You will never live in Dubai

>you will never live in Dubai

Why live? There's nothing more I want in life than to live in Dubai.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pQdjwliLMA
dailyhadith.adaptivesolutionsinc.com/hadith/Tall-Buildings.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>living in a desert with fake "first world" skyline

what makes a skyline real lol

Wtf why is dubai so good

It's better than most of 1st world cities. And yet I've never heard of these arabs or how they live

Natural growth.

It's a place for millionaires and new rich scum.

It's rather a small city (1 mln in urban area) that tries to look like big cities.

Is that all chlorinated water?

what's "unnatural" about their one?
make money, make buildings

How are new rich "scum"?
They're based as fuck

You sound like a poor monkey

I know that feel

In Dubai houses dont even have an address.

How do they know where to deliver mail?

They dont.

Skyscrapers are popping up right in the middle of the desert not because they have so high property prices there (which is mostly the reason skyscrapers appeared in other cities), but because of oil sheikhs who want the city to look "developed". The city itself is not that bad, but overrated and fake, like fake Rolex watches.

Mail is haram.

Real:
>dense settlements of residences and commercial buildings
>property prices through the roof, not enough land to supply demand
>due to high market demand, new developments build vertically
See: NYC, HK

Because of this skyscrapers became a symbol of very high density prosperity.
Fake cities like Dubai mimic this to give themselves the same label by association. In reality they're inefficiently investing into vertical development just for the positive association.

weird. So they expecting more people to come? Are they atleast diversifying their economy? Which arab country has the best future?

thank fuck

It's like Miami. A bunch of millionaires built giant skyscrapers to try to hide how shitty the place really is.
Both Miami and Dubai are mostly brown people too anyway

New rich are pathetic. I broke the nose of a new rich in a party 3 years ago. One of the proudest moments of my life, hearing all the cumdumpsters creaming "STOOOOP!!" while i pounded the fag in the face.

Except Miami is actually a valuable location.

>Attacking people for no reason is okay in the mind of a nigger

You haven't even given any reasons why. Why are they pathetic?

>Which arab country has the best future?
Probably UAE (where Dubai and Abu Dhabi are). Other Arab countries are either too conservative to draw foreign investors (like in Qatar or Saudi Arabia) or too unstable to draw foreign money and investors (Like as in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, or Kuwait [cuz it's too close to Iraq and Iran]).

Mb Maghreb can do decently but they are too far from Arabian peninsula where most oil and trade happen

I have been to Dubai for work, I hope I never have to go back there.

>Which arab country has the best future?

UAE without a doubt. at least they can survive without oil in the future

>8% percent white and shrinking
>70% hispanic and rising
>Miami-Dade county is 48% literate
>25%+ poverty rate
>Metro area is 2nd least white major metropolitan area
>absolutely fucking nothing to do
But hey it has a beach and a bunch of palm trees!

It's not really that nice or pretty it's really plastic and dull. But there are great activities

Unless you one of the slaves or women.

Hmm why

Why haven't white rich ppl sought better place for their retirement yet?

Is that because they are actually (((white)))?

Idk places like Coral Gables looked nice tho

>8% percent white and shrinking
>Metro area is 2nd least white major metropolitan area
You obviously dont know how property values work.

Probably never had a job either since you dont know the importantance of ports

Literally 3rd world with some glass buildings in the desert.
youtube.com/watch?v=-pQdjwliLMA

There are a handful of really nice places, but it's mostly shit, especially the actual city proper.
Besides, a lot of retirees are in Orlando and that area

>jesus h christ
What is Christ's middle name?

Hussein?

Ports are important, and outside of the port of Miami and Port Everglades, the economy is mostly tourism.
>property values
what does the place being completely void of whites have to do with property value?

>gulf women are opressed
When will this meme end
They are literally the most privileged people on EARTH
Really I'm not exaggerating when I say they get treated like queens
At least other women in the world have to either help their husband and work or stay at home and cook/clean etc.
But they don't have to do anything because they have maids and servants that do everything for them
Yes they're not allowed to whore around obviously, but that doesn't mean they're opressed

>Orlando
>living inland in FL

Idk how Orlando managed to become the only major inland city in FL. Were Disney and shit that big influence?

>what does the place being completely void of whites have to do with property value?
You tell me.

I think in some areas Dubai actually is a good example of how The Netherlands should be run.
>kick foreigners out at 65 and their kids when they reach 18
>low tax areas to attract business and have to involve locals
>dont mind gambling on prestige projects
In our country everything runs smoothly, but it often feels like no one is running the Netherlands at all.
We just have some managers as politicians who watch the store and ensure nothing happens at all.
While in Dubai you can see they are working hard to build a future from scratch.

