Whitey btfo

So if Lithuanians are the whitest, why is their average IQ only 94???

>Sup Forums, Sup Forums, stormfront and other neo-nazi communities BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

sq.4mg.com/LynnIQdiff.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because race =/= intelligence you silly user

>lithuanians
>white

no, they are slavic, you subhuman, stop denigrating them

Daily reminder that "Atlantic-Baltic" and "Near-East" are both white, thus making northern Italians the whitest.

Hollanti is whitest

I invented a new race called Atlantic-Baltic-Siberian.
Finns belong ~100% to this race.

Nah m8, according to that pic the Dutch have a tiny, although probably negligible, amount of Far-East. Northern Italians have literally none

Fug.

Fuck off non- Atlantic-Baltic-Siberian scum. Our newly founded race frowns upon your elevated Middle-Eastern admixture.

I invented a new race called Anglo-Saxon.

They speak English and live on a wet island. They are also extremely based.

>slavs
>white

Who started this meme?

>Sup Forums, Sup Forums, stormfront and other neo-nazi communities
>white

>whites
>slavic

kek, I bet it was those germans.

They've only recently recovered from their potato famine, a few generations and they'll be on par with Germans and Poles

Das rite. Armenians are whiter than Swedes

Lithuanians arent slavs

Should have said Caucasian 2bh. The white race doesn't exist

Why do people still believes in the autism quotient ?

Shut up spic subhuman

Just because you're here doesn't mean we're not predominantly white

>suffer under communist rule for many decades
>suddenly expect sharp rise in intelligence

the swiss is also kind of right too, sometimes being too smart is a bad thing
t.too smart

Got any better way to determine efficiency of deductive reasoning?

Objectively wrong.

not being a fucking autist lmao

Can you even read you dumb leftist shit?

First off slavs are not white and even then Lithuania still scores higher than shitskins on your map.

its the same reason romanians have, their inferiority complex stretches back to when they were peasants working other peoples land and they havent gotten out of it. Also wtf does near east mean exactly

I wish that was the case

sq.4mg.com/LynnIQdiff.htm

white = neanthertal
asian = sapiens
prove me wrong

>.63%
>white

>s-slavs are n-not w-w-w-white

You know they are. I can see from the way you type that you're genuinely triggered and on full damage control mode kek.

It probably refers to near eastern farmers who were swarthy as fuck.

Memes aside, whites and asians do have about 2-4% Neanderthal admixture, hence making them less homo sapiens than SS-Africans

>60% chance the poster is a nigger
opinion discarded.

We are not slavs. But we do have a high percentage of retards

>Italy higher than Germany
apparently iq has no meaning at all

Take the poo to the loo rajesh. Slavs are not white. Nothing you will say will change otherwise.

americans who say these kind of things and actually mean it are pretty funny desu. What are they if not white jamal? are you white? im sure youre with right, surely your mother or father havent mixed in the shithole melting pot your country was am i right jamal? XD

>100% chance the poster is a subhuman

>ecksdee

kys retarded potatonigger. Lithuanians are not white.

Science has more credibility than your shitty pol memes

Nice meme

>tfw shitskin
>tfw 130 IQ

how do you explain this pol?

>61%

its 40% anyway you dumb fucking slav

european rapebabby

everyone has a rape ancestor at some point.

solving mathematical problems

Partly european or asian obviously.

you just got lucky

I'm brown as fuck bro.
most of pol believes because your race is dumb there's not a chance you can be an outlier.

its highly likely to have some partial european or asian ancestry if you're smarter than 99% of white people

not saying its impossible without it but its EXTREMELY unlikely

DAS RASIS

nigger.

you partial European ancestery is what made hm smart. that small amount?

>we are not slavs

then what are you? nordics?

there's nothing stopping a black person to be smart, if he got lucky in the genetics.
a 130 IQ black person is entirelly posible.

Dutch are not white.

They have Malaysian ancestry

>mfw portuguese genius

that's still pretty low...

>Sup Forums is a stormfront community

Nah,everyone here is just pissed at someone else, not fanatics of a single race and one race only. Stormfront is collective, focused kind of stupidity.

Also

>Sup Forums
>white

Literally mixed elliot rodger assholes who don't like their own heritage, and would shoot up their local university if those damn epileptic fits would calm down.

Lithuanians are the nicest people on this board and the best posters. You are scum OP for insulting this adorable nation and its cute posters.

The lower IQ rate can perhaps be explained by lingering ex-soviet poverty that effected some of the testees who may have had a rough time in the 90's, or the drunk Russian minority.

>Literally mixed elliot rodger assholes who don't like their own heritage

This guy gets it.
In fact, if you visit most internet "white power" communities you will find funny that it's 95% turks, obscure slavs, south americans and "white" americans

It's rare to find actual europeans there

yeah, why would a european join a white nationalist community in the first place?

