How do French people remain so slim and healthy? What's their secret?

How do French people remain so slim and healthy? What's their secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/planete/article/2016/10/25/un-francais-sur-deux-est-en-surpoids_5019615_3244.html
wcrf.org/int/cancer-facts-figures/data-specific-cancers/lung-cancer-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not having a shitty fast-food place on every street corner probably helps.

High quality food and the 'mediterranean diet'

Why are anglos so fat?

Because we said fuck to american culture.

I'd like to know too

We cook what we eat, we don't gorge on fucking snacks

t; undercover French

They eat a lot of brie.

Culture of not eating like pigs, fast food and soda all the time, and teaching your children to eat properly during meals and not outside meals.

We do though

All the cigarettes curb their appetite, and they try to look good for their many extramarital affairs.

Ramadan

just dont fucking eat too much, its really not that difficult
t. 60kg, 1,9m

>Germany talking against devouring

>60kg, 1.9m
You have a problem.

inb4 epik bait

Hmm, i have to ask you something : can you fly when wind blows and how far can you go ?

Underrated

Spooky skeleton, how was your life before dying?

T. Anorexic

you burn a lot of calories being so far up your own arse

I think Japs are more slim than frogs. not white though.

wtf
1.75 90kg here

Our secret is poor stats.

lemonde.fr/planete/article/2016/10/25/un-francais-sur-deux-est-en-surpoids_5019615_3244.html

>uk fat

Yeah fat tits lmao

THIS

Shit taste

You're not meant to eat them

More like fat ass lmao

Ireland being that far down the list is ridiculous. We are a bunch of fatasses.

I think these datas are outdated, we are getting fatter and fatter every year. I'm pretty sure that in 20 years we will be like americans.

Well meme'd my friend.

Suck it m8.

They don't have disastrous Anglo genes.

we don't use a scooter or a car when we need to go more than 50 meters away from our place

Does anybody else find such voluptuous women to be very intimidating?

They're filled to the brim with female sex, and as an average man I just wouldn't be able to handle them IRL or in a relationship

Everyone asks why I travel so much. They also ask why I don't date British girls.

I'll now save this and produce it every time.

keep posting big titty and big booty girls my Pepe stick thanks you xDD

typical anglo blob

>22-26 range.

Not being American

Doesn't France have the most McDonalds per capita in Europe after Andorra?

Pretty sure this ones ass is fake.

Kev?

Almost.

Don't listen to the other Pierre.

Kekkkk

Running from Bilel and Mamadou

smoking?

Yeah. We even have our own brand named Quick (though it's Belgian).

We don't have the other brands, though, even if Burger King is trying to set up here.

thank mr skeltal

Nah, see

t. Auschwitz survivor

Great! Now lets get some lung cancer statistics in here

Wtf Greece.

Greeks really need to stop being fat.

Blame american tourists. They have to eat somewhere

good weight for a grill

>tfw the krauts took muh gyro
I WANT TO BE FAT AGAIN RRRREEEEE

B-BREHS

Red wine is the right answer.

>tfw too poor to travel to Europe and bump a country up the BMI index a few notches

We don't eat too fat and when we do we balance it by sport or healthier food. People generally don't snack between meals and mostly drink water.
It's all about balance.

Truth is we love macdonalds, now we eat more burgers than baguette. Coca-Cola is 70% of the soda market.
We also listen to international music only. We watch American movies and series only.
Like everywhere in the world, people has stan smith, t-shirts and jeans.

We are even adopting american stereotypes. I was browsing facebook earlier and I found a video with a black French rapping about KFC and fried chicken, which is fairly stupid but people love it.

wcrf.org/int/cancer-facts-figures/data-specific-cancers/lung-cancer-statistics

What the fuck those numbers seem really high. I smoke but only occasionally, do people really smoke 4000 in montenegro? And that's including non smokers...

>suckin cock intensifies

HIGH TEST
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

U-Uh

I was t-talking about just for Europe

>a video with a black French rapping about KFC and fried chicken,
kek, link ?

Friend of mine went vacationing in Italy last year. He said he lost 15 pounds(he's 6'5" to put it in perspective), because all he ate was pasta and walked everywhere.

>being that much of a skeleton that you deal passive unholy damage

23.4 in benis land

There's an american guy in my class who lost 20kg in 1 year since he lives in France.

It also helps that fast foods are much more expensive here compared to other countries

>23-26 average bmi
The secret is skewing with reality by showing a misleading bar chart.

united kingdom of fatasses lamao

It's call the French paradox.

They do have the best healthcare in the world, but that alone shouldn't offset a bad lifestyle of smoking cigarettes and eating crap loads of butter.

>eating crap loads of butter.

We don't in daily life, it's more like a restaurant thing.

top fucking kek brits on suicide watch

except if you're Breton, in which case you exclusively eat stuff that is 50% butter 50% sugar, like pic related

>tfw no sporty Italian gf

Why france?
My culture was hijacked, bombed and raped into oblivion. So it makes sense that we suck the burger cuck. But why france!?

We have little street food culture and if you're looking forward a burger, McDonald's is the only choice you have unless you live in a large city.

They don't fucking eat there every 3rd meal though. Moderation lardass.

>50% butter 50% sugar

Those good Bretons keeping British traditions alive.

bad feel man

I know one but she has a bf. pic related it's her

You know what you have to do giuseppe

ramadan

nah I don't care about her

You also have to take into account a max size menu in France is a small size one in the US. Or that we don't have free refills, or we don't bury everything under corn syrup shit / salt / mayo / whatever.

lefty are nihilist you now. They only dream of fucking things up.

really sends shivers down my spine

if you didn't, you wouldn't have posted her
you have to cuck the guy

holy fuck I'm in love

Dutch guys are thin and tall as hell. Note i said guys not girls. The women here are on average way fatter but i have no idea why

Quick is dying, though. It's being replaced by Burger King iirc

THANK YOU HERR SKELETAL

Living is Iceland is sad

Not stuffing their faces I guess. Watching my fellow burgers eat is a sight to behold. Also, people here just get lazy after high school/college. 80% of hot girls I knew in high school ballooned up.

Personally I'm hoping to land a qt French gf when I visit next year.

If you come here and eat only pasta it's a stupid thing because we have something as 100000000 different kind of good and healty foods and pasta is only one of the, and IMHO hyper-overrated.

Plus, here people always drink ineral waters during meals, or wine or beer at the traditional ''saturday out dinner'' (usually in the pizzerias). I was surpised in the East Coast how much sugar addicted americans were... sugar everywere... in the beverages, in the salads, in the coffees, etc etc.

I'm 1000% sure that at leas 70% of american obeses wouldn't be so fat only if they would eliminate sugars,

Smoking