WARRIORS SAVED NBA

I am SO happy the Warriors style of basketball has finally killed Lebron's meme ball

The Warriors literally saved the NBA.

>Warriors
-Rely on ahtletic ability not brute strength and DUDE IM TALL LMAO
>Make the most entertaining aspect of basketball (3 point shots) at a crazy consistent rate, completely inspiring kids to become better shooters
-A complete TEAM, deep as all fuck, top two players can do shit and they still blowout Cavs, respect their coach, never give up when going gets tough

>Cavs
>DUDE DRIVE TO THE BASKET AND GET FOULED LMAO
>DUDE I'M 6'8" AND STRONG AS SHIT LMAO
>DUDE DRIVE TO THE BASKET XDDDDD
>DUDE FIRE THE COACH HE SUX XDDD
>DUDE JUST MAKE A BIG 3 FUCK THE BENCH LOL
>DUDE IM THE GM AND THE COACH LOL!!
>DUDE LETS ALL TEAM UP SO WE CAN WIN

Thank God for the fucking Warriors

No more slow, fat, tall retard fucks just lobbing it up and dunking. Only literal nu-male cucks on Sup Forums prefer non-Warriors style play. They just want to see the biggest, darkest, big black men brute their way to free throw line. Pathetic

but but muhh dunking and lay ups

just wait till their roster changes. Can't sign everyone...

This. No more of that AND1 and ACA street ball bullshit. Fundamentals and teamwork.

They already have draymond and klay until 2019 or longer, they will pay curry whatever and there's no way he leaves, so that's at least three more years of young core

iggy's gonna play for free desu

Fucking truth

I stopped watching NBA about ten years ago because it turned into exactly what you're describing. Warriors are saving the NBA and all these lelbron nuthuggers are devistated

Thank u based warriors

Portland here. If it can't be the Blazers then let it be Golden State. Either way it all adds up the same: Western Conference is best conference.

>bully ball isnt fun to watch
Let me guess, youre a scrawny manlet who gets bested by the 6 foot tall "giants" at your local YMCA?

why the hell not if you got money to live comfortably. just rack up titles and be on a GOAT team

>i like seeing 6'8 BBC driving to rim, getting their white cucks to call fouls for them

fuck off berniebro

Be it Gordon Haywood or Luol Deng, watching someone using their speed and bulk to impose their will at the rack is like poetry in motion

they play incredible basketball. good for them and good for the sport

But what about muh dunks

This is the new way basketball is played. Other teams will have to adapt or fade away. Just like how the Oakland As changed baseball.

Yeah m8, they changed baseball.
OH WAIT IT'S STILL YANKEES WIN LOL

FTAs for each team in game 1:
Cavs: 20
GSW: 10

FTAs for each team in game 2:
Cavs: 24
GSW: 10

FT-hoarding is the cancer of basketball, not 3s.

Memeshooting saving from memedriving.

Really shows the state the NBA is in.

Gotta agree with the op

Also kinda want a Detroit murderball team to pop up

This. Fucking Stern did away with GOAT 80's ball for the sake of offense

Define "Yankees win"

Actually, the threat from three has made Cleveland give up open lanes to GS's bench. They've actually pounded them from midrange to the paint as well as they did threes

Maybe a troll, but he's got a solid point.

The Lakers won four of their championships with "have Shaq stand under the basket and then hand him the ball."

The Warriors are a team and the Cavs are Lebron and four scrubs.

Welcome to the NBA: Silver Edition

meanwhile their bench leaves and curry and klay get exposed without their >muh depth to bail them out

Yankees win the hat selling contest which is what baseball is about right?
Because nobody actually gives a shit about baseball lol.

So true
Cavs tonight
>lol i cant shoot for shit and may 0 basketball fundamentals but let me dunk on your ass LOL
>Let me hog the ball for the entire shot clock and then turn it over XD
>Shiet lemme go for those transition buckets F A M
>what our opponents can shoot 3s well now? Why do. I have to guard?
>What? Why am i being BTFO.

Why can't basketball be played in many different styles?

Yankees suck dick. It's all about the Bay.

four? lol

Also, stop giving lebron excuses. he is NOT just playing with scrubs. he has irving, love, and a stable of 3 pt shooters around him like Jr and Frye. If you cant win a ship with that, you are a failure

those are terrible players, irving has potential but he's a stubborn faggot.

>14 more FTA and they still lost by 33

>stable of three point shooters
>can't hit anything in a road game

These are the best players Cleveland could afford with their meager investment, they're scrubs. Irving and Love ain't shit, and their coach was hired off Craigslist. This is good enough to dominate the East but we've already proven that the Warriors hardest series of the playoffs was against OKC and that's over now.

TYBGSW

Lebron hater here

Honestly, nothing would make me happier from him to have a horrific career ending injury and then for his roiding to be revealed and for him to go the route of Lance Armstrong. That said, the reason the cavs aren't winning and won't win is because he isn't playing to his potential. With his God given attributes he should be a triple threat. Have a good enough jumper to keep defenders honest and develop a post game and use your driving ability to get easy points. He has no low post game and its fucking retarded because if he used his tiny little brained and got one fucking move he would be able to grind out points in the fourth when his tiny little dick shrivels and he goes barren. Instead we get to watch him choke like a bitch and commit turn over after turn over because he thinks he is magic johnson, because he travels, and because he chucks up terribly inefficient shots. And I love it

>Lebron
>Injury
Kek

2-5

Don't forget Love getting tapped on the back of the head and acting like he was shot

You already forgot about his back issues or something?

because money is better than glory.

>FT-hoarding is the cancer of basketball,

This, both aggressive play in the paint and distance shooting a great aspects of the sport neither should be shitted on.

>give the ball to some cornball Uncle Tom
>set screens
>he misses but you get the rebound despite no one being in the paint
>give to the other cornball nigga
>3 points

Epic

>DUDE, LETS KEEP SHOOTING BRICKS FROM THREE UNTIL WE MAKE ALL OF THEM

wow, so fun, it's the same as watching Kyrie and Lebron dribbling and driving to the basket

the only good basketball was when you had all game aspects, 3s, driving, passing and 2s

LeBitch is an EC meme player and there are braindeads who still find him one of the best players ever, lmaoooo, go fuck yourselves, you clueless idiots.

You meant pottery in motion.

Are you blind? The meme-chuckers do all those, especially the passing. They simply realize a bad three by their good shooters is still better than long range or hero ball two point jumpers.

You cared enough to bring it up in a basketball thread on a Mongolian cartoon board

This is how cucks defend why they like watching wife plowed