than how he should do

You're fucking signing a one-season wonder because you're so desperate for a striker yet so desperate to ruin each one you buy that isn't Giroud (see Podolski) that you're considering every meme,I can even imagine him trying to comprehend english on the internet and asking on Arsenal related facebook groups what striker should he buy under some fake account

I mean,yeah,Vardy is ok,but not Arsenal-tier so to speak,not to mention that you need to have a certain formation and relationship between the players to make him correctly work,arsenal's le attackers and everyone up ahead is a slightly blind Usain Bolt or the complete opposite (Giroud) isn't going to work on Vardy

Fucking hell,go full meme,he should buy Griggs too,fuck that,he should buy Griggs and put 999m on Morata or Higuain and bankrupt the club,he won't have to bother with this kind of stuff when he'll be in league 2 cause you just buy half of the released players from these kinds of leagues or maybe buy the whole team of Leicester FC including assets,stadium and logo,maybe he'll win the title this way

What a senile old bum

>Arsenal try to walk the ball in the net otherwise the fans boo

>Vardy plays in a system where his team has no possession then bloot the ball up to Vardy

What are Arsenal thinking?
Why would Vardy agree to this?

First of all, >we create a lot of chances, m8, second of all, we don't always play possession style, we're very good at the counter too. That argument doesn't even make sense, we need all kind of players in order to deal with diferent styles
My english is shit and so is your mum at bed

arsenal is doing this to hopefully score some more goals. i don't care what anyone says, giroud is not a top striker right now.
but more importantly, they want to break up leicester and eliminate one important opponent. next seasons leicester will be last seasons chelsea, they hope.

Wenger is desperate. This must be his final year to keep his job.He must win the league or the Champions League or else he is gone.

why the fuck would he want to go?

arsenal fans are cuckolds and niggers they wont be able to take the bantz
this is gonna be like when jonn lennon went from being a lad from liverpool to a diry no good sjw hippy

Chicharito

Kinda sad, you'd think he would stay in leicester

Not to mention 20x his original transfer fee

Oh man this would be memetastic

He should stay IMO. At least he'd get Champions League football and would be guarenteed to get a game.

wait ARSENE WENGER actually approved this? he actually got the idea to sign a technically limited 29 year old one season wonder?

what the fuck is going on? is he actually going to waste all that money on this guy? this is the most retarded thing he will ever have done in all his time as a manager

>20 million
>all that money
It's literally a drop in the bucket

Stay classy you favella nigger

Hey man are you angry, asking for a friend

Fucking hell lads. This is the worst scenario because Vardy was someone you'd think wouldn't leave. So if he goes, it basically guarantees Mahrez and Kante leaving as well. FUCK.