But on the other hand. For a city that relies on foreign knowledge Dubai doesnt do enough to keep that knowledge with them.
If foreigners one day leave the people in Dubai might not have the education and culture to do everything themselves.

You're retarded

How is it important?

Aunt had the same thought. Been there pretty often, had a great time, thought "Why not move?".

Did that, basically got fucked by their stupid ass monkey laws that only provide shitty life experience and bad future for their children.

Moved back (she's not from flag btw)

What's going on here? Are they all waiting to dump that poop at some installation?

>got fucked by their stupid ass monkey laws that only provide shitty life experience and bad future for their children.
Examples?

But have you every been there?My 4* hotel got power and water cuts in the evenings.There are no sidewalks and the city doesnt have a proper center, no public community places.It looks nice but feels very fake.

They have to truck the shit out because there is now sewerage

>My 4* hotel got power and water cuts in the evenings.
Its for the Earth, user.

You have to keep in mind where they come from. 50 years ago there was barely anything there. You cant expect them to have the same infrastructure as us.

Dubai makes me wish for the nuking of the Middle East

>Yes they're not allowed to whore around obviously, but that doesn't mean they're opressed
It does in a society with progressive values.

The Mahgreb will do better eventually as while they've gone well over the line of what their economy/ecology can sustain (and it's sepcially bad in Egypt) they're nowhere near the levels of the Arab peninsula which can only sustain itself through heavy subsidies from oil.

>But airport hubs, financial centers, R&D facilities, etc.

The Hong Kong/Singapore model is fast becoming obsolete, as the developed world grows it's own service infrastructure the use of middlemen becomes increasingly unnecessary, take cheap oil out of the equation and there's no reason to even be near the region, nevermind the overlooked risks of it's volatile political systems, these are not democracies.

If Arabs had been smarter they would have invested all that skycraper money into giant passive solar desalination systems and tried to literally terraform their deserts into sustainable agricultural bases. Ironically enough not unlike what Iraq and Iran were doing in antiquity.

As resource scarcity hits them increasingly hard due to global population growth and global warming you'll see destabilization increase, those cities could very well become ghost towns within our lifetimes.

They have so many good targets desu.

>get caught of overspeeding
>get beheaded

I think I choose the ticket and live my life in this boring place without oil wells.

It doesn't matter, Arabs needn't be progressive anything, our cultures are different, so what, in my opinion women shouldn't be allowed to whore around willy-nilly, in the West it's different, and I'm not going to stop Western girls just because I think my opinion is better than Westerners' opinions, but personally I don't want promiscuity to be accepted or seen as normal in our society, individual whoring okay, just don't publicize/commercialize it
Really, ask most gulfer girls and they'll tell you they have great lives. I'm serious
Yes, sometimes some families are abusive, sometimes there's domestic violence, but that exists everywhere

>in my opinion women shouldn't be allowed to whore around willy-nilly
>I need a gf

Livedin Dubai for 4 years. Soulless city filled with shitty people. Also there's fags everywhere.

it just looks good, nothing about it actually is

>The grey building behind al shafak grocery store, apartment 292, entrance in the back
Literally

Yeah if you're accustomed to soulless, cultureless shitholes. So in your case it should be right up your alley.

Dubai is a nice place, but gets extremely boring after a few weeks when you get fed up with entertainment. That is if you don't have a few local friends to access "only for known ones" places and get into real fun.

is it easy to visit Dubay as a tourist?
I heard they sometimes deny people for no reasons

>is it easy to visit Dubay as a tourist?
It exists for tourism, m8.

dailyhadith.adaptivesolutionsinc.com/hadith/Tall-Buildings.htm

Lmao.
Just read the full list of that signs, you will get a paranoia.

>what are the giant mosques from the middle ages?
>Rome?
>Pyramids?

We always did that, mr Czech. Hadiths are bullshit, do not worry.

The end is near

Jelly slav

>men will dress like women
>women will have multiple husbands
>people will volunteerly seek out lies to
>sunnis shall be considered as humans
Hell is near, bro.

>Ironically enough not unlike what Iraq and Iran were doing in antiquity.
What do you mean?

Just because is desert, it doesnt mean they cant farm

I have to agree with you that Miami is pretty shitty if you don't live near Biscayne or South Beach.

Interesting picture. Any reason why the ships in it are unnamed w/ no flag state? First time ive ever seen a container ship without one, and ive seen hundreds.

Domestic shipping?

Very easy. If you're travelling through its worth stopping for a couple of days. I wouldnt stay much longer though.

>what is Masdar

I love it when pathetic machete dodgers think they know anything.

>"yeah man let's just build solar panels before we build a fucking sewage system"
>mexican city planning

Yeah, no thanks. We'll do our thing and you do yours. We're already better than you are in a plethora of ways and we're not even 50 years old as a country yet.

