youtube.com/watch?v=zdwANyawLew
youtube.com/watch?v=zh_p20lHqtA
strawpoll.me/11777047
youtu.be/I1lAoYYV3CA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gas the brits

kpop now

Lads is cheeki breeki a normie meme?

This bint I'm chatting to keeps saying it and I'm wondering if she's an abnormie.

*makes you deviled eggs*

>A FUCKING YANK RUINED MY /BRITISHISLES/ THREAD REEEEE

Cheeky Nandos has been a normie meme for a long time.

kay-on

Does this look ok for a first date?

world is going to ham in a wicker basket

kpop?

no wonder I could smell my arse all day lads

massive skids in the old calvins

wonder how they got there

yeah but she's saying cheeki breeki spelled like that

>He legitimately, unironically believes I, going to post in a general entitled "British Isles"

Irish isles mate

Lads this is VERY important please reply

>2/3 of people don't use protection

pretty grim

filled with raw animal passion lads

it's semi normie. All of my mates use it, they're not normies by any means but i wouldnt call them full on abnormies

lads

world is going to apples in a bread basket

COME OUT YE BLACK AND TANS COME OUT AND FIGHT ME LIKE A (WO)MAN

This quarter Irish girl will not stand down to oppression!

Ah; well, that's safe from the normies for now.

If I can't have my /brit/+/cum/ you can't have your /brit/+/eire/ sunshine

Yeah but a girl using it is different

She's using it correctly as well

Proper unnerving

>girl
Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

absolutely SLAMMED the toilet seat lid on my bollocks lads
i'm in heaven, plus the cleaning up was easy

cant believe the nerve of some

World is going to oranges in a washing basket

doing a think with that one

maybe it's a tumblr maymay too now. Think of an abnormie litmus test. Maybe slip the word normie into conversation.

STFU YOU STUPID FAGGOT !

REAL THREAD

Semi
/k loves spamming it and it caught on with a few memes , you can see it on imgur and reddit.
So its that or she plays stalker.

world is going to baskets in some banana bread

normie poll #2

strawpoll.me/11776962

world is going to heaven in a footbasket

World is going to bananas in a fruit basket

still quite high though tbf

>thread wars
ah yes this is fun.
Janitor, please intervene

Hand is going to world in a hellbasket

Janny won't be pleased with you

world is going to coventry in a ford mondeo

ate 4 apples today lads. big ones mind.

world is going to dirty clothes in a laundry basket

If bad news sells so well, how come no one wants to hear about catastrophic climate change? total species annihilation--Isn't that the worst it can get

bollocks>rolling pin>wheelie bin

you fill in the blanks

the eyes of the Irishman, the principal support of civilisation is the potato. His ideal consists in never doing anything but the indispensable. Our conception of work is one that he submits to as if it were a real curse. It is doubtful whether anything at all can be done in Ireland without the help of the Catholic priest. It's the priest who has been able to reconcile the Irishman to the fatal necessity of work —by promising him more happiness in another world. The Irishman will never make up his mind to work except under compulsion from outside, for he is incapable of organising himself. And if, despite everything, he is apt to have organisation thrust upon him, that is thanks to the drop of Anglo blood in his veins. It's only because of this drop that the Irish people has created something and possesses an organised State. It takes energy to rule Ireland. The horse that is not kept constantly under control forgets in the wink of an eye the rudiments of training that have been inculcated into it. In the same way, with the Irishman, there is an instinctive force that invariably leads him back to the state of nature. People sometimes quote the case of the horses that escaped from a ranch in America, and by some ten years later had formed huge herds of wild horses. It is so easy for an animal to go back to its origins! For the Irishman, the return to the state of nature is a return to primitive forms of life. The family exists, the female looks after her children, like the female of the hare, with all the feelings of a mother. But the Irishman doesn't want anything more. His reaction against the constraint of the organised State is brutal and savage, like all feminine reactions. When he collapses and should yield, the Irishman bursts into lamentations. For the Irishman, the typical form of revolution is nihilism.

bored of it by now

drinking a cherry coke
have a bar of dairy milk I MAY open, thinking about it

Because renewable energy doesn't sell well, since it's good news

willy is going to vagina in a rubber bag

I rang up and signed off universal credit in September. Got paid in November , thought great, they must just be paying my remaining money for the last month. But I've just been paid £500 as of today. I even worked the entire last month. Although having said that a few days ago I sent in a claim for UC , although I haven't received an interview date or any contact whatsoever. Is this for my new claim? It can't be can it? Or is this some error on behalf of my old?
I was also on sanction 'pay' for the last few months. Could they be totting up the -50% Pay I was on and giving it to me?

