6/12: Pancrase 278 (Sunabe vs Haita)
6/17: Bellator 156 (Galvao vs Dantas)
6/17: EFN Global (Fedor vs Maldonaldo)
6/18: UFC FN 89 (MacDonald vs Thompson)
6/24: Bellator 157 (Jackson vs Ishii)
6/25: GLORY 31 (Vakhitov vs Bouzidi)
7/1: ONE FC (TBA)
7/7: UFC FN 90 (Dos Anjos vs Alvarez)
7/8: TUF 23 Finale (Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha)
7/9: UFC 200 (DC vs Jones 2)
7/10: UFC Hall of Fame Inductions
7/13: UFC FN 91 (Ferguson vs Chiesa)
7/16: Bellator 158 (Kimbo vs Thompson)
7/22: Legacy FC 58 (Drysdale vs Spann)
7/22: Bellator 159 (Caldwell vs Taimanglo)
7/23: UFC on Fox 20 (Holm vs Shevchenko)
7/24: Pancrase 279 (Ishiwatari vs Brookins)
7/29: Invicta FC 18 (TBA)
7/30: UFC 201 (Lawler vs Woodley)

Previous thread: News:

News:

>Lesnar's opponent to be announced on ESPN tomorrow
mmamania.com/2016/6/5/11861508/ufc-200-brock-lensar-opponent-to-be-announced-on-monday-june-6-mma

>Rockhold is buttmad
mmafighting.com/2016/6/5/11860658/luke-rockhold-after-losing-ufc-title-to-d-ck-michael-bisping-i-want-kill-him-ufc-199

>Don Frye to be inducted into 2016 UFC Hall of Fame
mmamania.com/2016/6/5/11860184/don-frye-to-be-inducted-into-2016-ufc-hall-of-fame

Other urls found in this thread:

mmajunkie.com/2016/06/ufc-202-opening-odds-despite-first-win-nate-diaz-still-underdog-to-conor-mcgregor-in-rematch
sports.yahoo.com/news/ufc-s-sad--short-sighted-banning-of-journalists-needs-to-be-fixed-immediately-001337459-mma.html
mma-core.com/videos/World_Champion_Baby_Michael_Bisping_Corner_Audio_UFC_199/10131473
mma-core.com/videos/Luke_Rockhold_Corner_Audio_UFC_199/10131472
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Artem

DC is going down

im not surprised mother fuckers

when brock lesnar pushes the next guy's shit in, will you finally be able to admin WWE is tougher and more real than UFC?

Jon Jones is getting heem'd in 1 month.

NATTY GOAT

screencapped

>Reminder that Rockholds father doesn't love him enough to get on the mic and tell the world he is still his boy.

You know what would really make this a special year?

If we could make HEEM 1 finally happen.

You now remember Ronda Rousey.

>tfw i heem'd Bisping in training one time

I'm basically the MW champ

What happened between Nate and Guida backstage?
I heard Guida got slept by one of Nate's boys.

>If saint-preux was DC that night, Jones would lose meme
Is that what are you really thinking? I can't think of anything else which would make me think he will lose.

ngannou

Why does OP keep making threads 30 posts early?

HEIL SCHAUB

Autism

Cause DC is clearly better than OSP

first for

>jon...

Muh hespect to all you lads. I would let any of you bang any time you want

Have you ever heard of an expression 'styles make fights' ?

>jon: i sentence you to get that dick sucked.

>mfw people say Bisping has no class

Just see this

reminder that rockhold deleted weidmans chin and he's easy pickings for left hook larry right now

Whom?

Yes and I know that DC is an overall better fighter than Ovince.

>deleted chins after one KO memes
does people really believe that? i mean, i saw that meme here a lot.

You're going to be looking up at the stars and thinking damn, I just lost to this guy on 2 weeks notice.

did jon tap out or was he rendered unable to continue from said blowjob?

i'm cringing for you. try watching a few more fights and then come back

>so autistic about making op's you post them 20 posts early now instead of 10

Jesus Christ bro

kek

saved

>I'm the judge, jury, and executioner Jon. Be ready

he blacked out

Wow sure showed me there

Luke pounded on Weidman for two rounds and he still didn't go out, he's fine.
It's real sometimes but exaggerated

Reminder that any fighter who taps out is weaker mentally than Paige VanZant

>Nate Diaz still underdog
mmajunkie.com/2016/06/ufc-202-opening-odds-despite-first-win-nate-diaz-still-underdog-to-conor-mcgregor-in-rematch

>Wake up, Michael. It's all over.

k

Literally going to bet more than half of my money on Nate

Why isn't this happening at 200?

not same dude responding to you so i didnt "get you". Hand the ipad back to your mom and go watch some more spongebob - i almost forgot it's about casual time around here

Dana is a sensitive cuck

because lesnar

>Conor is a smart fighter and hard worker. I can understand stupid fight fans belives Conor would become BJJ/wrestle master over night, but people who makes this odds. It's odd at least.

>tfw whenever someone caps me getting a prediction wrong I pretend it wasn't me

Wait, let's take a step back here, what is it exactly are you even beefing with me about or do you just want to showcase the latest Sup Forums insults you learnt?

Are you trying to unironically convince me OSP is better than DC by telling me to watch more fights or...? What are you even attempting? Kindly clear that up for me before proceeding with more cringeworthy spongebob "insults"

That's the advantage of murican flag here, you can be a moron all the time and no one will notice it's you.

