/cric/ - Cricket

West Indies v Australia at Providence
Jun 5, 2016 (13:00 local | 17:00 GMT | 03:00 AEST 1d | 02:30 ACST 1d | 01:00 AWST 1d)

AUSTRALIA'S 12-MAN SQUAD (final XI TBA): Aaron Finch, David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Marsh, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Scott Boland, Nathan Lyon.

BASEDBOLANDBOLANDBASED

Failey and Fuckner have been fucked off finally

pooo

Who's hyped for this match-up?

the match will be shit - men against boys. I'm mostly just interested to see how certain players go (Starc, Zampa, MMarsh)

I run this pooimunity

just bought don bradman cricket 2014 for ps3 what am I in for

Cricket

Literally the best cricket game ever made

>no fuckner

KEK, I fucking told you krazyfuckwit.

So what's the deal with Fuckner, is his career over or something?
He's got more talent than Bongland and NCN imo

I literally fucking pity anyone who is watching this miserable excuse of a series.

Ez win for West Indies

kiwi>shitpoststralia

He's been poo for the last year.

One trick pony with bat and ball and every team on the planet has figured him out and he has become useless in both departments

As a bowler teams just play him like a SLA bowler now and smack him out of the ground

As a batsman he literally cant do anything but slog to cowcorner so just bowl yorkers or outside off and he is fucked

Just because he has become shit doesn't mean he wasn't great. Most teams would still love to have him. Could still come again

Look at that fucking kitty

Better than Bradman.

>McGrath's already conceded that Anderson will take his record

Fucking seething tbqh

reminder based Boland can literally out bowl bradwoman

We mocked Poo Peeland for playing Sri Lanka every year but England LITERALLY do it worse by playing playing them bi-annually and having 7 home Tests a season, 3 of them usually against absolute shitters during May when no one wants to play because the IPL is on

It makes me unironically furious. He's not even half of the bowler that McGod was

It doesn't really matter. No one except daniel and James Anderson's mum actually think he is better than McGOAT. It's more just an indication of how much Test cricket England play these days because of the Sky contract.

Andrew Strauss scored more runs in Test cricket than Don Bradman, but I'd like to meet anyone who thinks Strauss was better than Bradman.

>It doesn't really matter. No one except daniel and James Anderson's mum actually think he is better than McGOAT
McGrath is daniel's favourite bowler m8

Straffo, you here m8?

hi daniel

Daniel never watched McGrath bowl and just jerks off to his stats

>Daniel didn't watch Hobart 2011, the single greatest achievement that New Zealand Cricket will achieve in his lifetime

kek

KEK

Yeah mate, just recovering from Essendon's thrashing by tweeting at Instagram models

This is complete bullshit but okay.

Is Right Arm Fast Medium the Progressive Rock of bowling styles?

Reminder Poo Peeland unironically consider winning the Chappel Hadlee trophy against Australia's third string bowling attack an achievement

>It's a Cricket that isn't the ashes episode

Only an Indian or Poolander would call McGrath a fast-medium

>I-I AM NOT DANIEL I SWEAR!! :(

>Mitchell Marsh bowls faster than every single one of Poolands "bowlers"
kek

>b-b-b-but Henry and Milne!

kek

KEK

K-E-K

You now remember Daniel furiously jerking himself to Pooult's 125 kph """""""""chin music"""""""""" against the might of Sri Lanka's batting

>b-but he was injured :(

Based daniel

1. Australia
2. England
3. India
4. Pakistan (purely because of their UAE dominance)
5. South Africa
6. New Zealand
7. Bangladesh
8. Sri Lanka
9. West Indies
10. Zimbabwe

>Bangladesh above Tendies and SL

Wew lad. Just because the latter two are shit doesn't make the Bangers ANY less shit

Sri Lanka have Mathews and Chandimal. Tendies have Best Bravo. Bangers have LITERALLY no one

know your stuff

Close

1. England
2. Australia
3. Pakistan
4. India
5. South Africa
6. New Zealand
7. Sri Lanka
8. Bangladesh
9. West Indies
10. Zimbabwe

The average shitter in Bangladesh inshallah will outperform the trash playing for Sri Lanka and WI

Lads I think it's high time we updated the /cric/ XI, half of the currently established lineup are dead

post your poosonality name and what you do and I'll consider you for selection

Posting your name is the best way to fill it up with irrelevant shitters

Devvo Lad
Opening or first change line and length fast medium, bats down the order

Well we definitely need to consider

>krazykunt
>gate cunt
>stats cunt
>daniel (cunt)
>based third kiwi
>trinibro
>pakime
>jynn
>trump fat goy
>spanish england guy
>neo-shitspouter

And if those don't complete a viable starting XI then we can start including irrelevant poosonalities like this guy

Retarded freshcunt that doesn't know goosey still posts here detected

B3K should be added instead of the spaniard

Of course I know he still posts here, but he doesn't post here as "zerogoose", the poosonality, anymore. Unless he comes out of the woodwork to claim his place, his reign is over.

