State you're living in (if you're living in the US of A)?

State you're living in (if you're living in the US of A)?

Favorite state?

Least favorite state?

>Canada
>Hawaii
>The South

>Illinois
>New Hampshire or Washington
>Mississippi

California

Nevada

The entirety of the South, probably Florida as my least favorite.

Polen District
Californiah
Teexas

>Missouri
>Pennsylvania
>California

>Nevada
>Ohio because birthplace
>Mississippi

>north Carolina
>north Carolina/Texas
>California

Polan
Montana
Calicucks

Northern California

Toss-up between different places in NM, AZ, and Texas

Have no ill will toward any state but probably wouldn't want to live inland in deep south because humidity is literally poverty-tier.

District of Colombia
Florida or Massachusetts
Mississippi

>Washington
>rural Washington
>urban washington

>Washington
>Washington
>Cuckifornia

Were you in the WA sluts thread on Sup Forums?

>Were you in the WA sluts thread
no. where you?
what part of Washington are you?

I live in good ol' lakehood. you?

I'm from Lynden(you probably haven't hear of it, small town north of bellingham) but now I'm going to wsu

Imaho

AZ

New Joisey
Commiefornia

Your women have the most annoying way of speaking. It's worse than the midwest

I actually was just there in august. Are you blonde like everyone else there?

More like massive autism, douchebaggery and degeneracy

Wisconsin
Ohio or Michigan
California

>New York
>Montana
>Delaware

nah, dark brown hair. I do have dutch heritage like everyone else there.
were you there for the fair? This is the first year I missed it :(
>lakewood
I've never been there but I know where it is

Vermont
Vermont
All the red states.

Pennsylvania
North Carolina
New Jersey

Cuck

Nah I was just there visiting some family living going to wsu. It's where pretty much every black in the state lives so there's that. Also it goes from nice houses to shitty ones every other street. Lots of military because of the base.

why would you say that about midwestern women.
most just wish they were dead which is how i feel so its perfect. that said though there are still to many yuppie white suburban moms around here.
illinois here btw

Their voices make me want die almost as much as them. Thankfully I live in WA so I don't have to deal with it.

spot the neoreactionary

you have family in lynden? There's a 70% that they're related to me. My family has been there sense all the dutch came during WW1 and no one new comes here so I'm pretty much related to everyone

>every black in the state
my high school had 3 black kids
>base
actually I have been to lakewood. I don't remember why but I've been there

cuck

Nah they don't live there we all live in Lakewood or Bellevue. I accidentally wrote the living part and didn't realize it until after I posted.

everyone i know talks the same way as people on television do so you must hate tv

Backwards uneducated poor person that history will laugh at.

oh. that's disappointing

heres your (you)

Well I'm talking minnersoter women. and yes I do hate TV

Minnesota. I'm confused as hell, why are 80% of the black basketball players at my tiny little community college in northern Minnesota speaking Spanish? Are these the infamous white Argentinears :) ?

Yeah it's a nice little town. I especially liked the ice cream shop grocery you have with all the imported scandinavian shit. Do you speak dutch or any people you know speak dutch?

my friend jon and i make fun of the minnesota accent all the time, and i don't really like television shows so i can see where you're coming from but i do love my movies

it's especially hard on me because a bunch of my family is from minnesota :(

Fair enough, and there's a difference between the accent of the Lower Midwest such as Iowa and Nebraska, which is the basis of General American, and the Upper Midwest, which is Fargo-tier. And I also hate TV, but for reasons unrelated to accents.

Now isn't dat just grat? Another SUPER guy makin FUN of ar axxents. Just what we need

yeah my family is from the fargo-tier areas so visiting makes me want to take a q tip and ram it into my brain

Gotta sleep so good night and God bless to my Illinois and Lynden bros!

Edaleen Diary? Yeah that place is pretty cool. It's owned by a couple named Ed and Aleen. All the icecream there is produced by their local dairy farm. All the highschool girls work there and sprain their wrists scooping icecream.

>speak dutch
All I know how to say is did you shit your pants? my great grandpa used to say that to my dad. it's weird, even though the community was made mostly of dutch immigrants no one taught their children the language. we still have fake windmills around town though so there's that.

goodnight bud

Probably Dominicans or Puerto Ricans

>Washington
>Washington
>California

Sup

>Massachusetts
>Massachusetts
>Massachusetts

ooooooohhhhh fark off ya hoser.

ya dood

sleep tight budder

>Favorite state?
Obvious picreleated, you have to be moron to have green card or US citizenship and live anywhere else.
>Least favorite state?
Idk. Maybe Louisiana because I know a guy who lives there (illegally, lol) and he says it's utter shit with crime, rednecks and Carl Johnson tier niggas.

Massachusetts
Texas is up there, never been there though so might go with New Hampshire
California

>Favorite state?
Obvious picreleated, you have to be moron to have green card or US citizenship and live anywhere else.
>Least favorite state?
Idk. Maybe Louisiana because I know a guy who lives there (illegally, lol) and he says it's utter shit with crime, rednecks and Carl Johnson tier niggas.
>all these poltard ITT hating California because they are uneducated conservative retards
Gtfo

California
Arizona
California

california
colorado
ny

California
California

Texas, jew york, Nebraska and Missouri all seem like shit

>Favorite California
>Hates NY
You're a fucking contradiction, cunt.

And you're a hillbilly from a flyover state
California and ny are not alike

Louisiana
Don't know yet
California

>East Texas
>Montana
>Any blue state, especially California. I wish for the San Andreas fault to wipe it away.

>NIL
>New York(specifically the city)
>Any state with majority whites reeeee
WHITEY WHITEY GET OUT OF MY COUNTY REEEEEEE POO POO PEE PEE POOOOOOO XD XD AXE DEE AXE DEE AXE DEE PEE XD XD XD XD POO PEE POO PEE POO PEE IN MY PANTSY XD

>Kentucky
>Arizona
>California

Alaska
Unsure
Washington

California

Oregon =3

Florida