NRL Monday Night Football

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs vs Cronulla Sharks.

Game starts at 7:00PM at ANZ Stadium.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2016/jun/04/leeds-rhinos-zak-hardaker-nrl-super-league-rugby-league
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WalkGod

Sony walkman

who is the most obvious "fuck off we're full" team in NRL that would trigger the sissy Melbourne kind of cunts

literally the Cronulla Sharks

You know no one cares about the "final post" before it's archived right? No ones checking to see the "walkcunt on suicide watch" posts. We're all actually in bed asleep instead of shit posting on Sup Forums at all hours of the morning. It's not as if we haven't all seen it hundreds of times, let alone filtered it.

Teams that need to be investigated for salary cap cheating:

Broncos
Storm

That's all so far.

kys

I reckon Melbourne are definitely at least making the grand final. They're still under the radar tho

who is walkcunt

They are winning it and it will not even be close.

Watch the Titans beat the Broncos in the semis

So did the Eels get their points back? because NRL.com still has them 7th with 14 points

t. salary cap cheat

No. The NRL hasn't technically ruled on it yet so they haven't taken the points yet.

josh reynolds BTFO, literally on suicide watch

That wasn't Based Josh Reynolds. Based Josh Reynolds only just arrived in this thread.

whats the latest on the match-fixing stuff?

Is it fair to say it was Foran, Watmong, and the 2 Stewarts?

It's honestly quite likely it wasn't players with such a high profile.

Holy shit will joshy EVER recover from this

Stop it. It was not Based Josh Reynolds that made that post.

19-24 sharks

>tfw you see redditors who "don't rate melbourne"

is it possible to live on bet winnings?

Melbourne on premiership watch AND under the radar watch

Has origin ruined Brisbane or will they come back?

If you bet huge numbers and get huge payouts. You'd have to be incredibly lucky, and betting all the time.

walkcunt on suicide watch

kys joshy you autistic shitter

joshGOD on endgame watch

Reminder that walkcunt literally, LITERALLY, stays up ALL NIGHT in a desperate attempt to get the last post in.

Absolutely pathetic.

No, I do not think it would be in Based Josh Reynolds' best interest to kill himself.

>Canterbury-Bankstown
Oh look it's this autist again....

Problem?

Rooster win
Souffs lose

Now time for the canterbury-islamic state """"""""""based"""""""""" dogs to lose for a perfect game week

Would you look at this?
Another terrible post made by our resident gyno-manlet
Like I should expect any better
Kys Sean
Can't you see that no one wants you here
Unless you get your act together
No one will like you
The fact you still haven't realised this yet is quite sad

Only a complete retard would be as oblivious as you
Not that I would rule that possibility out

So stop posting, you massive faggot
Ugly, short, fat, stupid
I can't see anything good about you
Can you?
I didn't think so
Do us all a favour and leave
End yourself while you're at it

We'd all love to see you do it
After all, we know it's going to happen at some point
The sad thing is, you know it too
Can't say I blame you for being such a depressed faggot
How you've made it this far is quite a miracle

Would love to see them win though to keep based Melbourne on top.

reminder that Melbourne are STILL under the radar and WILL be winning the minor and major hips this year

Why don't people rate them tho?

I don't rate Melbourne at all 2bh

Most people either fall for the Queensland teamd are best meme, or the Cronulla won't choke meme.

They don't realise that Melbourne are the thinking man's team, and the logical choice for favoritism.

Bulldogs are also dark horses and the Dragons are a team that mere commoners cannot appreciate.

Knowing this can help you to spot a rugby league plebe.

>2016
>rating Melbourne
ISHYGDDT

Poo Peeland Ltd.

Why does he do this though ?

conceding less points per game than the Roosters did in any of their seasons from 2013-15. It's fair to say they're elite

How DOES he do it?

I don't. I go to bed at like 11:00pm every night. It's just some autist.

Based Walkie

If this were true, you would have just bullied someone that likes you enough to do that.

Kind of rude is it not?

Not at all. I don't really hate anyone on this board. As soon as the games are over I pretty much leave the thread within 15 minutes of it finishing.

it was josh reynolds making that post saying based sean stays up to 4am posting about walkgod

when really it's actually josh reynolds staying up to 4am every night posting 'walkcunt on suicide watch'

Why do you stay up all night to try and get the last post?

Is it true you have a massive ego?

You just replied to a post saying that I don't stay up all night trying to get the last post. Do with that what you will.

