ROFL
PMSL

>10 years old
>girls start to develop faster than boys, especially nigresses
>everyone's fw 3 years from now she's getting BTFO by boys her age

no bitches association sorry

I wish her luck.

I wanted to play in the NHL

The only thing this video shows is that women suck so much at sports that they can be beaten by a 10 year old

It's good to have lofty goals

If Cheryl Miller wasn't good enough for the NBA, then no female will ever be good enough for the NBA.

They say she's played against boys, but has no boy ever really played tough defense on her or are they afraid of getting called out

Probably not since she's more than likely playing against boys her age who aren't that serious, if she goes up against AAU talent they would take no mercy on her, especially when it comes to the middle school and above talent since they're trying to get into the NBA too.

>people still think a woman needs to be "let" into the NBA

there's no rule that says they can't

>5 secs in
>coming up on first woman champion soon
dropped
there was some niggeress in baseball too

Inb4 reality

she is playing against a soft ass private school league

She already gave up on that since she knew she wouldn't be able to keep up with the boys, they're making a movie about her though

WE

Then what's the point of the WNBA?

lel I remember reddit cucks from /r/baseball saying she could be an elite knuckleballer despite the fact that she would get raped by a mens JV high school team

WUZ
literally an elaborate tax write off for the NBA to maybe get a few female fans

a female memeballer is still the best chance of a woman going pro
it's definitely possible
a woman in the nba simply isn't possible unless there was some type of superhuman genetic science shit involved

>dad wearing gym rat t shirt
>very obviously not a gym rat

why

to give women a chance to play "professional" basketball

>a woman in the nba simply isn't possible unless there was some type of superhuman genetic science shit involved
women can sit back and chuck memepointers with the best of them. i don't see why not, given the direction the league is headed

A female memeball would still suck ass at hitting even by pitcher standards.

She would also be slow as fuck and suck at fielding whenever her balls got into play.

I think the best shot a woman has is if some Amazon 6'5 bitch became a hockey goalie instead of going into vollyball for some reason

A 7 foot meme cucker would still be slow as fuck. Women get BTFO in agility by elite men

Well, up to her to do. I'm not gonna tell a 10-year-old to stop trying.

nice trips dad

>51
Frankly, I'm disappointing.

Is that the best the Canadians can do? Come on, there's gotta be hotter Jays fans than that...

>Doyer fans

I'm not surprised. Fuck LA "people".

>girls can do anything they want to!
No, they cant. Neither can men.

>we're near our first woman president
that not so subtle shilling

I'm just surprised so many people believe she can do it, usually they'd just say she will dominant the WNBA

This, at her age I think Cheryl was dropping something obscene like 50 points a game. I remember Reggie saying she always outscored them when they played highschool ball (obviously different teams) and once he played super fucking good at got like 40 points and he was pumped because he was sure that he finally out did her. He got in the car, told his dad and sister super excitedly and they were just silent. Turns out Cheryl scored 100 points in her game.

The only sport I can ever see a woman even possibly playing the highest league in is baseball but even that is so incredibly unlikely it would take a one in a billion woman athlete to be a mediocre at best player.

Shit agility means no open shots. Less vert means more blocked shots. Even a meme chucker would get shut down

She could play for the cavs. Probably bring some testosterone to that roster

>comments have been disabled for this video

Good luck to her, I don't think she has a shot though, my cousins and I were way ahead of her at that age and none of us made it passed college, I've known quite a few guys passed her level at 10 and again, college was as far as anyone got

Be cool to see, but I don't think she has it, she should try to do everything in her power to prove otherwise though

Someday there might be a woman with just enough wiggle and a shot as pure as snow that can get it done, personally I'd love to see it

Women's hockey is pretty tough from what I've seen in the Olympics. Definitely more contact than an average nba game. Sorry, femanon, but a girl playing in the NHL is never going to happen. It's simply way too rough.

we see this shit all the time

>girl hits puberty faster than boys
>girl does great
>boys hit puberty
>girl remains the same
>boys get exponentially better
>girl gets shit handed to her
>becomes stripper