Eternal Arsenal Thread

Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SemperIiber/status/739167769443340292
express.co.uk/sport/football/676703/Arsenal-Transfer-News-Antonio-Colak-Hoffenheim-Agrees-Personal-Terms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least link the thread to the old one ffs

He was free right?

Sorry

you didn't put the title as the subject either
fix up lad

>the state of this thread

>Arabs

WE'RE GONNA DO DIS

CHAT SHIT GET 4TH

postin'

>post yfw your team has become arsenal by getting 4th and winning the fa cup

Vardy's a good move. Morata's far too much money for someone still relatively unproven. His numbers are fucking laughable, yet some people still think he'd stroll into the PL and score 16+... not a fucking chance. He'd be 8 or 9 at best.

A scummy chav Vardy may be, but he's all about goals and high energy, which is fine by me. The only worry I have is that he may turn up to training and realise just how far behind his team-mates he is in terms of skill and technical ability and that this'll fuck with his confidence.

I want to sign both

>"I want Morata"

So when are we getting rid of Gabriel lads?

>The only worry I have is that he may turn up to training and realise just how far behind his team-mates he is in terms of skill and technical ability and that this'll fuck with his confidence.

The Martial gamble worked like

He can play a role in cup matches and bullshit home PL games against cannon fodder. Other than that I don't trust him to partner Kos long-term. Would really like us to sign a good quality CB, but I'd keep him around for now.

>morata is unproven
>vardy is a good move that totally fits Arse style

You know as much about football as Wonga.
Kys

STARTING XI 2016/17

Attackers:
>Vardy
>Sanchez
>RW?

Midfielders:
>Ozil
>Xhaka
>CM?

Defenders:
>Monreal
>Koscielny
>Bellerin
>CB?

Vardy at Arsenal makes no sense whatsoever, Wenger is just refusing to pay 60m for Higuain or someone alike

Gabriel's IQ must be low as fuck

>There are people ITT right now who are still chatting shit

Morata's unproven. He's been binned off by Real, Juve aren't arsed if they lose him, he's scored about 8 goals in 33 matches in Serie (o)A(p) and never played in the PL.

>a sub-20m striker who was the most prolific goalscorer in the PL last season

How is this NOT a Wenger signing you mong

Might just accept it and enjoy it, there is ZERO chance of a better striker than Vardy coming to Arsenal this summer

>REEEEEEEEE WONGA WHY DONT YOU SIGN A PROVEN STRIKER

*Signs Vardy, 2nd leading scorer last season*

>REEEEEE WONGA SIGN THE KID WHO'S A SUB AT JUVENTUS

God you are all fucking retarded, this is why Arsenal """""fans""""" don't deserve shit

Yes, but its not because he didn't read a single book in his life

>tfw jamie and jack got on really well together in england training

What are you talking about mate? All we need to do is offer 80m for Morata/Aubameyang/Higuain/Benzema/Ronaldo/Lewandowski!

Mate, I would play Squillaci ahead of him.

Do >we get to say chat shit get banged now or do the Lester retain it?

>Implying Ozil is staying now that it's clear that Wenger's master plan was to sign Vardy

Since when was it an exclusive thing for only Leicester fans to say? Everyone says it regardless.

Ozil will now stay as all of last season his dreams were filled with putting Jamie Vardy through on goal and reaching beyond the 20 assist mark, and now it will become reality.

Based Vardy getting his own gossip section.

CHAT

twitter.com/SemperIiber/status/739167769443340292

Just gonna leave this here lads.

----------------------------Vardy
-----------Alexis---------Özil----------Campbell
-------------------Ramsey---Xhaka
Rodriguez------Kosc---Gabriel-------Bellerin
-----------------------------Cech

kek, how could I forget about that blooter from outside the box.

The bit about Vardy and Wenger face-to-face is true. They were together in one of the club Wembley suites after the England Portugal game.

You forgot that Campbell pissed in arsenes corn flakes and will not be playing

Wenger will get Mahrez or Mkhitaryan

---Alexis-------Özil-------theo/ox/iwobi
-------------Santi---Xhaka
Monrel--Kosc---Gabriel---Bellerin
----------------Cech

20 MILLION.

FUCKING HELL.