Can I be the 12th man? :D

goosey, you here m8?

>is so shit that he doesn't even tell us what he does, he just straightaway volunteers to carry drinks in an imaginary team

This is why you're a virgin 17yearoldkush.

Stop being rude Danny.

I'm a medium pace leg spinner. My accomplishments include bowling the u19 Malaysian captain out with a faster run and scoring 1 run against Singapore's best youth team.

>medium pace leg spinner

As opposed to a fast medium leg spinner?

Never mind this is a statsy post

I bowl relatively quick for a leggie.

In other words you don't spin the ball at all and you just bowl slow-medium pies

hey guys I'd like to join the team

I bowl right arm medium fast orthodox googly and I bat leg handed and field normally at deep extra slip. I can also trim the outfield.

You know me too well. I have been "exposed"

>I can also trim the outfield

What did he mean by this?

Based third kiwi

>back in GOATney for the weekend at rents house
>2(two) trees fall on the house
>powerlines on the adjacent street literally lying on the street
>we somehow still have power
Absolutely surreal. I'm pretty sure we're the only property on the street that still has power because the cabling was put underground a few years back

The distinct lack of any other New South GOATmen deeply concerns me. This won't be a very good team I'm afraid

Excellent blog post, now tell us where you're gonna bat in the XI.

Gatelord here, I'm a fast-medium (in fourth grade) that normally bats at 8 or 9

>Australian cricket fans again completely and utterly unwilling to praise an opposition player.

Every time.

Opening bowler? Swing? Seam? Raw fast medium pace?

Come on man we're trying to select a flawless team here, sell yourself.

I'll praise guys like Steyn, Akram, Marshall, Ambrose, Holding, Walsh and Donald, but not Anderson

I can get a bit of seam movement, but swing is too hard for me tbqh. I do not open the bowling.

Opening the batting ofcourse. Only faggots like Kikeal Cuck hide down the order.

Also drop Spanish guy and B3K and replace them with Saxon and the German /bundes/ poster.

B3K literally doesn't exist. It's a meme I made up and you Kiwis forced by roleplaying as him.

Based third kiwi DOES exist you seething casual. The personality and elite truthbombs were there before the pseudo-trip status was bestowed on him

/bundes/ doesn't play cricket you dumb shit

'third kiwi' started as a reference to the Kiwi poster who was often around that was not daniel or statszhang. Though I'm pretty sure it wasn't one guy and it was just what we called all the Kiwis who posted here casually during/after the CWC.

It then turned it into a chad normie meme and became 'B3K'. That might have happened on /rug/ which is why you might have missed it

t. memeologist

I was LITERALLY the one who created the B3K title

Not yet, but it will

Anyway I'm talking about the guy who posts 'Cricket is gay' and watches IPL

Daniel messages me on last.fm and says he opens the batting

You know what? I dont care bud

This

B3K was the 3rd UoA guy from the days where everyone used to identify each other by which building we tooks hits in

B3K was married and works full time you retard

hello I'm from r/cricket

This is a new meme that came last year. Original original third kiwi was ages ago.

Daniel would be a "pace" bowler who'd try and make himself captain and would insist on angrily staring down the batsman after every dot ball in a pathetic attempt to appear intimidating

How do i stop drinking and gambing lads? Im literally living at a friends place with no money. I can get casual laboring work but i want to drink all the time with the money i make. I think WI will win tbqh

There was three kiwis, but the B3K was the third personality, freshie

He'd open the batting and block every ball, just like his hero

>Arguing about what specific kinds of shitposting and namefagging were real/not real

Australia setting the standard again for shitposting.

You dick sucking cucks better never show your faces in /hoc/ again.

Who's gonna be the token Australian commentator this time?

Slater and Healy, maybe Border

Slater will inevitably fuck his way into any commentating gig on the planet

Haha I just fooled you guys, it's me Ankush

reminder to fast for Ramadan lads

Based Usman

Never post details about your poverty cricket scene ever again

Has daniel posted about his cricket "skills" on leddit yet? I cbfed crawling through his posts to see where he'd fit in the XI. I know he's here ITT but he won't publicly admit it because he for some reason wants to maintain the illusion that he is """"""""retired""""""".

Yes, he's talked about how he can play Yorkers with ease and how he clean bowls Indian bullies

>I know he's here ITT but he won't publicly admit it because he for some reason wants to maintain the illusion that he is """"""""retired""""""".

its utterly comical

Don't tell me what to do young man! Haha

didn't he post about a game where he introduced cricket to a bunch of BSA exchange students and he wasn't even better than them?

>kuntykucka pathetically bumping his dead poomunity