Eternal Arsenal Thread

Chat shit about signings edition

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/05/leicester-to-offer-jamie-vardy-more-money-but-arsenal-are-confid/
youtube.com/watch?v=hBO6LLpk3v8
twitter.com/johncrossmirror/status/739572956452507648
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tomorrow is going to be so embarrassing

>the sheer amount of banter that will come Arsenal's way if Vardy turns down the offer
>mfw

Who /worried/ here?

>American OP
>shit OP image
>edition
>meme edition

>anime
kys

I'm more worried about the humiliation of such a public rejection than lack of signings, 2bh.

So will the transfer be announced tomorrow if he chooses to go?

If he chooses to join will we know by tomorrow? Even if it's just Ornstein or something saying it's all done. As I assume he's done his medical?

One off reminder that he hasn't gone yet.
If he turns you down I will be back regularly.

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david 1h1 hour ago
Vardy set to give #AFC decision before flying to #EURO2016 with #ENG at 1130 Mon. 4yr deal in place, agreement with #LCFC - now up to #Vardy

So what's behind the Mahrez thing?

>the sun

nothing

supposedly has a laughable release clause; Arsenal interested because Walcott is shit and supposedly off to West Ham

won't happen

Can't wait for Mirror to report that Chilwell and Kante are also targets

>Blimey

Wenger out

this

always disregard any story with EXCLUSIVE on it

Vardy to lead a new team of invincibles

5000/1 odds lads

Is it more embarrassing for all these Leicester cry babies calling him judas if he stays, or for the arsenal cry babies saying they don't want THAT RACIST CHAV CUNT vardy at their VERY CLASSY CLUB if he goes? Considering both factions would almost certainly change their minds and embrace him depending on which team he's at

>arsecucks thought they had a chance

what coincidence, the same odds of her sitting on my face

wenger OUT

If he stays he'll be a living lester god and everybody will forget everything. If he goes and scores, the same. If he flops, he's le racist chav man. ie. Football

Everybody panic.

>claude

>according to sources
Nigga which sources exactly?
Also
Claude's crippling depression made him over eat hes fat af now

Good old claude

According to Kicker Dortmund might think about selling Mkhitaryan this summer after all if he refuses to extend his contract.

HAPPENING

GIROUD IN

>claude
>fucking claude

I hate that fucking pessismism of him

even claude's getting in on the itk action

>choose
the fat stupid fuck is illiterate, how surprising

I thought this faggot killed himself?

What the fuck is going on?!

ITS HAPPENING

Fuchs bet Vardy 50k he couldn't destroy Wenger's mental health.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

nothing today, but tomorrow afternoon we'll have a bunch of trolls coming in to laugh at us getting turned down by Jamie fucking Vardy

The end times.

SUICIDE FUCKING WHEN

HOLY SHIT CHECK VARDY TWIITER

BRO YOU DONT KNOW?ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENED

I wont fall for that bait ivan

>tfw fell for it

aaaaaaaaaaand nothing happened. srsly

So it's like 10:30 Brit time right? Safe to say nothing will be said today

NON MON AMI, C'EST VRAI. ITS HAPPENING

Why are >we spending money, doing so this early in the window and getting some old shmucks?
Wenger can't be counting on a "virtually all title contender top teams meltdown season" second season in a row, right? RIGHT?

>Vardy and Giroud
Perhaps they can each capitalise on all the chances Özil create for them.

>terms, fees, wages have been agreed and medical taken
>Vardy still unsure

vardy's not coming? we're signing a real striker?

Vardy isn't that old and xhaka is 23. It's good to get the business done before euros in case a players price gets driven up by a good performance, so it's smart by wenger.that being said, vardy is almost certainly going to fall through I can feel it

It's a done deal. He'll sign the ting tomorrow.

>b-but he's unsure if he wants to double his wages @ nearly 30

wew

It's the way forward.

fucking ornjew's put doubts in my mind now.

2nd most goals in the PL doesn't qualify you as a real striker?

They're all basically saying the same thing, that it's now up to Vardy.

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/05/leicester-to-offer-jamie-vardy-more-money-but-arsenal-are-confid/

But by all accounts he wants to move, and that he's personally spoken to Wenger.

11:30 tomorrow. Vardy signs for Arsenal.

They're not going to be played together, tho.

