25+ point blowout

>25+ point blowout

Why haven't you switched yet?

I enjoy watching sweaty black men.

It reminds me of Tyrone, my wife's bull.

Man I love the NBA.

furpuck fans are the most insecure

just kill yourself my man

I've never played it before so I don't know the intracasies

sweaty nigs nogs are my fetish

Go back to your gamethread, a few turnovers and a couple threes the game will be riveting :^)

Hockey is even worse

33 points now.

Thank you based hockey

Loving this meme.

I'm going to.

2 of the 3 games played this Stanley Cup finals have went to overtime though

In 2 games of the NBA finals the ending scores differed by 15 point and over 30 points

Just cause they were close doesn't mean it was good. That's the nature of low scoring sports like soccer and hockey

Yeah the 30 point blowout was fucking edge of your seat entertainment

How can other sports even compete?

>Just cause they were close doesn't mean it was good.
Wow.

>furpuck

When did I say it was? But id still rather watch that than the shit cup this year

I watch both sports. The scheduling is finally matching up so I can watch both. NBA usually makes me more angry, NFL too. Horrible refs in both. It happens in hockey too but it's not as painful.

>mfw Bill wins one for da burgh

NHL Playoffs >>>>>> NBA Playoffs

This is literally fact

Go right ahead lad.
Let's see if one of the next NBA finals games is at least in single digits difference

Kessel posting is pure concentrated reddit

>Canadian hockey teams are horrible right now
>Craptors make playoffs
>all of Canada turns heel and like basketball

Is there a more pathetic Fairweather nation?

I switched when laffs choked to Boston

2 blow out games on ABC

Two OT games show on NBCSN

>watching NBCSN

>he likes CBC and their cuck shit over based Doc

>he likes the nasal meme announcer that sounds like he belongs on NASCAR along with the occasional meanderings of the disgraced former coach of the Hartford Whalers

Doc is the best national broadcaster in sports

Playoff hockey can't be beat

Every NHL game is a blowout

The people watch get BTFO by the boringness of the game

I seriously tried, it's so fucking awful. It's literally soccer on ice.

PASS
PASS
MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
PASS
PASS
MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
PASS
PASS
[40 minutes later]
>puck randomly hits off someone skate into net

THEY WIN. THEYRE THE BETTER TEAM XD

I'm never bored watching hockey.

The amount of crap being pushed by sports networks in the great north is garbage. I have to hear about how the jays and Raps are doing. And desu I don't give a fuck

For once i agree with a canadian

It sucks.

It's 59 minutes of passing the puck, which is absolutely boring as fuck.

The process of driving down the field in the NFL game is entertaining as hell, the process of teams going up and down the ice (or up and down the field in soccer) is mind numblingly boring

Your networks highlight those teams, they usually lead the broadcast with talk of them, but in my experience they tend to cover all teams in most sports more than the US ones do. Try watching ESPN, it's all about sucking the superstar's cock.

As opposed to
>squeak
>Squeak
>Pass
>Shoot
Turn over after the basket.
>Squeak in the other direction
>Squeak
>Dunk
Seriously what's the point. Seeing 100 baskets a game is boring.

>everything is about scores
>lets have it happen every 2 seconds to ruin the effectiveness of it

Hockey has defense unlike the NBA

Hockey is faster paced

Harder to score in Hockey than NBA so being down a goal in the 3rd period is suspenseful for both sides

OT hockey is GOAT

I've seen some American ESPN broadcasts. As a hockey fan on vacation in USA, I've never been more frustrated. If hockey gets covered I'm in shock.

If Crosby or the Reddithawks or someone did something they'll give it a mention. It's the mentality that surrounds national US sports broadcasts, they need to find their Michael Jordan, they need their Green Bay Packers, they need that star player or iconic franchise to suck off.

It's such a different thing. Canada has always been about the sport, star players being a side show. I don't understand that mentality. Canada sports channels are switching to the American style of reporting. It's sad.

I have to agree with the man from the inferior part of America. You can always argue that only the final 2 minutes of a game with a timer matter, but that really only applies to basketball because of the sheer amount of scoring that occurs. For the most part Hockey has plenty of shooting chances, it's just that the goalie and defender are going to stop them, so it's a matter of getting a lucky break or putting up the perfect shot which creates tension on 'Are they going to score'? Also hockey is superior to soccer because the smaller arena means much more shooting chances where most of the time it's just the defender and mid fielders fucking around near the center of the field and you're lucky to get 15 shots at the goal in a single game.

This, shit hits the fan when the goalie gets pulled in a playoff game.

ESPN is making a last ditch effort to stay afloat by appealing to black people. Black people don't give a shit about hockey, it's all about ape hoop, so they're going to put all their coverage to that and just do a 2 minute recap of the hockey game. It's also a conflict of interest since the parent company of ESPN, ABC is airing the NBA finals, so of course they're going to show heavy bias towards that.

I would like to get into hockey, but I've basically never watched it before and don't even know the rules of the sport

Score more than the other team.

It's like basketball with ice skates, plus goaltenders, minus the shot clock. And they allow teams to actually play defense.

hockey is too boring... and im a fan of soccer and >boreball

Simplest rules in any sport.

Just need to know what icing and offsides are. Everything else that isn't the finer details is obvious

Well the real problem is that I've never really watched it or been invested in it at all. I'm in the Bay Area and even though I hate the Warriors I don't give 2 fucks about the Sharks.

Like how with baseball I literally don't even watch or follow the sport unless my team (the A's) are any good

Sharks are literally playing in the championship.

It's very easy to learn the rules.
If you own a console buy an NHL game, doesn't matter the year really. Then you'll learn some of the plays and how things are set up for scoring chances when you play it.

Watch the game tomorrow night. Give it a few tries and see if it's your bag

>Don't give 2 fucks about the sharks.
Mulatto from Oakland pls

>implying basedball isnt going to make a comeback.

Literally the only people who play hockey live above the equator

I hope so. Soccer is European and should stay that way. Baseball, football should be front and center for USA.

pro baseball has been around for 150+ years, it's not going anywhere

>living below th equater

i like both sports, but i hate so many things about hockey fans and basketball separately and the idea of them merging is horrific to me

They have to make the ball less bouncy so there are less meme runs.
Make the game too boring.

Southern hemisphere literally doesn't exist

tfw season hockey tickets. tfw no local radio airs NHL games

I don't even watch apehoop.

Icefight is cool, but I don't follow it since it's hard to follow the puck and a real live game is way better than watching on TV.

he is an american hero finally freed from a shitty canadian team and will get his ring

go to some san jose barracuda games next season,

You can get GOAT seats for like $10

ADHD millenials keep saying the sport is dying

CBC is still the go to. I really like the insights given by the coach's corner. Like they show actually tips to playing the game, what specific things players did well or not well.
American hockey coverage just repeats what has been seen from watching the game.

I can relate. And yes, it is very very easy to learn. Or just keep your phone handy and look up some terms like "forecheck" and "icing" during commercials.

Nothing beats hockey in HD. You can follow the puck with ease.

watch a game and ask questions on /hoc/

>watching 8 minutes of gameplay spread about in 3 hours of commercials is more entertaining than pure fast paced adrenaline filled hockey..

Have your mom up your ritalin dose