I just won an international raffle for a holiday in the State of Virginia in the USA. Please tell me about Virginia

I just won an international raffle for a holiday in the State of Virginia in the USA. Please tell me about Virginia.

fuck off spic

Whats a raffle

No

>a means of raising money by selling numbered tickets, one or some of which are subsequently drawn at random, the holder or holders of such tickets winning a prize.

k

It's not too bad if you like US history. Seems a little unlikely, though. Why would there be a raffle for a vacation in Virginia?

Where in Virginia are you going?

you have to go back shitskin

Go to Washington DC, go to the Smithsonian. Washington has despicable people but tons of money so its pretty cool.
If you like temperate forests, Virginia's got those, try to get a cabin or something innawoods, one of the best states for it. Virginia's beaches aren't the greatest, depending on the time of year, probably not worth it.
That's pretty much it. Virginia has a bunch of USA muh heritage sites, but I don't know if there's much there that would interest a foreigner. Have fun, and send us a postcard.

>wins a raffle
>to go to virginia
>in the winter
>wins
have fun retard.

I can't give details without doxxing myself. I just wanted to know how is there culture-wise, food etc. I can google all of it, but I'd rather ask locals and people who visited it. I've been to the US, but only NY and Orlando.

Back to where?
I'm really excited to visit Washington :)
I hope weather is more amenable by then.

It's like the rest of Murrica guns, freedom and burgers.

Bro you landed the whitest state in the union

Northern VA is pretty chill, it's basically DC+
The rest is varied in terms of scenery but the culture is half southern half autistic white people

We cherish our military history, even the national cemetery but unless you're into US glory just expect cold weather and quiet people

It's about as polar opposite as you can get from south america btw

>Back to where?

J U N G L E F E V E R

Maybe his vacation is in the summer, then he'll probably barely notice the difference from home.

>Holiday
>In Virginia
Would rather take pcp and zone out in a gas station bathroom for three days. I think you might have been scammed Mico.

>Whitest state in the union
u wot

Literally nothing of value outside of Alexandria.

>Virginia
Kek you got rused hard

>virginia
Wew.
At least dc is right there.

Virginia has produced the most Presidents, IIRC. I recommend going to Monticello, Mount Vernon, Arlington, and Jamestown if you have the time.

>international raffle for a holiday in the state of virginia
Don't get kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery, huenon

Prove you are white. Actually, I can do this without you sending a picture. Do you live in santa catarina or Rio Grande do Sul or parana?