What do people in tall countries eat?

What do people in tall countries eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5f/Nationale_kookwedstrijd_voor_huishoudscholen_Weeknummer_54-21_-_Open_Beelden_-_14728.ogv
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/Nieuws_uit_Indonesië,_in_een_republikeinse_huishoudschool_Weeknummer_47-11_-_Open_Beelden_-_17079.ogv
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Malk

Brotein

According to a Bosnian user here on Sup Forums, the tallest man he ever saw ate raw onions like apples.

They eat money

and more brotein

We were the richest country of the world for three centuries though. While being manlets.

What changed?

are those mici

Genetic selection and food.

If I remember correctly a lot of women used to go to house keeping school in the beginning of the last century, where women learned to cook and clean. And that had a huge influence on our cuisine. Because since then everyone started cooking healthy.

In the Netherlands
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5f/Nationale_kookwedstrijd_voor_huishoudscholen_Weeknummer_54-21_-_Open_Beelden_-_14728.ogv

In Indonesia
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/Nieuws_uit_Indonesië,_in_een_republikeinse_huishoudschool_Weeknummer_47-11_-_Open_Beelden_-_17079.ogv

Oh Indonesia failed us again. They are still manlets.

So it's the cheese and veggies?

you still haven't learned

Teach me senpai

The short.
Great source of protein and brings up the median height.

Ingenious desu

they eat all the short people to change the statistics

genetics

Loads of meat and milk when I grew up.

I remember as a kid in Montenegro I always had to drink a jug of warmed up milk after each meal (I was raised by my grandma) - it was fucking gross. For dinner and supper there was meatballs or chicken cutlet, usually with mash and salad - and if I refused to eat it all up, I had to sit next to the table until I finished, sometimes even up to two hours. But I was never allowed to drink sweet drinks, and rarely ever eat candy.

So, if you want tall kids, overfeed them with easily-digestible healthy food, mainly meat and milk.

You "had" to? Montenegrin parents force their kids to chug warm milk?

Cock

Is that normal for a meal in the Dinaric Alps? Sheeit, nigga, no wonder your people be built like brick shithouses

You must be the tallest man around then

Sav af

tfw grew up poor and barely ate anything and ended up being manlet 5'11

superior genetics

Germans are taller than kazakhs bro

Nice Serb monkey there

cum

Only mammal/bird brotein, though.

We eat a fair lot of it and are still manlets.

Although I'd rather be a manlet than letting go of fish.

meat, Serbs eat meat. a lot of it.

Čokolino