Post images that sum up entire fanbases

The Los Angeles Dodgers

Oakland Raiders

>Los Angeles Raiders
>Los Angeles Kings

2/10, i don't think you even tried

Wow, is the girl a Patriots fan? She's 18 and 1.

is gut familia

Honestly, at least the father is present. That baby has way more of a chance than with a single mom with no tattoo on her face.

I'm white and a doyer fan.

They used to be lakers fans

i have so many Filipino friends who used to be diehard Lakers fans who are now huge Warriors fans, it's annoying

Asians are so fickle

i dunno, the bay area is full of gooks, some of them could have actually been warriors fans for years

east coast senpai here. there are tons of mexicans in nc where i live but seems like every time i see someone from LA they're hispanic. everyone at la beer releases, skateboard videos, etc i feel bad for you guys

we have the same here in toronto, asians and shitskins suddenly loving baseball after the jays in 2015

I thought they were Mexicans

>loving baseball after the jays in 2015
Didn't realize all of Toronto are asians and shitskins :(

they're probably flips which are the mexican's of asia

Tennesee Titans

Asians are the ultimate bandwagoners. I think it's something about asian culture and how collectivism is favored over individualism. So they only want to be a part of what's popular and never want to feel the disappointment of being a fan of a losing team.

>how collectivism is favored over individualism
Not as complex as that desu. Like any bandwagon fan, sports aren't high on their list so when it's time to support a team, they just support the one who's winning.