Sup Forums is literally a white supremacist board

I can't fathom how someone is delusional enough to deny that

I think he means that Sup Forums is mostly banter and venting

except int identity isn't centered about muh whiteness, and most of the posters hate pol shit here.

hell, even the int tan is a brown girl.

with blond hair and blue eyes. she's an abnormally tanned white fantasy

But according to Sup Forums, no one is white

you know there are black tribes with blonde hair and blue eyes, right?

What the feck is this commie cunt wanking abut, eh?

This desu. Even worse than stormfront

depends on what you mean by "black". only some melanesian populations have non-european-derived blondism alleles in their completely nappy hair

It's 56% lads, including mixed race non-Hispanic whites.

dunno, still remember seeing black blonde people, even IRL here.

of course there are shitkins with lighter eyes colors.

obviously it's possible in the new world if they have significant west eurasian ancestry too. i'll assume you're right about them being naturally and not dyed blond

honestly though, i wasn't even making an accusation of racism though you could fairly call a large chunk of int racist too. it seems natural for white-looking women (with an added hint of brown skin exoticism that Sup Forums seems to like now and then) to appeal to young whites most and that's the main Sup Forums demographic

white people is the most aesthetical race, then comes slavs, latinos, arabs, hindis, blacks, asians, abbos.

funny how the real master race are the mediterraneans, which are more popular than nordics and blondes, which are being shilled but they score lower than mediterraneans.

Stop sucking the white dick , mongrel.

>Mediterraneans
>white

they are no different to arabs and other subhuman scum

not my fault bro, whites generally don't have unaesthetical features like black people nose and gook slant eyes, and their facial proportions usually fall in the pretty areas.

this doesn't mean other races can't be pretty, just that any non white that is pretty, is considered to be mixed and having european blood, simply try to post cute black girls and everytime some fag will tell you they're mixed, even if they come african nations and are carbon as fuck.

mediterraneans invented culture and civilization, science, law, politics, philosophy.

Turks, greeks, spaniards, italians, french, arabs, persians.

All built civilization.
Snow niggers from the north haven't build anything more than racemixing and feminism.

stay mad.

You're mind fucked by the spanish conquest and their caste system. Maybe one day, you'll learn to love yourself.

I'm proud of being a mestizo and brown.
Incas built a big civilization and that's fine.

whites simply had the superior culture.

>flag
>lecturing anyone on achieving anything

Sure m8.

I pity you desu

there are no big gaps in european genetic continuity, it's pretty clinal, and the same is likely true for phenotype. you can't really separate "slavs" from "whites" (lol) in any meaningful, non-ideological sense. an east german will be closer to a pole than a brit

there are similar problems with all other categories too. your average northwest south asian looks more different to your average south south asian than any european to each other if you actually study their phenotype.

same with categories like latino, arab, black, mediterranean...none of them are concrete genetic or phenotypic categories. your average egyptian and your average greek or your average west and east african have a phenotypic and genetic gulf between them

What a comforting hyperbole for you. I used to lurk such places when I was more right wing and almost all the people were people who lived close to where something related to mass-immigration, race conflict, multiculturalism was occurring.

So obviously most people were from Anglo countries, France, Sweden (especially) Belgium etc. places with rapidly changing demographics

But obviously people living in Slovenia don't have the same multiculturalism issues that someone in Stockholm does. And in very YES YES countries like Canada and Sweden where even mild criticism of immigration or islam is public policy, people take to the internet to safely vent. That's why in my (real, not brief and imagined like yours) experience, the only two groups disproportionally represented were leafs and Swedes obviously, who had the most reason to be on nationalist boards (very YES countries, lots of fast immigration, not a lot of political support IRL for them to close borders)

Literally demographics of ethnic conflict 101

No it isn't. Sup Forums is role-playing, fantasy border shit, culture/heritage bragging, anger at countries and lots of other role-playing stuff. And most importantly, reverse psychology, as seen by some in this thread :^)

If you're triggered by >White memes, you're Sup Forumsing wrong

my point is that white isn't a meaningful category for Europeans, it's only meaningful for Americans.

Brits have as much a problem with Poles as with Pakistanis and Swedes have as much a problem with Albanians as Somalis. not that they commit equivalent crime or anything, but in general terms of ethnic replacement

also all of the non Eastern Bloc demographics have changed a lot in the last 20-30 years. Sweden and France are really not special exceptions

buttmad tyrone

if you dont like it then leave

Not even tyrone. just telling the truth

Im sure you arent

He's statistically more likely to be a spic.

white*

kek

>the slavs are not white meme
slavs are a linguistic group not a race and slavs are def white

You can thank their imigrant policy, with us doing exactly same thing would be be whitest.
Btw Europe belongs to Europeans.

They're not. And neither are Americans

>no arguments
sorry to break it to you ahmed, but your opinion without some backings means nothing and I know that you can't prove that slavs are not white so check mate

nice arguments you got there too buddy

I don't even need to bother to use any arguments because it is so obvious that slavs are white and those who thinks otherwise are really delusional just like you are.

Don't associate us with you shitskins.

Ethnic Frenchmen are swarthy enough. Just join them m8 you're not white