Do you think he's ashamed of being gay?

Do you think he's ashamed of being gay?

there is literally nothing wrong with being gay

Tell that to Ronaldo.

He even hired a top model to be his companion at some events for a couple of years.

Do you think she sucked the Moroccan shit off the end of his dick?

every night he prays to god asking "please make me straight"

>become probably the biggest gay icon in history

vs

>be hated by legions of your muslim and far right religious retard fans, abused in every single game until you retire

>donaldo
>gay

bi at most

>xddDDD penaldo is so gay
>make 5 threads about him every day

how badly do you want to suck his cock?

>suck his cock

>submitting
>ever

Why do teens care about someones sexuality so much?

Because sexuality is still fairly new and exciting to them.

Adults tend not to give a shit and old fucks are the only ones who get crotchety about those gays.

At least among white westerners (because I only know white westerners IRL).

fair enough. I just dont get the fascination. Youre right about it all being new. It gets old fast. One in vag, or one in ass or both.

>Donald
>asexual

Pick dos

I'd say the only thing that could provoke a sexual arousal from him is that white dot.

Or a mirror

hes like a quarter bi

He'll come out when he retires, he wouldn't have won those last 2 Ballon d'or without muslim votes

he's not ashamed of leaving his son without a mother, that's for sure

What is with this boards obsession with sexuality and how does it relate to sports?

He might be not gay but he is definitely more autistic than Messi.

gaylord

what did he mean by this, espee?

I don't get it

He's slimey af.

What's wrong with this?

Not ashamed, just protecting his brand. Teenagers and young women are his main audience, and they would probably stop caring about him if they knew they couldn't fuck him. He'll come out when he's older, and not as relevant anymore. Like Ricky Martin.

ronnie needs to work on his posture tbqhwy

>more autistic than Messi
no such man

>#momentoboiola

Not fucking gay, stop with this meme. I'm literally sick of these shitposters that try and drag a man's name through the mud to satisfy their own jealousy. He's had several girlfriends, ok?! Unlike that puto Messi who is too scared to lose a single woman because you know he won't get another. So just fuck off you faggots and stop obsessing about Ronaldo.

tell that to hitler, you dumb nazi pĆ³ster.

Wew, Texas. What's wrong?

>this americunt madness

What's makes him so based and sexy

I rate him as Messi's equal. I beleive 90% of the teams would be better off getting Ronaldo than getting Messi. I am somewhat a fan of Real Madrid. I think most of the time Ronaldo is treated unfairly and not given his due.

And he is gay. And that Moroccan kickboxer is his boyfriend. No doubt.

no

when he played for man U he used to fuck prostitute trannys only. As far as I know he never fucked men or women.

He's sexy like a deep fried Mars bar is.

Kek, that looks so strange.

Just shows how nice he is though

>Ronaldo is treated unfairly and not given his due
How exactly?

He's not gay just an effeminate yuro, same as any other yurolet