That vid is like 8 years old. Right now only 10% of all sewage is transported that way, and that number is rapidly shrinking.

Seeing things like that means that there is rapid growth, but of course you wouldn't know that because you're from another fly-over Eastern European shithole.

Not even 50 years and the UAE has already surpassed Hungary in almost every facet.

>believing in a delusional sandnigger's schizophrenic rants
tippity top kek

I can't wait until the Shia of Arabia and Bahrain finally rebel and give Iran finally a reason to pulverize that entire coastline.

Apart from trying to seem edgy, you really don't want that. You may think you do. But you really don't.

Also Iran couldn't touch us even if they tried to. Dozens of American bases are in Gulf countries. Saudi Arabia has nuclear weapons at will from Pakistan which is literally a stone's throw away (no pun intended) from Tehran.

Then you have Israel, with its own nuclear weapons which probably has a secret alliance with us anyway.

>Then you have Israel, with its own nuclear weapons which probably has a secret alliance with us anyway.

So you're basically admitting that the gulf has betrayed the Palestinians? That's playing right into Iranian propaganda.

Well considering that the Gulf countries are some of the largest aid donors and migrant acceptors to and from Palestine, no, we haven't betrayed Palestinians. The Gulf countries recognize Palestine and still do not trade with Israel at all.

What I am hinting at is a non-aggression pact similar to that of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union that is only in place due to a common enemy.

And if the Palestinians were actually smart, they'd want to move alongside us instead of chimping out for short-term goals that will fuck them over long-term.

>Saudi Arabia has nuclear weapons at will from Pakistan
I wish that this stupid meme you spew 24 hours a day would stop. Sure Saudis have a big effect ok Paki foreign policy, but do you really think that they would willingly nuke at their command? Are you really that retarded? Perhaps you're the personalization, then, of the incessant inbreeding and goatfucking that has been happening in that god forsaken peninsula

You're sperging out over some shit that most Pakistanis were for anyway. It's not a meme, and no matter how many times you will call it that, it will not be untrue, Abdulrahman Sadiqqi Khan.

Once shit hits the fan, anything goes. And Saudi Arabia will either choose to fire from Pakistan or take the weapons (which are believed to have already been purchased but are there on standby because the U.S. only wants Israel to have nukes in MENA region) to the mainland.

Please post pictures of Emirati grils

And how do you get a gulf arab gf

>getting gulf arab gf

LEL

Just go jack to them on cams or some shit. I've asked these questions to kebabs before, this shit simply doesnt happen unless they're students in our countries

t. desert fever sufferer

You'll never get any gf.

Not the guy you talked to but I feel like Iran is totally fucked after Trump got elected anyway.

What I am wondering is if Trump will just secretly accept Saudi's nuke or Trump will go full shit on Saudi's nuke as well. I personally think Trump will make Israel and Saudi to work together (which they already do probably) to contain Iran at their expense.

And, if that is the case, I think the thing that Trump will have to do is how to reconcile with Russia on controlling the Middle East as Russia is pro-Iran. Maybe Trump will give away Syria (and possible Iraq) to Russia in expense for Russia ignoring Israel + Saudi containing or bombarding Iran's nuclear facility. While I think Trump will give away Syria, I cannot see Trump ignoring Iran developing nukes and let it happen.

Honestly if Americans and Gulf Arabs can work together to fuck over Iran I am all for it. It could be Snoop Dogg running the show for all I care.

I think having Trump instead of Shillary was a good start. Shillary would have continued Obama's shitty deal on Iran and this would have ended up like North Korea (North Korea had a similar nuclear deal with the US in early 90's which was like the US and South Korea building a plant in exchange for NK discontinuing its nuke problem. Of course what we are seeing are NK that is about to build a nuke that can be launched from submarine)

I agree. Also I agree with him on abortion and the border. I'm an American just as I'm an Emirati and I think the left has gone batshit insane with these two issues specifically.

>I'm an American just as I'm an Emirati
Are you a dual citizen? I am not an Arab but glad to see another dual citizen (US and South Korea dual citizen)

Yep. Oh and you Arab women are obsessed with K-pop bands lol

>speculation: the post
sure if it helps you sleep at night lmfao. If Pakistan was so loyal to ar*bs it would've sent more than 2 fighter jets when you 50 cuck nations were getting BTFO by tiny Israel

also, kys Abdel Mutah ibn al Kalb ibn al Sharmouta Mahmoud Abdallah

Did you do SK military service then?

>Arab women are obsessed with K-pop bands
Oh wow didn't know that. Kinda mind blowing.
Eh not really. I am going to abandon my SK citizenship actually. I am 1/4 Uyghur and so never felt fully Korean anyway.