>vardy is almost certainly going to fall through I can feel it
100% sure he either flops or gets injured somewhere mid season and goes full Cazorshit.
Also, what should his nickname be? Varpee?
What about Xhaka?

>vardy is almost certainly going to fall through I can feel it
hopefully. morata in.

xhakofshit

>"guys we need a real goalscorer up front someone who can score lots of goals"
>arsenal linked with a player who scored 24 goals
>"what a fucking shite player i hope we don't sign him"
>arsenal linked with a player who scored 7 goals but happened to once play for real madrid
>"FUCKING WORLD CLASS SIGN HIM UP WONGA DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE TAG!"

Wazza or jezza of course, the only nick names Brits are capable of coming up with

Why would Vardy go through the trouble of having a medical, driving to London and then going "actually nah, fuck it, am staying me"

All you doubters are dumb af

>Why would Vardy go through the trouble of having a medical, driving to London
because he didn't do these things m8

why hasn't claude put the keyboard down yet?

Do you know for a fact all of that happened? All these journos back pedaling and saying its up to him now and that Leicester made him an offer mare making me nervous.

He was already in London.

Medical was scheduled for today according to Ornstein who is 100% reliable, ignore all the other shitty journos. And considering he leaves for France tomorrow it would have to be today.

I believe he's done his medical and he just has to make his final decision. Before signing the contract.

tomorrow is gonna be so stressful bruv

Rebekah Vardy tweeted on Friday:
"London traffic on a friday" with an annoyed emoji

she was doing a photo shoot la

kek
KEK

Not to defend the "Morata in" crap, but Vardy is 29 and only had a one good season up until now.
Messi in.

>Implying the reaction from Lie-chester fans towards his missus hasn't already confirmed his move

She's gonna get to pretend to be Victoria Beckham in London. He's coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBO6LLpk3v8

RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICRICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICRICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD RICK ROD

>Leicester are fighting to keep Jamie Vardy with a counter offer in desperate attempt to stop him joining Arsenal.

twitter.com/johncrossmirror/status/739572956452507648

>"we want a new striker, PL-proven, who can score 20 PL goals a season"
>Vardy is linked
>"WE DON'T WANT VARDY, HE'S SHIT, DOESN'T FIT THE SYSTEM, IS OLD, AND A CHAV FUCK"
>reports that he still hasn't signed the contract
>"IT'S A FUCKING DISASTER, WE'RE A JOKE, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED VARDY, WENGER OUT"

why u afrolol fans are forsing this threads.

>John Cross

>tfw, due to time differences, I don't have to stress all Monday morning and can potentially wake up to Vardy announcing his move to Arsenal

kek. Truly the Arsenal way.

or you'll be here when we're being raped by trolls...

>arsenal linked with a player who scored 24 goals (one season wonder)
>this player wasnt even playing in the league a few years ago.
>this player is old and will only have a year or two of top play left in him
>"what a fucking goat im so glad we are trying to sign him, i'd let him sign my baby's forehead"

>arsenal linked to a player with incredible potential whos played *exclusively* for world class clubs thus far in his career
>said player is still young and can still develop further as well as give many years of top notch football to the club
>"xD I'm gonna post about how shit and unproven he is, i mean he's a real madrid REJECT after all HAHAHAHAHA what a joke"

It's OK mate, I'm staying up til 3am and then waking up at 12pm so I'll be just as good as you :D

>an annoyed emoji
Confirmed to not happening.

or not

Is it possible that different people are saying all of those things

If we don't sign Vardy, I'll leave Sup Forums forever. Mods can block my IP.

>Arsenal proceeds to sign another player or 2
>everyone is super happy about the summer
>even pundits are legitimately calling Arsenal title contenders
>mfw they lose the first match of the season

Have a degree in memeology with a minor in emojis can confirm it is indeed not happening

I see Wonga has brainwashed you nicely into believing the "future prospect" bullshit. Meanwhile fukin Leicester city come in and swoop up the league with "washed up" players. kek.

>Chamberlain own goal
>Campbell not in squad

>Vardy on the right wing

Jamie Vardy down there somewhere in a title parade. Makes you think.

>against Lester
>Vardy injured
>Gabby P red card

Moar Vardy

>Flamini-Ramsey midfield
>Xhaka benched all game

He's here somewhere