Why did he delete it lads?

why did he delete it lads?

I don't know but I am sad that he did.

Because you are all pathetic pieces of shit who should kill yourselves.

Janny was trying to save you the embarrassment of the cool kids laughing at your pathetic "lives".

>cool kids
>Sup Forums

Because mods and janitors are pathetic. They have killed Sup Forums and continue to spit on its grave.

I didn't watch it just remembered the Zidane headbutt and all the memes that came from that. Only WC I actively followed was the one two years ago in Brazil cause their timezone is closer to ours.

only generals are allowed on Sup Forums now

The German was getting bullied and this mod has this thing where he hates people posting banter. I have seen my top tier banter deleted many times. As soon as I start BTFO of someone in a thread, I either get banned or the thread gets deleted.

>Sup Forums is like the child never got enough air when they were born

how can these cunts be mods?

SLAY THE MODS #Outlel4Lyfe #ripLyl

it was a thinly veiled /soc/ thread that was going to go nowhere.

by that definition half the board should be deleted though, especially all of these garbage generals and their circlejerking populace.

How is this pathetic? This board is a cesspool

plus you were bullied the fuck out

Why are they being mean?

janny can't into math is my guess

they're right

this is absolutely ridiculous
mods are cancer

hello janny

the mods are like politicians; we know they are scum, we know they hate us and want us dead but we can't do anything about them.

well actually ausmoot could have doxed them all but he was too much of a pussy.

unironically kys m8

Sup Forums is one of the few boards that keeps to itself lel

B-but why do they hate our spee?

the funniest part is still the clueless brit mod who never leaves his house thinks there are no sports bars in the UK
>every pub in the UK would count as a sports bar in the US

I always wondered why we didnt moved to 8c like a sizeable chunk of Sup Forums and Sup Forums did

If there's a board ruin by mods it was Sup Forums

this, and pub-going football fans are even more clueless than we are at /epl/, as well as being more inappropriate

even 8c/sp/ moved to 76c

well, havent checked them in a while but here was nothing to move

still, im happy 8c is alive and kicking. Jackie Sup Forums was been aloof so far but the cancer is already here with the mods

I got into an argument about generic UK vs USA with some yank, both as off topic as each other, and yet I got banned and he didn't
racist jannys are shit

>christ dealing with Sup Forums is the actual worst job in the world
this doesn't do much to exonerate the stereotype of what kind of people the mods are, does it?

>cuckfael
always hated the love he got for gifs. his opinions were terrible

we're like north koreans, being ruled by leaders who don't care about us and hate us and won't let us be free

what a bad feel ;_;

If you read more of the leaks you get a pretty good idea about them
turns out the doing it for free pasta is pretty spot on

>Troid

LOL

Why do they think Sup Forums is so bad?

At various points I have been pretty regular on the following boards:

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums

And I would safely say that ALL of them are WAY, WAY worse than Sup Forums. I come to Sup Forums because it's probably the most normal, least assburgers board on Sup Forums. We just have bants and have a laugh. Whereas all the other boards is filled with EXACTLY THE SAME POINTLESS CIRCLEJERK ARGUMENTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

>Sup Forums
Lol why aren't you fapping to traps?
>Sup Forums
Lol Apple is gay
>Sup Forums
Lol u don't like Death Grips? What a pleb
>Sup Forums
Lol BLACKED.COM lol
>Sup Forums
Lol u don't play weird unreleased Japanese video games? What a pleb

Sup Forums doesn't have that same sort of autistic snobbery. I guess because our arguments get resolved every weekend when team A wins and team B loses. Basically, Sup Forums is almost certainly the best and least cancerous board on Sup Forums, from my perspective anyway.

Sup Forums is not into traps, those are crossboard shitposters. They also spread their "boipussi" shitposting on /r9k/

Sup Forums is right. There's no reason to buy apple other than brand and OS pleb preference

Sup Forums is genuine hipster shit paradise and only good for discovering quaint unknown artists and nothing more

Sup Forums is reddit the board

Sup Forums is sonygger paradise ever since the PS4 won the generation with some neutrals and "PCucks" here and there

We tried but it was a failure

i dunno senpai. the way i see it, we have our euro vs usa autistic snobbery threads, but it's kind of implied that it's all a joke. it might be the same for apple vs android, etc on other boards

Because Sup Forums is reddit normieville who never gave a shit about le gaymurgoober debacle and so never felt the need to move to cripplekike's badly codes 4 times 2 chan. Although they do have much better features like more text options and webums with sound.

The only people that go and mod a board on Sup Forums are people that have serious inferiority complexes and mod to get a fake sense of power.

>no more GOCK thread

end my life already familia

fuck the mods. if you don't like it then GTFO you hotpocket eating sht

Also we all have small dicks

talk about yourself

I tried following gamergate for the first week, but then I got drafted. I've been a bit out of the loop ever since.

In the end it was all just a bunch of autistic neets with victim complexes getting really buttfrustrated. Nothing that I would spend my little free time on.

this

>Sup Forums is genuine hipster shit paradise
lel it's mostly mainstream music.

Because they hate fun. And Sup Forums once was a board full of it.

errytime