Whats the best squad your team ever had?

whats the best squad your team ever had?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmGqJibjb_k
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/noticia/2010/10/blatter-reconhece-que-fifa-errou-na-organizacao-do-mundial-de-2000.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QoRzOGAnFKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go bay my cum

American GOATs tqbh

lmao, that guy on the right looks like buffon

TELE SANTANA is GOD

>Hierro

Why did Madrid get rid of him and Redondo?

Wrong Spain squad halal fag

Yeah unlike you. You just look like a buffoon.

Women's football on BBC at the moment (Scotland lost 4-0 to Iceland). I've not watched it before but they truly are awful. Tiny little grounds and they still can't fill them.

We were European chempions and shit in 60's.And three tiems finalist in 64, 72 and 88.
Still Lev Yashin IS the best goalie ever shown to the world.

>Pele, Jairzinho and the Whos

How the hell did Italy lose to them

>carlos alberto
>tostao
>rivelino
>whos

get a better pic

Easy.

>expecting people to know these literally who teams
fuck off, you disgusting hipsters

to better understand how much Brazil was powerful at the time, look up Josè Altafini
He was wrecking Serie A and CL at the time, easily one of the best forwards in Europe and yet he was 6th or 7th choice for Brazil

Viera's shirt already looks sweaty lol

>68100833
delete this

..............is that Meek Mill next to Lehmann?

Jair da Costa aswell. Won 4 Serie A, 2 european cups and two intercontinental cups with Inter. Scoring the winner against Benfica in 1965. Only got one cap for Brazil.

cafu, raí, muller > messi suarez neymar

>tfw your best ever squad was overshadowed by massive SK refball and a german handball

Big Black Lauren.

sad thing parma declared bankrupcy

fulci?

>implying otherwise

Vasco will never be this cool again.

who is fulci?

this guy here. he used to work as a movie director in italy

It's vaporub.

its sad what happened to the futebol carioca

lel. he was probably someone from the technic comission. you know that this team won the world cup of clubs against milan in 1993?

wasnt barca the 92 CL winner?

Baêa minha porra

this team won against barça in 1992, and milan in 1993.

Sao Paulo defeated Barcelona in 1992 and Milan in 1993 (Marseille were the european champions but they were not allowed to play due to that fixing games scandal)

and thats why i think this squad is the gratest we had. we also won 4-1 against barcelona in the tereza herrera tournament.

4-0 against real madrid. this same squad youtube.com/watch?v=vmGqJibjb_k

fuck ;_;7

>Parma in the 90s
>hipster
BTW that looks like Buffon because it's him you complete fucklord
Fight me

I think if Worst Korea hadnt cheated they would have won the WC

And probably the second best brazilian squad of all time after Santos 1962-1963, right? Flamengo 1981 third maybe?

>not a single drop of moor blood

perhaps yes

we would probably still lose to Italy
but yes Korea easily refballed two of the best 3 teams, leaving it easy for Brazil

>morientes
>hierro
>raul

>Finidi George
top lad

Though I cherish what the 2012 and 2015 did, this is probably the best.

meme team of the 90s. amazing

>Clarence Seedorf
>le win a cheeky CL everywhere i go man

Literally the only likable big team mercenary.

Casillas, Owen, Helguera, Ronaldo, Figo, Zidane, Makélélé, Michel Salgado, Roberto Carlos, Raúl, Beckham.

Ilgner, Sanchís, Morientes, Hierro, etc.

And here is based rincón lifting the Club World Cup trophy of 2000.

>implying

2000 - 2005 Madrid was literally nothing more than a phenomenally successful advertising campaign. Nothing organic about that squad

Now I notice that Fábio Mahseredjian was there.
Best fitness coach in brazil, lucky beast as well.

>no libertedores
>not defeated real madrid b team
>mundial
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/noticia/2010/10/blatter-reconhece-que-fifa-errou-na-organizacao-do-mundial-de-2000.html

undisputed

>pavon

>Ibra's face

Why the extremely poor photoshop job? Not just Ibra, but quite a few players therein.

>ronaldo won 1 la liga, 1 uefa supercup and 1 intercontinental cup in 5 years at Madrid

At least CR7 won two CLs

jesus christ there's more GOATs in there than a welsh harem

We literally won the league 3 times in a row with a HIV+ as our main goalscorer.

That's what I thought, but I couldn't find a better pic of all of them

he was done by 2004.

>this obsessed São Paulino who'll create threads and lurk for my posts to copypaste his anticorinthian yap.
So easy, it's adorable.

>Buy washed up player from Italian club for excessive fee
>Get cucked by same club in the following year's CL
Madrid and Barca are both familiar with this.

>take Inter's best player
>get cucked by them in the CL
kek

Ibra was a joke. Eto'o was far superior. Fuck Pep.

>Messi won 0 World Cups and 0 America Cup in 10 years at Argentina

At least Arbeloa won two World Cups and 2 Euros

So Arbeloa is quite better than Messi

ger keked

I didn't said CR7 was better than Ronaldo though. Because he isn't.

wait, who did halal get cucked by?

I don't know how can anyone deny São Paulo and Santos are the two most successful clubs in the country. Guess being the biggest means having the largest amount of favelado fans for them. Funny.

there he is again, with his limited vocabulary, arsenal of links and images.

just the thought that he might have a notepad with his resources annotated somewhere, or that he refuses to clean his history so he has these things handy, my lord.

Juventus.

they are deluded petistas. they still in denial even after video and audio evidences. "Ganhamo roubado" - DUALIB, Alberto

F

And Monaco

your arguments are simply ad hominem. attacking me, and not my argument. you never refuted video and aduio evidence youtube.com/watch?v=QoRzOGAnFKQ

This whole post is banter supreme.

>'my arguments'
>incoherent youtube videos and image macros
>annotated links and canned posts

just the thought that corinthians was money laudering russian mafia's drug traficking money, my lord

>Milan

Must be a difficult choice since your looking at a club that historically, has always been stacked

ad hominem supreme

....Im guessing that your spat began in that thread a few days ago (whose main topic i've now forgotten) which quickly devolved into an argument between two Brazilian anons?

>Images showing a comparison of titles won
>videos with recordings from key corinthian members denoucing their fraudulent schemes
>still in denial

yes i show him video evidences, and audio from the corithians CEO proving their corruption. and all he does is; lol you are an idiot. you made a typo i won hehehe :DDDDD

>palmeiras + corinthians
>2 mundiais

the worst part is: I think I'm responsible for this.

I might've bullied this guy so much in /copalib/ that he's setting up these pitfalls for me.
Thing is: I'm more able at this than he.

You should learn from what I tell you.

Take a break, look at your baiting game. Learn to keep your cool.

I'm pretty sure you're the same guy I would tell 'I'm hiding your post' to, and you would reply to me in public to get my attention, angry.

Learn to keep your cool. I'm not a woman, I'm not screaming at you. If you can't keep it cool with me you're fucked.
If you can't keep your cool people will tool you around, fame you as confrontational and there's the death of you. And it only gets worse. They'll curb you to the point you can only do what they want you to do because you 'can't talk'.

back when the only meme player on the team was el gringo castro

also honorable mention for the 1994-95 team based Kalasha and Biyik, shame they didnt win a title