Why do Europeans copy everything from America?

Why do Europeans copy everything from America?

You should day the same thing to yourself

*say

actually we invented shitty housing conditions

you merely adopted it

These suburbs (vinexwijken) are quite different than American suburbs. First of, you can see the homes are attached while Americans plan most streets with freestanding homes. Secondly Vinexwijken are often a mix of high rise rental homes (you can see it a bit in the back) and more expensive homes for purchase. The modern building styles are something unique to Vinexwijken but the whole idea of having these inorganically grown neighbourhoods is very Dutch altogether. So no, this is not that American unless you can give me some more pointers as to why that is the case.

Our suburbs are not far from the city centre and smaller than American ones

We have the ugliest housing stock in Western Europe.

how much did those apartments cost to build?
8 000 euros per unit?

unlike North-America, European houses have to meet certain standards so the price will be quite a bit higher

But at the same time, Europeans aren't scamming Jews, so the housing cost will be appropriate and affordable

Their market value is around 300000 euros.

Why invent wheel again? Just implement what others have created :^)

I wouldn't call those suburbs. "Suburbs" implies middle class or rich. Those neighbourhoods are very low cost.

The suburbs are further out. In fact I think it would be correct to say the suburbs are actually the small towns that surround the big cities where it's 99% ethnically Dutch and houses are larger and such.

The way Dutch cities work is, you have super expensive apartments in the city centre, then you have these low cost housing in the city, then you have super nice big houses along the way (or farms in some places) to the towns and then you have middle class housing in the towns.

Not living like a king in LA you faggots?
The women are here for the taking.

Really makes you think why Californians are moving out in droves.

Wow that looks absolutely horrible

For that price you could buy a nice and big house in any American city

Does it really?

>California is 70% non-white

>unlike North-America, European houses have to meet certain standards
Wut

>muh cardboard houses

Wait when did that happen?

I wanted to move to California for work.

I don't remember it being that non-white.

The US is very segregated, you were probably just in a more white area. In my city there's tons of Mexicans too. But neighborhoods are pretty homogeneous for either ethnicity, whole sides of town really.

If I do end up getting a job there, how do I find out if the place I'm moving is acceptable?

Here everyone is kind of mixed together.

I don't know a site off the top of my head, but there's info online about neighborhood race statistics.

I'll look into that. Don't want to end up in the middle of a mexican shantytown.

I don't mind chinese having grown up in Vancouver but it would be nice to live around other white people for a change.

Are you afraid of your neighbours?

Fuck that. My vinex area looks great. Not that meme shit.

Nah they're all nice old people

>United Kingdom
>Europe

Thank god we are non-European forest mongols living one person/1000km^2

Aren't those 2 chairs too close for you guys?

The left one, which hasn't been sat on as you can see, is there so you can imagine some qt in it.

See this is why we'll never be white. I could've never thought about it. Or afford an extra chair. Or just one chair.

>Finnish cuckshed