Is there a nation you're obsessed with? Do you wish not to immigrate to that nation, but to have been born in it?

Is there a nation you're obsessed with? Do you wish not to immigrate to that nation, but to have been born in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVZcnGyntuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finland

israel, kazakhstan, georgia

France. But if I were French, I'd probably be obsessed with Asia, and so the cycle continues.

USA

Poland, before that Finland
When I was 8 I was autistically obsessed with the Incas, I used fantasise about being an Incan potato farmer :DDDDD

no

South-Eastern England.

Maybe Quebec.

There's something about China which I find fascinating so it'd have to be there

I wish I was born in Mongolia.

Think about it, its such a huge country and a small population so there plenty of resources and space for everyone. Its got a lot of natural resources like oil, gas and minerals so their economy and wealth is grow exponentially.

Also, they've never had a history of being cucked. Only cucking others.

I have love for some foreign cities, and sometimes I get an obsession to go see them. But then in a few days in that cities, I start to get homesick really bad. It sucks desu.

I wish I was born in Finland. But I have an obsession with immigrating to Norway

Same. I'm interested in Poland but my true autism is directed at Finland.

Why would you want to be born here? This is a shithole country with shit people and its getting all the more shittier as time passes.

am serboo

Have a few I might like to move to but nothing to that extent.

That's just the path of the human race as a whole. There's no denying that.

Everything here was built in the 60s-80s and our infrastructure is quite outdated, so high tech countries in Europe interest me because they're modern but they still have classical architecture and other remnants
And I like Finnish, it looks real nice in written form and it's kinda cool how it's non Indo-European

Glad I'm not the only finnaboo who loves the language. It looks and sounds more appealing to me than it probably should.

Some rural country without the bullshit influence of the West or any other establishment that wants to tell me how to live. I just want to be free.

m8 every Sup Forums poster becomes a finnaboo at some point, it's a rite of passage. The ebin menes hook you in.

It also separates the Sup Forumsacks, they all become russiaboos

iceland
>tfw young bjork will never be your gf

I wish I had a big house with a big yard in the states if I'm honest.

Although they have too many hispanics now. I'd probably prefer Australia but they have huge spiders and I'd never be able to support the Australian cricket team.

I think what you're looking for is the rural South or rural midwest.

HAHAHA Finland's has totally 0% old architecture outside of Helsinki and maybe Turku. Finnish people were living in the countryside before WW2 forced an industrialization on us. Roads and infrasturcture are shitty, as it's a huge country where with a 1/3 of population of London. Neighbouring city of St. Petersburg unironically has more people than this shithole of a country. As such, a road serves the total amount of fuck-any people, and there are tons of them leading the roads being destitute as fuck, being fucked more by each apocalyptic winter that passes by.

You want a nice scandi high-tec country with nice buildings and infrastructure? Denmark

>they've never had a history of being cucked.
What is Inner Mongolia?

Unironically USA

>Finnboos
Hahahaha what a retards

Not so great. Houses are expensive, and you have to put a lot into maintaining one, especially if you're talking really big. I'll admit it has it's benefits, though. I'd love a big house if I had the money to not worry about it.

Malta

Not really, I know it must sound horrendous but, i actually like to have been born here, it's a shitty 3rd world country but I'm not bound to any cultural complex, ideology or some shit. I just wish there were things from other countries in mine.

You can fucking leave if you don't like it you salty mongrel. We have History and architectural remains of such all across the country. Also if you ever wander outside that commieblock where you became such a salty cunt you'll notice that outside the cities everything is built in the tarditional Nordic way. Also there's constant improvement of road infastrructure depending on the county. I mean if yyou happen to live somewhere like kuopio it's not my problem but put things in perspective you idiot.

So how many child brides you want mohammed?

probs Finland or Norway. Then again, I may consider migrating to Poland or Estonia

72, please teach me trudeau

Why those three?

Don't ever call me that again.

Southern Brazil - The source of the pure white women I desire so much. In LA the Brazilians look like you typical brown turd Latino.

Tapa nyt vitun huora ittes ja nussi munaas homo :DDDDDDD

Miten voi olla noin katkera siitä että on syntynyt yhteen maailman parhaista maista. Ollaan joka vitun listalla top 5 ihan sama mitä mitataan.

you must be the reason why everyone thinks we are autistic

Armenia

I have no idea why

I wish I was American

>Finland
>Nordic

Finland
Britain
Some American states
Baltic countries
Polan
Belarus
Kazakhstan
Hungary

not obsessed, but like Quebec

>inb4 not a country

Poland

No, I'm glad I was born in England as an Englishman. I would like to move to France or Italy however, but I'd never forsake my mongrel half English half Scottish heritage.

USA
UK
Ireland
Canada
Australia
New Zealand

Finnaboos have ruined Sup Forums

20th century fingolia

It's exactly that, geographically and culturally. I think you mixed scandinavia and nordics as a term. Scandinavians we're not.

Netherlands

finland

Germany

This nation youtube.com/watch?v=cVZcnGyntuk

Switzerland or Australia. Those countries barely have any downsides

Norway

suomi on oikeasti helvetin hyvä maa, saatanan ahdas esinahka-aivo

America ofc

Italia

Not obsessed, but I think it'd be interesting

Wanna change your citizenship with mine?

Yes. USA, specifically LA. I don't know how the people there are, but all I know is the abundance of good animation companies there. I am really struggling to find anything worthwhile here, especially stuff that isn't soul draining advertisement shit.

And the weather. Fuck yeah. I don't want to ever have to wear more than shorts and a T-shirt.

I wish I was born in Monaco to a rich af parents.

This
>tfw not been born in a cozy rennaissance town

I really wanted to go to Russia when i was younger, now I'm conflicted between Russia and Iceland

UK, Specifically England or Scotland I love them both. Wales and NI are cool too I guess.

I have always wished that i'd be Paddy.

Switzerland

Ukraine.

I really want to have Cossack shapeshifting abilities.

West L.A.

Poland

Well if you move to England or Scotland you will need to learn to hate the other

Finland. Born ofc. They consider every russian heroin injecting bydlo. Though I I was born there I would not realise how awesome it actually is.

Probably the US. It just seems like such a great country. It's massive with an extremely large and diverse environment. There is both untouched nature and large cities. And there are areas where you can drive for several hours without meeting anyone. The wages are high, the prices are low, the air is clean, they make great cars, movies, technology and food.
The culture of personal freedom, non-ethnic nationalism and personal responsibility also is somehow quite appealing.

I'll probably never be able to move there but I do intend to visit at some point.

>he wasn't born in Paranà

FINLAND

w-why?

But they are both so comfy

Japan.
But not because of anime or similar reason.
What I adore about it is that people who live there are very polite. They are also educated and peaceful.
I am so tired of these bydlo surroundings among I was born.
I just hate this place so much and everything that is wrong with this place in Japan looks so right.
I am sad and tired, sorry.

I want to immigrate to the US
I hate the US, but it`s super easy to make a ton of money there

>Do you wish not to immigrate to that nation, but to have been born in it?

Switzerland.

I like to be born in colombia but would like to live in a country like england.

=(^,..,^)=

/mena/ in general t b h

France

Iceland

Kazakhstan, Brazil, Peru, Turkey

laos

the iceland girl who post anime

yes.

Tanzania
Vietnam
Vanuatu
Turkey
Spain
Antigua and Barbuda

hmm

You've clearly never lived abroad. Finland is an amazing country to live in in many ways.