>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

By stop posting this 50 times a day and get a real life

k

You can't become normal, we can't be normal.

Be a winner

Get a dream

I didn't acquire a dream until I was 24 years old. I'm now 25.

Trust me.

In order to succeed in life you need a dream. Once you get a dream, you start building a career plan. You probably have never heard the term "career plan" before, but it's basically your path to achieving your dream.

So basically, get a dream

>get a dream
Do you want to be the next Hokage?

HOW!

how do I get a dream? I have no dreams, just short term goals and things that bring me pleasure

Everything else feels temporary and fleeting.

I have finally discovered for myself that a dream is the only think stopping you from becoming an adult.

Even after my parents died, I still had that NEET Child mindset where I didn't want to go into the world or do anything.

But in the past 2 weeks i've finally had the mindset of achieving independence, leaving my family behind, and marking my mark on the world. And the transition that sort of mindset starts with figuring out wtf you're gonna do in life

You're not actually far off the mark. I decided i'm going to end up working in some international company in Japan. The beauty about that is there's a set series of objectives you gotta clear to do it so my career plan basically built itself. I'm now on my way to the bachelor's.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP POSTING

I only check these threads to confirm that it's always a leafposter. Feels good man.

HELP ME

How do I get dreams?

Right now it's all pointless. Yeah I could get really fit, but for what? Then what?

Or make a lot of money. Then what?????

Or get good at any hobby then what do I do. What's the next step in this game of life, what do I do afterwards?

Hmmm. Do you watch anime, user? I think I have the medicine you need.

No I don't want anime I'm not a Chinese pedophile

I might be a complete and utter loser but I have enough self esteem to not be a pedo

Watch*

Set other goals. Life is about reaching your own goals. If you have nothing to strive for life is indeed pointless as you will never find happiness.

Well, the only thing stopping you is yourself, really.

For me, what kicked the train was realizing i'm 24 fucking years old, almost halfway dead, and I haven't done jack shit in life.

Try imagining God putting a pistol against your head and telling you you're 22 years old, 33% done in the game of life.

For me, I kind of knew what I wanted to do when i was 18 years old but shyed away from it because I knew my parents wouldn't approve. Do you have anything like that user? Something you want to do, but fear everyone will hate you for doing it?

I gues.

I feel like a child. I look at others even younger than me and see them as adults. But to myself I feel like a little boy.

I don't know man

I just know this isn't what I want to be doing, I'm wasting the gift of life

Many people feel like this. You always think others have figured their life out but in reality almost none of them have. Almost everyone is questioning if what's they're doing is what the really want.

Yeah, in order to achieve the "adult" mindset you have to start working on your career plan. That's literally the only way.

Try thinking about when you were an actual child. Was there anything that struck your head as "cool", but you abandoned the idea at some point in life because you felt it was too hard or because others would try to stop you from achieving it?

If there is, you have to go back to those days. Often, people's dreams end up being those very things they thought of when they were kids.

even i'm victim to this. imaging me spending the next 7 years of my life going to japan, getting there, then realizing japan isn't actually a good country but i can't leave because i'd be trapped by the student debt i get because i'm an american (you're so fucking lucky you're german)

however, i'm looking past the risks and giving it my best effort. Life always needs risk to have a good payoff in the end, anyways

But great people have conquered the world by this age...

Honestly I can't think of anything

That's not always the right thing to do. I always wanted to be a lawyer as a kid but when I realized what they actually have to and how hard it is to be successful I stopped. A career plan is only good if you question yourself all the time if you're doing the right thing. Just doing what you thinks makes you happy but doesn't actually makes you happy isn't the right thing.

I agree. If you always think about the risks and never follow through with anything you will never be happy. Maybe Japan turns out to be shit but maybe it will be the best thing you ever did, you'll only find out if you actually go.

Then, you could probably go down the path of marriage.

Find a girl that has a career plan, and help her achieve it. Even if you don't have a career planned for yourself, you can find someone that -does-.

For that, you'll have to go to college. And you BETTER fucking go to college, user. You're 22. You only have 2 more years to start doing college or you'll reach wizard status before you get your degree. And trust me -- you want the degree before wizard status.

While that is true (when i was a kid i wanted to be a pilot, but abandoned it when i realized how expensive it was), i don't think OP needs any more confusion than he already has. Let him come to that realization himself.

Yeah, the other bad part about my path is it means I can't get a girlfriend for a few years. I can't have anything tying me down.

Life is just a series of tradeoffs and risks, isn't it?

>tfw OP gave up

a fucking leaf