Why france and italy hate each other?

why france and italy hate each other?...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Italians_at_Aigues-Mortes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it to see who has the best food?

All European countries hate each other from centuries of warfare and rivalry.

I like France

nobody likes gabatxos
no, we like Italy and Portugal

Because italians are arrogant subhumans tier.
France created modern Italy anyway throught Napoléon III
French cuisine is better thanitlaian cuisine
Itallians are scums, see mafia and italo americans
Shit country, diry see Naples with garbage everywhere
I can continue if I want to

they do?

Noboby really care about italy m8.
They are actuallly pretty decent immigrants, I don't really have much else to say.

Fuck dude ... argentina is the only country in europe who has not problem with someone?

>Fuck dude ... argentina is the only country in europe who has not problem with someone?
with britain ,maybe?

brexit, they still being europeans?

We love Italy.

what

>see Naples
No, see Paris, you fucking subhuman trash

>why france and italy hate each other?...
Do we ? I don't think so

Friendly banter desu

They're just a bit mad for the arts we took

Because they're the worst. And Paris is full of dogshit.

Spain and Greece are our best bros.

I neither like nor hate Italians, but I'm not fond of wogs, I hate Southern French tho.

>I hate Southern French tho
>t. consanguin

Everybody dislkie or like italy, I don't think we disklike or like them more than else

t. prolo du FN.

>implying I'm not from Rhône-Alpes
enjoy your shit weather, cuck

Spain loves Italy

France should die! But they're doing a good job letting arabs conquest the country

Ze ouest is ze best :DD

More importantly In the coming France Italian racewar, who should I side with?

frenchfags are jealous of superior italian culture

They are thieves

Do you remember when my great grandfather killed your great grandfather just because he was italian ?
Good days

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Italians_at_Aigues-Mortes

But we don't. We got each other's back, right guys?

Of courshe.

So hot... video? (No homo)

Nobody gives a fuck about Italy here.

B-but I love Italy.

Italians, you have and had a great culture and a glorious past. Be proud of that my spaghetti bros.

But I love France.

You should give The Wedding at Cana back tb.h

>not Gioconda
you had one job..

Fuck that, I prefer the Wedding at Cana.

why would they hate each oother??? they are literally the same people, almost

>why would they hate each oother???
>they are literally the same people
you answer your own question

I for one hate them both equally

and we both reciprocally hate you uk senpai

French people are not tanned poor corrupt latinshits

errrr...I'm from Northern France and we're not even like the southerners, how the fuck are we related to Italians IN ANY FUCKING MANNER ?

>)
yes :) in foreign countries italy and france are very closely associated

I think they are more akin and associated to Switzerland or Britain 2bqh not seen as filthy southerners with too much body hair

you just have to watch american films to see, they always portray french as dark southern people.

Not the stereotype here

last film I watched(the lobster), this couple is supposed to be french

mfw Québec is the last white francophonies

...I would associate France with Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Andorra and Britain.

RUDE

This is true, the other day I asked a dark person why he was speaking French, he shouted 'I AM French you stupid motherfucker!"

Year 2016 : now, they deny their KANG origins and claim they're French

Because i poo poo in my pants

Even australians portray them as shitskins.

we don't like islamic countries

Italy is like India, but european.
Disgusting brown idiots.

t.b.h. if I were to be reincarnated I wouldn't want anything besides French heritage

A pioneering mathematician, steeped in French heritage, graduating from the Ecole Normale, about to land Frances next Fields Medal

We don't like Black Islamic countries that were dominated by fucking Spaniards and Austrians for more than 10 minutes

(t-thanks)

>pierre
He's played by a nigger in the second season if I remember well.

Do not listen to the filthy meds, France.They want to rbing you down to their level and claim your success.

>being a self-hater

>France being dominated by Spaniards and Austrians

Italy, everyone

btw, how long until you switch sides and defend us?

no, I know french people aren't dark on average, plus they are very atheist, etc... but in anglo movies they try to portray them as darker than they are.

this is the average frenchman, with any hair colour, most common being slightly light brown

Rivalry. We're rivals in pretty much everything we're good at: fashion, culture, tourism, football, cuisine (especially cheese and wine). In reality most Italian universities have really close partnerships with french ones and the upper class people are all frenchboos.

If we exclude the francophone country, Italy is arguably the country which is culturally the closest to France, it's just that we have an inferiority complex and Frenchies think they're some kind of special snowflakes, so we're still convinced that we're super different for no reason whatsoever.

>Rivalry

Nah please stop. No one cares about fashion our football but faggots. Italy has never been a threat to France, our rivals are UK and Germany.

For the rest I agree. I love Italy, go their often and my cousin married an italian guy and he is always "joyeux comme un italien" so i like him.

I think you guys won in the end though

few french are sword wielding gauls now, i think they adopted the stuff the romans did in the end no?

>Germany

u wot

>no one cares about fashion or football
But that's bullshit. Also the average person that talks bad about Italy/France respectively is certainly not that educated, otherwise it wouldn't give a fuck as you do. And don't try to tell me that Frenchies don't feel any rivalry with Italy at all. I might agree if you talk about regions such as Brittany and Normandy, but in the south-east the rivalry with Italy surely isn't unheard of (And the same applies with Italy: in the South nobody gives a damn about France)

t. Jean Pierre Le Fagotton

>And don't try to tell me that Frenchies don't feel any rivalry with Italy at all

At all.

>arrogant cunt
>this post

Oh the ironing

But I like Italy

So do I but a sane person cannot think that (italy) is on par with France.

Because they are unlikable, they are on some sort of constant ego trip and their heads are so far up their asses there is no point in even trying to understand their muffled angry ramblings.

This thread is proof.

True, inferiors like you should know their place.

Proof that you have an inferiority complex toward France, please try to be more subtle when showing it.

They're literally identical to Northern Italians when it comes to that. Stop believing maymays.

We have similar culture to ancient Italy but I think germans are maybe more alike us, as unfortunate as it may be.

Please.

>tfw Anglo and wanted to turn the Italians and Frogs against eachother

I don't really think you know what "German culture" is. Only the North and Alsace are culturally close to Germany.

>inb4 lemme tell you about your country
Yes because blind germanbooism is cancer.

inferiority complex about what?

Being a bragadocious scumbag with no sense of humor?

Nah

Maybe people from piedmont.

Don't be so tsundure Italy, it's not our fault if you suck nowadays.

I said that we have similar culture to you m8 (I mean like ancient Roman culture no like current mafia-pizza thing) eventhough we are really different people.

france and italy will never know the feeling of having a true brother country, feel bad for them :(

About us being better than you.
Also, you're not very funny either.

We've Britain and America

You're better than us at what?

The French delusion is something else entirely.

Fronce has Britain, Italy has Greece

Feels bad man

beacuse italian cuisine >>> french cuisine

Pretty much everything, lad.

We have Belgium for that.

YOU FUCKING MONSTER

Pretty much nothing, I can't think of anything Italian I would swap for something French, you're just loud in declaring your douchebag essence and o yourselves, no hard facts to support your claims.

He said TRUE brother country

but we have San Marino

Haha lol

Richer, more relevant, more visited, better wyminz, army, HDI...

Sorry but we're pretty mucha superior version of Italy. Don't be ashamed, you did some great things, in history, but your time is up, our time is now.