>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

oliveremberton.com/2014/life-is-a-game-this-is-your-strategy-guide/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/walk into gym/country/ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't ask me cuz i'm a fat hairy NEET dropout with no future.

>19 years old
>graduated high school
>drivers license
>shitty minimum wage part time job
>in good shape
>normal testosterone
>lift and it works

Still want to kill myself desu

Why do you want to die then

No gf

>tfw 21 years old loser
>tfw no job
>tfw fat
>tfw low testosterone
>tfw kissless virgin
>tfw haven't been outside my apartment in 3 weeks

>>tfw haven't been outside my apartment in 3 weeks

LOL normie. Try 3 years, then come back.

>only 3 years

Get the fuck out of here normalfag. I haven't left my house in 9 years. haven't shaved since early puberty and haven't showered since 2001.

Well for starters stop whining on an internet forum about your problems

>Never graduated
Go finish

>No drivers license
Get one

>Shitty job
Get a better one once you finish school

>Fat
Stop eating junk food

>Low test
Lift more, eat healthier and look up other solutions

>Kissless
Once you've done all the above in addition to getting some new clothes and a decent haircut you should make friends by joining different sports teams or groups you are interested in. Then eventually start dating.

>Trying to lift
Try harder you pussy

Also

>just b urself

RAAAAAAAAA RAAAAAAAAA NORMAL PERSON

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

go to study something. there is no way to thing get better if you dont have any kind of education. you dont have to pass highschool to study something

>Also /r9k/ was taken over by normies

Even /r9k/ users are improving their lives?

damm we're well behind

Meh, I was in the same position as you 4 years ago. Skinnyfat gamer loser who hadn't touched a girl.

I took a year off after highschool to work out and improve my life, then I started going to uni and pretended to be normal. Since nobody knew me from before it worked and now I have a ton of "normal" friends and a gf and all that shit. You can do the same

I'm losing hope.

I'm addicted to short term gratification like Sup Forums and I don't know how to stop. I need an intervention. It feels like I'm rewinding the same day

Same thing every day

It will only get worse the longer you wait. If you don't decide you're going to change today you might wake up 37 one day and wonder where it all went wrong. 22 is not too late to start.

Of course you probably won't change anything. It's really hard to get started. Once you've begun it gets so much easier, but the first step is so incredibly hard that many don't even make it that far.

Maybe you need to start looking at life like a game: oliveremberton.com/2014/life-is-a-game-this-is-your-strategy-guide/

You've posted this thread almost 60 times since the middle of November. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I need help.

That's nothing

I've posted the same thread on /fit/ over 400 times I'm guessing, since about feburary

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/walk into gym/country/ca/

He's been doing this for years and years. Even though he's severely autistic, he switches topics every other month.

All what you need is to be banned the fuck out you fuckin monster I hate you so much. Where du you live ? I'm ready to get in a plane just to blow the fuck out of you fat piece of shit.

Search "What to do if your parents"

On /fit/ in archive

Why don't you get xanax or something to contain your autism?

What is wrong with you and why did you waste such a great get

Why don't you go to a psychologist? Since you obviously don't even try taking the advice that people here spend time writing to help you out.

I don't know

it was an experiment to see how many replies I could get. Let me tell you, making threads feels better than anything else in my life.

Nothing else compares even close