Thanks for showing me photos of what white people used to look like back when they were around, great uncle user

>thanks for showing me photos of what white people used to look like back when they were around, great uncle user
>they're so pretty, they look like angels
>why did they go away, didn't they want to keep living?

How do you respond?

That won't happen.

In the future there will be robot AIs that determine that niggers are objectively subhuman and kill them all.

Or whites will die out but then the Chinese will rule and they hate blacks much more than Whitey ever had.

Child, if they were around we wouldn't have world peace as we have today. White devils gone was the single best thing happening to Earth.

"I am sorry, user. I fought very hard in the Sup Forums whiteness-meme debates, but nobody listened"

*cups eyes in tears*

SHUT UP LIL BOY THEY WUZ OPPRESSORS DEM WHYTE DEVILS WE ONLY TAKEN BACK OUR QUUUEEN AND KANG SHIETÃ…

>No welfare checks
>Peace

what's more likely is whites'll just be forced in to gated communities and guareded enclaves once the shitskin population becomes too big
it's already happening in the US and brazil is a perfect example of the end result
whites will never "die out" in the conventional sense, people aren't naturally inclined to race mix or to refrain from breeding, but we will lose our nations and become displaced.

Either way it's no good for blackie.

Whitey is the only one compassionate enough to provide welfare. Blacks can't do anything on their own and a more pragmatic and logical people would have just exterminated them all

>it's already happening in the US and brazil is a perfect example of the end result
idk what you're talking about; people who go to school go with shoehorned like 20% Asians and 20% black students and 20% hispanics so now after they get out they get into some interracial marriage

like every yuppie chink woman I see is some kind of "wong-mcfinnigan" because they married white guys

F u cunt I can cook an omellete on my engine block

Whatever happened to your image of a little white girl and the phrase concerning some country that was destroyed?

White people look horrible boring.
Mixed people are exotic and that's why many people in the west lust after them. It's the same with all the arab and african migrants coming to europe.

She turned out to be a major coalburner

Shut up autist, I'm talking to the obviously gone OP

Literally no one likes nonwhites unless they have White features

>Lusting after arabs and niggers
abdul... rape is not the same as consensual sex

Rude

Then why do white men go crazy over the most stereotypical asian women?

they don't

[spoiler]it's only common here on Sup Forums because asian women are attainable for most white men and thus the shut ins and shy spergs obsess over them[/spoiler]

Sup Forums isn't a good representation of that

I think it may have something to do with pedophilia being a common fetish here. Asian "women" look like alien heads on 5 year old bodies.

No, even on dating sites asian women are highly desired

Might have something to do with the kind of people who would use a dating site.

People that want to date?

>we
t. shlomo
Also this is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read, how many Germans actually believe this I wonder?

>Mixed people are exotic
it mean nothing.
>that's why many people in the west lust after them. It's the same with all the arab and african migrants coming to europe.
but this people are objectively the worse kind of people on this planet, poor, ignorant, retarded, smelly, violent.

you're just an insecure faggot who can't admit it's the fault of lefties.

People who are socially awkward or have certain personality flaws I would imagine to be correlated with higher tendencies to use online dating services

It's just a german antifa cuck or non white, don't pay him any attention

Returning what rightfully belonged to us anyway

>this whole thread

I'M SORRY MUH BOI BUT THEY SIMPLY COULD NOT MUHFUGGEN RESIST THE POWER OF THE BIG BLACK COCK!!!!!!

This is OUR board now you niggerloving leftycuckold!!! You cucking got that you little BBC adoring cuckhold? God for a white supremacist I sure can't stop talking about interracial race mixing and cuckoldry!!!!

You shitskins will never win, little turd. We will win the war.

>year 2100
>we've departed from World 1.0 and have transitioned our consciousnesses into World 2.0
>in World 2.0, people can modify their character stats, race, height, sex, etc. immediately and take on any form
>tfw everyone puts aside their differences and becomes cyberpunk frogs

>the trolling of hans schmidt: the post

>all these moments will be lost like tears in rain... time. to. Die.