In the future, people will look back at the past, horrified at how people could compare Messi and Ronaldo...

In the future, people will look back at the past, horrified at how people could compare Messi and Ronaldo. They'll see it the way as we see the Jordan vs Malone debate (aka no debate). Aren't you ashamed, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpmBxQMsPt0
youtube.com/watch?v=mDKXiSUqpp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE MAILMAN

Its actually the other way around.

Agreed, the guy who performed in 2 leagues when both were the best in the world at the time, both with contrasting styles, whilst winning CLs with both is better.

Ronaldo is better. Messi has never scored a goal for Portugal or halal, Ron has.

Also, Ronaldo is sexier

Nice try, but not even close. Ronaldo way better than Malone. Messi, unfortunately, isn't quite MJ, but he's probably the closest I've seen since (in any sport).

You are correct.
Messi will be universally recognized as the GOAT, save for the few salty contrarians that will autistically rattle off stats as if anyone cared.

>gets ballon d'ors because people are tired of voting for the GOAT
>chokes in big games
>the whole team needs to work for him in order to perform well

they're pretty similar

>In the future, people will look back at the past

and they will remember messi as we remember zico or platini. greats who never won the real deal - the world cup.

Then Iniesta is the Goat?

You know you're wrong when Mata, Robben, Bale, Hazard could be just as good if not much better as tip of Barca's attack. Not everyone can be Ronaldo. Not anyone actually.

>Robben
le never plays man

Viera and Cannavaro are.

don't forget Großkreutz

Nice try Jew boy.

Messi is the true messiah and shall be recognized as such.

Which ballon d'ors do you think he shouldn't have won?

RARE
A
R
E

>Ronaldo is a system babby and Messi didn't deserve some of the Ballon d'Or he got
2010 goes to Sneijder
2012 belong to Ribery

objectively speaking, ronaldo is the better player. he is taller and stronger than messi, and every bit as fast and skillful. not to mention messi has no idea what a "header" is and i don't think a ball has ever touched his head.

Who in right mind gives a fuck about golden ball or pichichi? Your measurements say that Euro, WC, CL, La Liga winner Zidane is loser compared to Messi

>taller, stronger, fast

and this is why english football is in the shitter. Not to mention you concept of equal "skill"

Reminder that Messi winning best player at the World Cup was because of marketing and not merit

Yeah I could see that. Especially 2010.. But messi is still better than Ronaldo

Bale was Ronaldo when Ronaldo was gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpmBxQMsPt0

>in the shitter
wait till after the summer matey

Yeah I won't deny that

CR7 is superior to Lionel "overrated systembabby" Messi.

>Ribery
lmao kill yourself lol

Average Muslim comment on youtube

Average Catholic shilling in soccer threads.

>he didn't watch Bayern in 2012

If we go with Champions League being the equivalent of a Championship Ring, then Ronaldo has 2 to Messi's 3.

Not exactly Jordan and Malone.

This is like the sort of trash Martin Samuel comes out with

>picking a single player as a standout in a quintessencial team effort

messi literally changes defensive schemes and the entirety of the sport, he changes training tactics, he changes the way kids play, he changes the way kids grow, he changes the sport, he is god, he is allah, he is messias, he is the savior

ronaldo literally does nothing but tap the ball in, just like higuain, just like vardy, just like any motherfucking forward, and when he doesn't tap it in, his team still wins.

Surprisingly good post from a Yank

>tt
>Tt

he literally, LITERALLY scored a header in a champions league final you moron

How fucking dumb are Americans?

messi actually has nicer headers scored than ronaldo

youtube.com/watch?v=mDKXiSUqpp0

This is bait, but retards think this. Actual retards who coach our next generation of players. It's why the youth teams are full of black kids because of their physicality, but youth teams should be about nurturing talent and skill, not trying to win by filling it with the strongest guys and lumping i forward.

Fuck this mindset. It has set UK football back as a whole about 40 years

>and neighboring country, assholes Uzbekistan

And their will also remember it takes 6 million people for a non European country to play in the Euro

>America is an enormous global cultural and geopolitical empire
>Limeys got cucked out of their empire by literal PooInLoos
>everybody laughs about Brits, you're literally less powerful and less loved than Germans in the world

I don't know Nigel, they seem smarter than you lot.

Surprisingly good reply from a Limey

Surprisingly good humour from a Kuntz.

Ronaldo is better than Messi, simple. Scores as much in a weaker team. Messi literally demanded for Suárez to be bought because he was so shit without prime Xaviesta.

you should watch this show it's bretty gud

>Ameriblob stationed in Germany

I hope you get up close and personal with an IED

no, I'm just a regular person who loves America, the greatest country of all time (not even close desu)

I honestly wish I was American, it is my life goal to become a citizen, but sadly I am stuck here in Europe.

Have fun in your sharia zones you ugly inbred cultureless fat virgin neets.

>britbong cant handle banter
>banter from a fucking German
holy kek how the mighty have fallen

Probably the most retarded post I have ever read on spee.

Neck yourself, Colgate.

eh

Yeah right Hank, get a proper profession instead of being a pawn for the jews.

Platini won us the Euro single handedly. And he was playing injured in 86.

Do people in France think he or Zidane was better?

they compensate each other

Ronaldo
>speed
>header
>shot power
>quick reaction
>resistance
>athletic body
>consistancy

Messi
>dribling
>agility
>passing Accuracy
>shot Accuracy
>Game vision
>teamplay

>tfw you will never see ronaldo playing with messi in barcelona or messi playing with ronaldo in barcelona

back to back CL winners