ITT cultural practices in your country that stupid dumb foreigners will never EVER understand

ITT cultural practices in your country that stupid dumb foreigners will never EVER understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Bvb_V_FF7VA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keeping carp in the bathtub for Christmas.

self hat

Brazilians understand it all too well

Eating snails with garlic butter all over it.

>VICE

That's hot desu

I don't understand any of these

Me neither actually.

Smug superiority.

I understand why that person might hate themself.

I guarantee i will love it when i finally get around to trying it.

And i thought we were the weird ones

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=4s

This is the kind of stuff Canadas tax payer funded CBC produces. We take it to another level.

Fucking hell that makes me angry.

fuck pot being legal, the Liberals are never going to do it anyways. They're just going to hold it over our head next election again.

I sure hope Kellie Leitch wins and shuts down this shit. This "Canada is and always has been multicultural and accepting" meme needs to stop.

Leitch wants to give women special rights when it comes to self defence allowing them to get off scot-free for excessive violence.

>piss drinking bogans calling us stupid

lemongrass snails are fucking delicious and not a french thing

You better watch your fucking mouth mate or i'll piss in it

Hating Australians but defending them if any other cunts try to make fun of them.

Are all Australians that tiny in their personal down-unders?

We feel the same way about you, cuntass.

Liberals are to incompetent to legalize it. You're right they would lose the dude weed vote if they did and will wait until next election to bring it back up. I hope the CBC gets defunded it's incredible to see the garbage produced there.

Over-compensation for our ... interesting history with race prior to the 1960s.

>French """cuisine"""

and the Liberals are against this?

they're going to lose more than the weed vote. They're going to lose the electoral reform voters too. Canada has been Conservative and Harper ran for 9 years before this election. The biggest reason the Liberals won is because people were tired of looking at Harper. NDP is going to split the Liberal vote again next election and we'll be back to a Conservative government. Liberals losing from a split left vote because they didn't put through electoral reform would be poetic justice.

These extreme lefties don't even realize that their "with me or against me" attitude just pushes away the swing voters. They don't stand a chance.

People will pull your earlobe on your birthday. It's a stupid tradition but everyone does it.

I don't know, Trudeau doesn't have any policies other than WEED, feminism, and pissing our money away on shitskins across the planet. When he catches wind of it he bloody well might adopt it and take an extra step to make it legal for women to just straight up kill men in the street unprovoked.

we (well, old people) do the same

That's kinda cute :3

we do that too

No idea if is done somewhere else but when someone is wearing brand new shoes, their friends step on them.

I used to know an old German bastard who'd greet people by yanking their earlobe.

RIP Siggy.

We greet all women we just met or are friends with a kiss in the cheek, also do the same with parents and grandparents
We also do that i fucking hate it, also i think i saw it also on slam dunk

I had a snail on one of the islands of New Caledonia and it was actually really fucking good.

SPAM and small islands anywhere between the far North and South Pacific. Both the Oceanian and Asian ones.

we punch each other on the shoulder

Same here. Jokes in them, tho, I always liked wearing dark colored shoes

Same here.

>white people fuck
no they don't, black people are fucking

They have this too in Switzerland

Brazil = claiming to be pure white Europeans.
In a Brazilians mind this guy in the pic is pure white.
God help you if you ever tell a Brazilian otherwise.

The sheep man forest rape cult is international?

so it seems
we kinda mixed the rite of fertility and chasing away winter thing with a legend about the masked guys scaring away the turks

Going to sauna naked?

This video speaks for itself

youtube.com/watch?v=Bvb_V_FF7VA

I'll do it later when I'm busting

Hitting a log with a stick while singing until it shits your christmas presents : )

Living in a first world country while actively trying to be as filthy as possible to get "loose cunt" points.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT VIDEO!
Canadian leftists have finally reached Sweden-tier cuckery

... with your family?

snails are god-tier you mong

dude...