Would you like to have a Finlandsvenska qt gf?

Would you like to have a Finlandsvenska qt gf?

no, unless she promises to never speak swedish to our children

Ja, tack. Och...

Anyone want a fennoswede bf? ;)

>dkn ingen finlandssvensk flickvän

I would like to have a qt finnish trap gf.

No, but I wish I did

I've MONGOL'D several Fennoswede women. They're fucking trashy, smoke, drink and use drugs way more than typical Finnish women and are fucking retarded.

yes, where do i apply?

No but I would like to fuck your pinky boipucci

That's actually true tbqh.
That's how the minorities usually are.

>fenno""""""""swedes""""""""
Ayyyy

Can't I just have a trap gf from finland who will be with me forever and ever.

which is pretty fucking funny when you consider the fact that they're treated like royalty in this country, they get good jobs simply through nepotism and weild disproportionate political power compared to the size of the minority.

Kiira is Finnish, don't confuse her with this thread.

Tackar som frågar men jag har redan.

>finnish goddess associating with 7 foot brown lanklet freak
I'll stick to lucid dreaming about their companionship

You play for the hospitals basketballteam?

Why does Finland allow Fennoswedes to exist?

Come home white man.

fennoswedes are genetically identical to western finns, so they are basically swedish speaking finns. they are ok in my book

how pathetic can you be

Finland-Swedes are boring and their language is cringy.
Even standard Swedish sounds pretty goofy but Finland-Swedes have such a heavy Finnish accent and they are completely oblivious about it that hearing them speak makes you want to die.

Nothing turns me on like the Finland swedish dialect. If I weren't so worried about the swedish language's survival in Sweden I'd definitely move to Finland and bolster the language there.

>heavy Finnish accent
Maybe in Helsinki but not in Ostrobothnia.

I think what I'm saying would apply to Pori, Kokkola and other big towns in those parts.

If you consider catheter-wire insertion a slam dunk

This is the nicest thing anyone's said to me here besides the Aussie saying 'you were born in the wrong country' but delete this or you will be attacked

I am just observing my natural limits according to the Sup Forums doctrine

Where the fug do you find fennoswedes in Pori?

My bad I was thinking of Vaasa

This is so true, why was I born into a Swedish speaking family?

Because you had really bad luck that produced your genetically inferior crippled cultureless being living on foreign land? Perhaps.

It's funny how they're just Finns who speak Swedish whenever they've accomplished shit but are suddenly "totes Swedes ugaiz" at other times.

Really makes you think.

>Finnish accent

It's not, actually. Even in Sweden people THINK that shit's an accent because that's what they spoke over yonder the bothnian bay, but the accent of Finns who've moved to Sweden is nothing like what the Fennoswedes speak. Basically it's a very archaic form of Swedish... kinda like how Meänkieli up north here is Finnish, but you people think it sounds like an Estonian speaking Finnish.

>genetically inferior
I have no Swedish ancestry, and I'm genetically Finnish.

Are you that dumb faggot who keeps talking about this shit year after year and think he's a epic genius for finding a logical inconsistency in the Finnish national psyche?

Different people have different opinions and Sup Forums is for memeing anyway and not totes serious discussion.

They're still ethnic Finns, m8... just descendants of Finns who cucked themselves during the Empire to increase their standing.

No, I just think it's funny. Kinda like how Zlatan is a "Swede" even to the worst stormfag because he's famous and successful and shit, even though in REALITY is a Yugo gypsy mudblood.

Are they really? Who even told you that? I think they just rode a boat over the sea like the refugees do now and claimed gibs me dat in finland. Ancient gibs me dat refugees.

There was literally no reason for a Swede to travel over there then. Perhaps a small percentage of them are descendant of some lower nobility or some shit who went over to gibs landz or some shit, but I have no sources on that.

Point is, in those days speaking Swedish was the only way to accomplish anything in the higher echelons, like holding office or higher education. The policies of trying to suppress the Finnish language by force also played a large part of course, if you didn't want hassle from the authorities you spoke Swedish.

Some of their ancestors did and others were Finns and Lapps who joined their settlements.
There's a fairly small genetic distinction between Ostrobothnian Finns and Finland-Swedes.

So they really are gibs me dats from sweden. Who would have thought.This cleared everything for me. Thanks for the info.

There's a very small genetic distinction between northern Swedes and those groups as well, tbqf

KHAN'D