>“I was brought to the back by UFC [public relations] and told by Dana White that I had to leave the arena,” said Helwani, who said it happened just prior to the main event. “Dana mentioned that from what I recalled that Brock Lesnar was upset the news was released early and that this could have ruined their deal.

>“He repeatedly said, ‘Go cover Bellator. We don’t want you here.’ … I said, ‘What did I do wrong?’ He said, ‘You’re too negative.’

sports.yahoo.com/news/ufc-s-sad--short-sighted-banning-of-journalists-needs-to-be-fixed-immediately-001337459-mma.html

stupid how upset people are getting over this shit

who the hell cares

you wanna play mr. spoiler dont be mad when the company you rely on gets mad

>Go cover Bellator. We don’t want you here.’

Lol Dana man....

Are you seriously that retarded? OSP is a different fighter, Jones have problems with tall guys with good reach. DC IS better than OSP, but stylistically DC is a better match or Jones. Why do you even compare Saint-Preux with DC, what the fuck?

It's pretty great tbqh

Good enough reason for me to pirate ufc ppvs now. Fuck Dana.

Ariel got BTFO by the goofmaster

whocares he spoiled something 2-3 hours before it was supposed to be officially announced.

Zuffa is just using this as an excuse to get rid of Helwani.

>Now /heem/ goofs are all picking Nate and will bet on him

>mfw they get it wrong again

that's some straight up mandrama tier shit right there. dana constantly is all "hurr take us seriously as a real sport" but then does shit like that.

like you weren't already

this 100%. the meme outcomes this year are too real. whatever seems likely will not happen

it doesnt really matter if it's justified. you mess with the bull you get the horns

ufc doesnt have to justify at all who they give out press access to

ariel has pissed them off before so he was already on a short leash

>Why do you even compare Saint-Preux with DC

Cause you compared them numb nuts, right here: DC fighting a rusty Jones would have done way better than Ovince did. I like how people forget that DC did beat Jones for one round at UFC 182 before gassing out and trying too hard to do things he didn't need to do. DC is actually the shortest guy in that division but he still beat on Rumble Johnson and Gus.

>DC is a better match for Jones

OSP was an easier fight for Jones than DC was. This is an objective fact.

I didn't compare that, i just pointed out that stupid meme. If you don't believe that why did you said 'DC is better than Saint-Preux' ? You said that because you thought that matters.

One thing Rory fan gets right, all of us Americans should tripfag desu so you can tell us apart

That's disgusting and a terrible idea

I'm so glad that whiny hypocrite isn't champ anymore

>Bisbing ended the no English champs meme

Thank you

state flags when?

>why did you said 'DC is better than Saint-Preux'

Cause it's true, and DC is better in all departments than OSP. "Styles makes fights" doesn't change that. Anyway, what a dumb argument, I don't even know why that other retard told me to go watch more fights when this is pretty damn clear common knowledge, at least it should be, even to someone who just started watching last year.

State flags are already a thing you pleb

>He repeatedly said, ‘Go cover Bellator.'
>I said, ‘What did I do wrong?’
>He said, ‘You’re too negative.’

audio from Bisping's corner

mma-core.com/videos/World_Champion_Baby_Michael_Bisping_Corner_Audio_UFC_199/10131473

i guess i didn't really make clear what i was saying. you're right that ufc doesn't need to justify those actions and people shouldn't be surprised when they react the way they did. what i am saying is that i feel like people are frustrated by dana trying to get mma to be taken as a bonafide mainstream sport but resorting to silly mandrama like behavior when journalists don't follow the plans ufc lays out for them.

There is a lizard in this picture that some people miss. I point it out every time I see it.

Oh, like you are doing right now?

I will fucking heem any of you statesmen if you start tripfagging

>Watch two fighters beat each other in to a violent bloody pulp
>The country gets offended after using homophobic slur words in the post fight press

This is why America is turning to shit

>Boom
>MIKEY BISBING

Those feels

Who is the best autistic fighter? Is it Nick/Nate Diaz? Rory Mac?

>silly mandrama like behavior

Reddit please go. UFC are entirely justified in plugging leaks that come from MMA journalists, especially ones who already got fired from their jobs. It was a leak job, Dana is a petty asshole for a president sure, but announcing fights ahead of schedule, especially in the promotion business costs a lot of money especially when in a deal like this, so many parties are involved.

>Bisbing clearly going over and shaking Rockholds hand after the win

What the fuck is cuckholds problem claiming Bisbing has no respect?

love the "that's bullshit" at any meme technique rockhold tries

how can rockhold be so bad at protecting his fucking chin

bisping was looking for those counter hooks the entire time

Who's offended? All I see is you.

oh man that moment when luke looks up and just says "fuuuuck"

audio from Rockhold's corner

mma-core.com/videos/Luke_Rockhold_Corner_Audio_UFC_199/10131472

>I want to shitpost with no repercussions
Only newfags trying to be a part of r/Sup Forums's anonymous culture think tripfags are bad anyway.

He's afraid if a real man shakes his faggot A.K.A hand he'll break it.

>FUCK

kek'd

>you will never be brought face to face with Dana just so he can call you a dummy-ass goof before kicking you to the streets

you niggers don't deserve ariel. all you're talking about is him breaking stories when his true value is as an interviewer and narrative builder. so many great moments from fighters during his interviews, the mmahour, walking tour things etc. fuck you meme goofs. memes have taken over your mind and you can't see that you've lost one of the greatest meme producing platforms in mma ever.

>you now remember fluke rockwho