JUNE HAS BARELY JUST STARTED AND WE'VE ALREADY SPENT ALL OUR MONEY ON TWO PLAYERS.

REEEEEEE

No chance

>no strikers

>All

Still got about £50m to spend on Smalling.

20 million is fuck all mate.

Just like Leceister winning the league and Arsenal getting Vardy

Oh wait

Still, 50 million on 2 players - It's like Wenger's on drugs.

With Vardy coming we have way too many fucking strikers.

Which ones should Wenger get rid of?

Calm down Stan there's plenty of cash in the war chest you'll get your monthly $2 mil

>Win the league
>go to a worse team
Why is he doing this?

Gnabry & Sanogo sold. Akpom out on loan again.

>Akpom on loan again
He's literally going to have played for every club before we decide to get rid of him

>posting with a trip

Why is he doing this?

nigga wat u on about he spent 70+ on two players and this was years ago when the market wasnt as inflated
25m for xhaka a 23 year old captain
and 18m for vardy the best english player this season who pretty much won the PL title himself.

going to bed lads, when I wake up we might have a new signing xD

>You now remember Jewmaican & Sanogo

Literally all of these players have to leave if we don't want to limit our aspirations to the top 4 and getting out of the UCL group stage

top top top top top top quality, indeed.

>Santi
>Not Ramsey
>Not Gibbs

kill yourself desu senpai

RAMSEY'S GOING THROUGH A STREAK
HE'LL GET BETTER
YOU'LL SEE

Yeah just cut the entire starting 11 of the team that came in second last season. You're deluded

He a good boy

>Vardy was playing in the Blue Square Premier League 4 years ago

Why is /arse/ so quick to turn on Ramsey? Everyone starts sucking his dick when he does well but then y'all hate him as soon as he does something bad

Only Arsenal would pay £20m for a 30 year old who was playing non-league football 5 years ago

L M A O
M
A
O

Epic post :)

It would be funny if he hadn't actually won the Premier League with Leicester. Fucking Leicester.

Only Arsenal would pay £20m for a 30 year old who was playing non-league football 5 years ago

L M A O
M
A
O

He's literally Premium league's player of the year.

>When he does well

When was this?

What number is Vardy taking

9, obviously.

I wasn't slagging him off. I think it's great.

will the lestah fans hate him? I know nada about english football culture

If Vardy didn't get lucky with Leicester he'd be smoking joints and drinking cans of cider down the local park every day with his mates

The man is absolute filth and I really hope Wenger comes to his senses before he finalizes the move for a man who will destroy the great image our club has

Jamie Vardy is literally Rickie Lambert 2.0

Good luck finding anyone here or Arsenal fans in general who actually know any Leicester fans.

>Being this upset that Wenger has signed a goal scorer

How many PL medals did he win again?

Who gives a fuck if he's a scummy Chav. Get over yourself he scores goals
>le classy professor's super class gentleman club!!1!!

Who /dickhard/ over the thought of Ozil to Vardy here?

L M A O
M
A
O

He's scum and you defending him like this makes me feel you too are absolute scum.

>he scores goals
He's had one good season mate.

>/dickhard/ over men playing with balls

lad

Almost as good as Cesc to Diego innit m8

who is asking for Morata you fucking yank twat

>Not getting hard over men

May buy FIFA this year solely to spam through balls to Vardy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

america btfo

Fucking kek

#banter #lad #cheeky #nandos

I'm not defending him, I'm making fun of you

>Mkhitaryan

>Listen LCFC fans don't come at me with abuse! I have nothing whatsoever to do with calling the shots in my husband's career! Its unfair

>Lester fans abusing Vardy's wife

Looks like leaving is the right choice tbphwylads.

express.co.uk/sport/football/676703/Arsenal-Transfer-News-Antonio-Colak-Hoffenheim-Agrees-Personal-Terms

Literally who?

It's always the vocal minority who fling shit on twatter. It's not like she has had tens of thousands of messages from actual Leicester fans.

>tfw get to party with Vardy next season