Today in math class we learned about segregation in america, and watched a video of niggers being hosed and attacked...

Today in math class we learned about segregation in america, and watched a video of niggers being hosed and attacked. A girl next to me started to cry, and my teacher told us that America is backwards and racist, and Europe is tolerant and progressive.

no wonder your pisa scores are going down the shitter

so?
even the nazis though america was backwards and racist

>A girl next to me started to cry

SWEDEN
YES

Umm... it's pretty easy to be tolerant of blacks when you don't have any blacks in your country to begin with.

We have more blacks than you. Blacks are 13% of america, while sweden is 15% black

>swedish math

Stop making shit up

Numbers offend Allah, they are not allowed in Swedish schools anymore.

Bra7-1l

>math class
>learn about american segregation

how do euros keep beating us in math scores lads?

who are you btw?

It's Friday. We learn stuff like this on fridays.

Was this a video of modern-day America or the one of the 60s? And yeah, Europe is generally seen by our left as the model.

if he is telling the truth he is going to be very upset

>sweden is 15% black

Afro-Swedish Association cites about 200k, out of a population of over 9mil ( afrosvenskarna.se/om-afrosvenskarnasriksforbund/ ). That's less than 3%, dumbass.

huh, is that just a school-specific thing or is that a common practice throughout the country

what do you think dipshit? are niggers still getting hosed in the streets?

AHAHAHAHAHA

>Swedish math class teaches progressivism
can't make this up

I hosed your mom with this dick last night.

With all due respect segregation was bullshit and you know it. The fire hoses and police dogs and lynching were pretty barbaric too.

You can hate darkies all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that blacks in the 1960s were being treated like shit and they had every right to oppose Jim Crow.

>mfw I learned that during World War II German POW officers were allowed in white-only facilities but black Tuskegee officers were not
How the fuck is that ok

Tyrone

All memes aside this. Now OP knows why the US has as much leftism as it does.

algebra monday
calculus tuesday
trigonometry wednesday
statistics thursday

white guilt friday

Question: When people say "Europe", do they mean the entity of the continent? Including countries like Serbia and the like?

>A girl next to me started to cry
>my teacher told us that America is backwards and racist, and Europe is tolerant and progressive.

Please post more stories, I want to laugh at Sweden more.

No, they (at least Americans looking up to it) mean the core parts of the EU and the Nordics.

We were taught that the American Civil War was about slavery and the union were the good guys

>We were taught that the American Civil War was about slavery and the union were the good guys

>white guilt friday

Is this a real thing in sweden?

The current generation of blacks never lived under Jim Crow; they can fuck off with their crybabying.

but the current generation of whites lived under affirmative action

are they going to rise up soon?

I bet that fucking coal burning whore wouldn't cry for a white man

I wasn't hating on darkies. I'm just saying that I am 100% tolerant of giant slug-monsters living among us. I am also 100% tolerant of marriage between miniature unicorns and and rocks.

Like I said, it's easy to be tolerant of something when they're not actually there.

Their parents did.

stop stealing from Sup Forums faggot