550 years ago my region has been freed from opressive Germans(that annexed this place from locals 180 years before...

550 years ago my region has been freed from opressive Germans(that annexed this place from locals 180 years before that) and became a semi-autonomy and a dutchy up until 1772 when Germans annexed it by barbaric force once more.

The semi-autonomy period was was of the best, with culture, economy and science blooming :3 Dukes of Warmia convened the Prussian comitia maiora and were overall hated for being simply better than the pr*ssians and embracing things like poetry, free religion and beliving Copernicus.

After that, as a part of "Pr*ssia" the place was left to rot and the German brutality and opression towards Poles, Balts and Dutchmen who lived here is is remembered up until this day. The kulturkampf was immense with Germans destoying parts of the old city to "hide" it's Warmian past. Not to mention - due to german agressive nature the region was ruined during ww2.

Now my question is.

Why do Germans have to ruin everything?

Can't they just fuck off? I mean even Poles left us be, can't Germans do the same and fuck off with their "Pr*ssia" and autism maps made by their posters and, fuck, even politicians?

Prussians aren't Germans, they are slavo baltic mongrels who are linguistically german, and must follow their central asian steppe urges to conquer and subdue.

Real Germans are isolationist.

We're not fuly Polish though. So you can fuck off.

Well the Teuton country was always a mix. We retained some sort of autonomy within it but it was mostly opression thus the rebellions against it. And if German settlers from Magdeburg, Poles and Balts stand together and rebel against the Pr*ssian you can understand things were bad.

prussian germans best germans

now i know why we ally them always

Time to start using past tense.

I will give you a free bump OP because this is interesting.

RELEASE MY BODY

I doubt your ancestors come from this place, nearly all of its current inhabitants are transplants from central and former Eastern Poland.

They do though. Due to documments in churches I can trace my family back to 15xx.

I am from bavaria so not german

best part

Bavarians are like Indians.
Beings free of dignity and tormented by destiny, who - during there entire history - never created something else than agro-economy and a „culture“ based on dirt and filth, until the white man made you familiar with the concept of civilization.

In fact you have nothing to be proud of, until a few years ago you didn't even have an infrastructure and I bet there's an Alm-Öhi on some mountainside, who has never seen electric light.

And not even that worked out, as one can clearly see. Although meanwhile you learn High German, you can't speak it and nobody seems talk about how the car frame construction was outsourced to you because you stupid farmers are good for nothing but menial tasks.

With your allegedly „more sophisticated“ education the major part of you Kevins are held down.

Just like Indians, Bavarians don't understand the concept of civilization, they just function somehow. Nobody knows why.

At the end of the day we are just happy when no Bavarian is within earshot anymore, so that we can make fun of you loudly and joyfully.

What I have never understood either is how you incest-plagued Bavarifools managed to become the posterboys of Germany with your farmer lifestyle. The whole world laughs about you and what do you do? You laugh with us!

Bavarians are the scum that plagues our once proud republic. You have accomplished nothing, you will never accomplish anything, you will always stay the debt slaves of the white ma

>tfw everyone forgot that original Prussians were Balts except us

Not really, we have a school named after Herkus monte who was born near Warmia and children in school learn about him.

Herkus was the only guy who made a Baltic nation possible on those lands after defeating Helmeryk von Wurzburga and destroying teutons utterly.

Also remember that despite being Balt, he was a Catholic.

>Wurzburga
*Wurzburg

Germans weren't an external group, they were a large part of the population, so your Germans vs Warmians narrative is bullshit

Their beer's better than the Pifke ones though

>Germans weren't an external group
Of course they were.

It changed with time and, and later on everyone mixed and lived together in the Dutchy in one community. The local Germans were often against Pr*ssia as well.

Everybody knows what is Danzig because of the world history class but nobody's ever heard of 'Gdansk'

No one is talking about Gdańsk though.

Please go back to your "Wales" thread.

They didn't let me cum on Wales

What is common between Russia and Prussia?

A lot of people know what is Gdansk
Do outsiders even know at least 3 south korean cities?

Both stole history from places they attacked?

I wouldn't know

>Of course they were
Not in the era you were talking about. Germans were already building cities in the region long before Poles were brought in.

Best question is how cold does it get there?

This is quite interesting because it depends on which castles you mean and you need to remember that some teuton(you use the word Germans when there was a lot of Czech teutons as well) castles were build on the base of Warmian fortifications.

It was -8 or something few days ago, got to -32 I think 4 years ago.

What have you done compared to countries like England, France, Italy, Asspain usw. you are nothing and you will never be. People like Bavarians because they are the only Germans that have an bit of personality.

Nobody likes you. Period.

>We're not fuly Polish though. So you can fuck off.
But you are.

>we are not fully Polish
yes you are, do you know how much migration between cities was there in the past
just because you live in a certain piece of land that doesnt mean your ancestors lived exacly there
i live in the south and im blonde and blue eyed, i see all shades of hair and skin color there, we are a clusterfuck of nationalities

Not really. Polonized? Sure. Poles? Not all of us.

see my surname is Kromer..

Seoul Busan Pyongyang

Ive seen people who have surename "Cuckstrom" and who look 70% mongoloid mate
are you blonde?

I haven't come across Czech names when reading about members of the Teutonic order so I don't think it were all that many.

>Warmian fortifications

So?

Are you implying I can't have brown hair and balt genes? Interesting. Tell me more about my people.

Czechs were one of the first ones, they settled koningsberg on the base of a prussian town.

Warmians and Masurians were always Poles.

What? It was named honoring the Bohemian king, that's it.

He was leading the army at that time...

Yeah, he led the army in crusade.
But Czechs didn't settle konigsberg

If you have brown hair then you propably arent from baltic origin, but again i am not saying for certain, nothing is certain while discussing that shit
balts have more blondes than poles and if you live in poland and you arent blonde then you propably arnet baltic aswell

The king of bohemia funded the tuetons and named koeingsburg after him