>"I'm from Italy, you?"
>"Turkey, what do you do here u student?"
>"yes"
>"what do you study?"
>"computer science"
>"ohh nice"
>"you?"
>"nothing man i eat and sleep"
>really had nothing to say at this point so switch the topic and asked him how long he's been here
>"25 years"

now my question is

why do you guys hate students from abroad (I am doing a PhD here), but you are more than willing to accept immigrants from third world countries that do nothing but eat and sleep, and not only that , they are proud too?

explain this Danes, because I am pretty sure this guy isn't the only one

>"""""willing""""" to accept third worlders

>ywn be a neet turk leeching a first world country

jdimsa

I hate both immigrants and foreign students.

btw kys you leeching piece of shit

atleast he spoke english lul

>I'm fucking superior to everyone, why aren't you recognizing this
I smell a supreme gentleman

you are a minority because most ignore immigrants and focus on students for some reason

and it gets funnier for us doing a PhD because we get no SUS and all our funding comes directly from the university AND our research centre, which is also what happens in every other university abroad.

Since when were foreign students hated?

I know right, it might be a Danish thing only

My country is extremely hateful towards foreigners but even here i have not seen someone hating on foreign students, they are literally best immigrants

>smart
>young and willing to integrate
>young and exaclty in age where you think about settling down and usually have very little reasons to go back to their country when their study is finished

>you are a minority because most ignore immigrants and focus on students for some reason
You probably live in one of the big cities which are the most cucked places. Try going to Southern Jutland.

>and it gets funnier for us doing a PhD because we get no SUS and all our funding comes directly from the university AND our research centre, which is also what happens in every other university abroad.
It wasn't my impression that foreign students were widely disliked tbqh. Makes me happy since less of you will settle here, feeling unwelcome.

Literally why would anybody hate foreign students? It makes zero sense. This sounds like some obscure meme I'm missing desu

I think it is because of the public funding that you can get if you are a foreign student, so Danes feel that foreigners are leechers, even though the law states that in order to get that funding you have to work at least 12 hours a week, even if you are an EU citizen (this requirement does not exist for Danish students, ie they do not have to work at all).

I have no time to work extra 12 hours as a PhD so I do not get that funding.

Danes are weird people, don't like foreigners but they are very polite about that. They seem to be indoctrinated by political correctness but at the same time are kinda nationalistic (sometimes a bit like Nazis).

I'm a foreigner student and Danes are very friendly towards me

>Slovakia
>foreign students
Kek

Why does anyone want to study or live in Slovakia? Even all Slovaks study in Czechia.

Turkey is first world

>I have no time to work extra 12 hours as a PhD

Translation: I am lazy entitled cunt.

Why did you choose Denmark to do your PhD? Also, what are you working on?

>but you are more than willing to accept immigrants from third world countries that do nothing but eat and sleep, and not only that , they are proud too?
The same people who welcome you welcomes those third world country immigrants

So fuck off

>and it gets funnier for us doing a PhD because we get no SUS and all our funding comes directly from the university AND our research centre, which is also what happens in every other university abroad.
Yeah and where does the money to those universities come from?

>but you are more than willing to accept immigrants from third world countries

Slovakia is COMFY ok

fucking gypsy

>Yeah and where does the money to those universities come from?

like I said the budget is relatively more or less the same for every university, plus you get paid from teaching. You do not do a "PhD" for free. In any normal university PhDs get paid like normal workers.

they pay foreigners to study in their country

absolute cuckoos

find me one country that doesn't pay its phd students and I will give you 1000 euros

>first day of university - rollcall day
>two foreign students
>both italian chicks
>come to study italian in sweden

explain this, Italy

>Czechia
this still sounds ugly to me

Probably two erasmus retards looking for the easiest thing to waste 6 months

It's probably about teaching Italian or something like that... At least I think it is

go ask them

does this mean I can move there??

you're smart enough to get a PhD but not smart enough to realise danes have different opinions, some are against you and some are for you, it's not like danes have a hivemind
so people are going to treat foreigners in different ways

lay off the victim mentality and stop bitching