I want to kill all of you

How would you do it? Describe how you would kill me. Keep in mind I am backed by the entire Mongrel Mob.

Yeah, you claim that you don't do it, but it's obvious to everyone that it's you who stays up all night posting "WalkGod on Nobel Prize watch".

You refer to yourself as a God.

You also refer to yourself as being on the wait list for a Nobel Prize.

You also can't stand anyone else getting the last post, and you literally throw a tantrum when this happens.

You've got problems my friend. You seriously need help, and definitely should stop coming to Sup Forums.

can one of you tell me why on earth literally all that goes on in these threads is some retard named walk (walkgod, walkcunt, whatever) is on suicide watch. I came here because I was interested in some rugby but these threads are unbearable because you guys never fucking talk about rugby.

Other posters refer to me as "God". I've never once done that.

I call myself by my name. Which is Sean.

Sean IS on Nobel prize watch you absolutely SEETHING newcunt

See I want to believe you, but then you go and post shit like this .

Are you schizophrenic at all? Have you ever been checked for it, or multiple personalities?

You are a very odd person.

Sometimes you seem like an okay person, but then in an instant you start sperging out about you being a God and on Nobel Prize watch.

>this autistic poster doesn't love based sean

I love going along with your little games. It makes for some mild entertainment before the more interesting football game starts.

Holy shit Sean, you played him like a fiddle, like a pawn, like a fool that he is. Truly based.

WALKGOD BLOWING CUNTS THE FUCK OUT

Why the FUCK do you DJ this shit, Sean?

Are you genuinely, legitimately, unironically autistic?

You seriously have a vanity problem.

Strange given how ugly and overweight you are.

This is another classic example of your autism.

Do you really think people have forgotten that you post on your PC and mobile simultaneously, and you admitted to changing your mobile IP multiple times in the same thread?

What are all these Melbourne hipster faggots doing in here? Can't wait for based sharkies to be back on top after humiliating the BILdogs tonight.

kek

KEK

K-E-K

RoosterGOD on handsome, intelligent, muscular, based and elite watch.

Tipped the Basedogs, lads.

Roosters on premiership watch.

I did not double dip the tip of my chip.

Why?

JUST TAKE ONE DIP AND END IT

Because I am not a rugby league casual, and I can clearly see that Canterbury have "what it takes" to win the premiership.

I double dipped your mum last night m8

Raiders

test

You sound like a fucking casual

Dogs are shit.

No changes for Canterbury.

Jayson Bukuya shifted to starting Front Row, but I expect Gallen will play there and rotate back to lock when the bench props come on.

I'm too enlightened by my superior rugby league intellect to bother dissecting your posts.

Rest assured though, the Bulldogs will finish in the top 4, and will at the very least make the preliminary finals.

That may be so, but they won't beat Cronulla tonight

Dogs will be lucky to even make the finals. They're cannon fodder for any decent side if they do

BASED

I too am an enlightened rugby league gentleman, and I too have tipped the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs to get the win tonight.

They will win easily. Cronulla's pack looks like trash, and the conditions will make it hard for them to play away from this weakness.

reminder Melbourne ARE under the radar and EVERYONE is sleeping on them

>not even allowed to link interesting articles in the threads anymore
Sigh.

I miss when Goosey was the mod, not Sean.

I regret comprehensively bullying the fuck out if Goose and forcing him off Sup Forums.

theguardian.com/sport/2016/jun/04/leeds-rhinos-zak-hardaker-nrl-super-league-rugby-league
>Several Australian clubs, including Canberra Raiders, are already understood to have expressed interest in the England international, who has been valued at £300,000 by the Rhinos.

When will WE change our name to St George Canberra Raiders lad? Dragons aren't deserving of such a majestic name anymore

Perhaps you forget the sharknado last season? Cronulla play great in the wet and their pack are fine. Kys my man.

If Sean was the mod do you really think he would nuke the thread and himself in the process? cmon m8.

I DO know my stuff, dummy. I have big doubts over their forward pack when Bukuya is their second best prop. Fifita and Gallen backing up from Origin hurts them as well. Paulo and Leutele are also wasteful bench spots. They could get BTFO tonight if they aren't careful.

Fifita played like ten minutes of origin. Get a grip mate

DCE out for another 4 weeks

>$10 million

And who else do you have going in the top 4 with them?

He should play 80 tonight then because he needs to

Bukuya doesn't even play prop.