Do non-Americans understand this?

Do non-Americans understand this?

no one understands this

American advancements in the English language have come a long way.

>cash people out
Is that like, being a prostitute?

It sounds like she's stealing something. Is she a nigger?

"When I'm feeling really good about myself I put on 1920s style smokey eyeliner and fake lashes, go to department store Sears, and buy gifts for my friends."

>tfw did the ol' smokey-eye and everything but failed to cash people out at sears with my flasies

im not american but she looks like shes the type of girl whose children will be black

thats complete nonsense no matter how you look at it

I still have no idea

Sometimes I wear a lot of makeup even though I'm just a cashier just because I'm feeling good.*

Surely there must be a term for this linguistic phenomenon, wherein some halfwit rapper forms these nonsensical phrases to make his verse rhyme and the phrase gets propagated by his equally dimwitted "stans" on social media for 6 months before dying off.

"I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FUCKING FACE"

Yeah i understand it

>2016
>not feeling extra and doing a smokey eye and falsies just to cash people out at sears for a few hours
Must suck being inferior, huh?

This

I almost got it then.
Didn't got Cashier and why the pic is flipped.

The verb and time don't make any sense.

Is this some form of newspeak?

I'm american and don't understand...

No... they're adding words. This would be ungood in newspeak.

thats not chen tho

Literally nobody understands this except for whatever nigger subculture she is a concubine of. It has nothing to do with America.

Cash people out means working as a cashier no?

sadly enough yes

I accidentally smokey eye and falsies
What should i do? Is it dangerous?

^^^THIS^^^^

she's saying sometimes she does her makeup up all fancy even though she works as a cashier just because she feels like it.

What ever the case may be it sounds like nonsensical niggerspeak and should die.

aaah i thought she sometimes like to fake-sob at Sears so she can get discounts or vouchers

I understood 80%

it's not difficult to understand at all? have you never worn smokey style?

Extra doesn't mean "good about myself," it means eccentric or out-there.
t. live around negroes

I understood that she is giving blowjobs for the weed money.

RARE
Also, I think it's more like when she feels like putting a lot of effort into it for no real reason. I just don't think "eccentric" describes it well.

i'm a Man so no

What kind of faggot doesn't like to feel pretty?

Extra definitely means out-there, m8. I've heard tons of white girls and ghetto black girls say "girl you're so extrra" or "why she accin' so extra?" in the context of someone being very eccentric, out there, etc. For example, during a lecture some girl started getting all fired up and excited about the subject matter, so one of her friends said she was acting "so extra."

Fair enough, I never get to close to negros.

How do you get fast food then?

The english language is already a rape baby of a language, and somehow you manage to make it worse.

Fucking hell.

I understood most of it

This is what I understood it as

>speak Spanish
>make fun of literally any other language ever

This is true. Spanish is a language for retarded faggots

what a nigger

English is for hip hop, so basically it's for niggers

>ARHENTEENA ME ESO ESSE NO PUEDO
>real language

Only if you're a spaniard.

French > Italian > Spanish/Portuguese > Romanian > Chiac