On this day in history

1420 – Henry V of England enters Paris.

>After his father's death in 1413, Henry assumed control of the country and embarked on war with France in the ongoing Hundred Years' War (1337–1453) between the two nations. His military successes culminated in his famous victory at the Battle of Agincourt (1415) and saw him come close to conquering France. After months of negotiation with Charles VI of France, the Treaty of Troyes (1420) recognised Henry V as regent and heir apparent to the French throne, and he was subsequently married to Charles's daughter, Catherine of Valois (1401–37).

>Henry V died suddenly on 31 August 1422 at the Château de Vincennes, apparently from dysentery. Henry V did not live to be crowned King of France

>tfw can get so anxious during sex that I can get soft while inside a girl

if ever a man understood the irishman it is jeremy irons
youtube.com/watch?v=zdwANyawLew

>Henry V died suddenly on 31 August 1422 at the Château de Vincennes, apparently from dysentery

Fucking frogs

why did the thread suddenly stop

Old, boring and expected

>Henry V died suddenly on 31 August 1422 at the Château de Vincennes, apparently from dysentery.
Apparently his dreams were shat on

He also had a scar on his face from being hit by an arrow in a previous battle

had sex with my old oneitis while coming down from MDMA and i kept deflating to a semi while inside of her

she stopped talking to me after that

THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED ON BEHALF OF HER MAJESTY'S WELSH AMBULANCE TRUST

thank you England for this amazing band

got kicked out of tescos for doing a brexit on the broccoli

because i said so and what i say goes round here sunshine if you can't get on board with that then i'll break your fingers

are you saying it sold well when it was new exciting and unexpected?

Right solved it lads

Turns out she was referencing this

youtube.com/watch?v=zh_p20lHqtA

Still a normie then

favourite word is probably relax
something very smooth about it

w2c gf lads?

People use the cheeki breeki meme without playing STALKER?

>haven't watched the news all week
>literally just found out about the latest American killing spree

How come it wasn't spammed all over Sup Forums?

would lick ANY of their arseholes tbqhwy

you're cute

see

>the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Ireland and France was foiled by fucking dysentery
shit timeline tbqh lads

see

>tfw every SINGLE gimmick and meme drifts endlessly and inevitably closer to normdom every day, and there is nothing anybody can do to stop this

yeah. It sounds funny

there wasn't one

baneposting won't

it's too esoteric

>tfw the recovery of pepe was merely a fleeting victory, unrecognised by most

this has almost always been the case. Just gotta keep moving and making newer, better memes

whats the context of the meme

>tfw it's been 5 years since baneposting became a thing

And there will be new gimmicks to take their place. We might even be able to recycle some once they inevitably fall from normality.

loads of them just fade away instead of being mainstream

like Spurdo and Gondola

It existed for a short time
>Miracles were attributed to the king, and he was informally regarded as a saint and martyr, addressed particularly in cases of adversity. The anti-Yorkist cult was encouraged by Henry Tudor, as dynastic propaganda. A volume was compiled of the miracles attributed to him at St George's Chapel, Windsor, where Richard III had reinterred him, and Henry VII began building a chapel at Westminster Abbey to house Henry VI's relics.[28] A number of Henry VI's miracles possessed a political dimension, such as his cure of a young girl afflicted with the King's evil, whose parents refused to bring her to the usurper, Richard III.[29] By the time of Henry VIII's break with Rome, canonisation proceedings were under way.[30] Hymns to him still exist, and until the Reformation his hat was kept by his tomb at Windsor, where pilgrims would put it on to enlist Henry's aid against migraines.[31]

apprentice was shit again. how do they find such incapable people lads? shithouse blaggers, 3/4 will be call centre assistant managers before the year is out.

yeah, its just a Russian stereotype now, even though stalker is in ukraine but idk

strawpoll.me/11777047

very important /brit/ related poll, I'd appreciate honest answers

youtu.be/I1lAoYYV3CA

>had sex with my old oneitis while coming down from MDMA and i kept deflating to a semi while inside of her
>she stopped talking to me after that

why are canadians so god damn cute x3

but that audio is ripped straight from the game files

>sack the asians
>sack the black
>sack the gay

Alan, pls stop

Post Canadian qts

ahhhh yess

thats why we need to keep memeing