Ayy user do you want to celebrate with me that our team beat Uruguay 3-1 in the Copa America?

>ayy user do you want to celebrate with me that our team beat Uruguay 3-1 in the Copa America?

>Brown skin with red lipstick
>Brown skin with any kind of lipstick at all

Oh god it's like the ugly transvestite Miranda Cosgrove

>this is what indios think is a 10/10 girl

So for you & your family?

you tell me, familua

RIP, my sides

I went on a date with a dark skinned native looking Chicana and she was wearing that dark colored burgundy lipstick. It looked great on her. I wanted to kiss it all off of those lips. She had those pursed lips that kinda protrude all the time that only Mexicans have. Aye chihuahua.

wew la

I can't depict that image in my mind, care to post pics?

I'm sorry Mexifriend but I have none. I wish I did. She was the finest woman I knew. She ripped my heart out just like her ancestors used to do 1000 years ago.

sorry to hear that, man. How long since then?

8 long months. It's kinda sad, but I can't forget a girl like that.

Is she a first gen mexican or mexicanamerican?

I know your feel bro. I was devastated by a girl for 2,3 years. I even lived a normal life (getting another gf) but from time to time myind thought of her. now, 8 years later, I saw her, and boy was she stunning. her eyes, her smile, her scent, the way she walks. Now I can't get her out from my mind.

I believe she was born here. I'm Sorry to hear that homie. She does the same to me. Everything about her is perfect. She has a man now, from that crazy church of hers. Breaks my heart.

Why do Mexicans shave their eyebrows off and then paint them on again?

do you see her regularly?

We used to work together and that's how we met. She lives right down the road from me but I never see her anymore. Last time I saw her was in October to get raspas.

>our team
Was this one Mexico's B team or B- team?

well, not seeing her is the best medicine... sometimes.

I wish it was painted, a lot of them get them tattooed.

BUILD

>alternative B- team,
which is above
>experimental B+ team
and under
>alternative B+- team

All I ever hope for is that she'll call me out of the blue and ask to hang out again. How do you deal with yours?

>xea
No that's ok Juanito.

Who are our A team and S team?

Well, I'm in a relationship right now... as I said, I thought I had get over with her since a fucking long time has passed (she was my high school gf) and while I knew she had the same university studies as me, we never met each other until now that we are going to study a (what I think correlates to a) master degree.

Man, when we met again... fuck I looked at her out with the córner of my eye, I decided not to greet her, as I was talking to some colleagues, but then she walked to me and hug me, that was when my heart started to pound. I felt weak again. I hate that feeling
I'm going to pretend nothing has happened, that I'm over with her, and have strong will and continue my life.

>mfw neo Sup Forums is now a support group for bitches

does it matter?

sorry man I promise it won't happen again

Atleast you have someone else. I should try to do the same. Thanks mexibro.

Bro culture and feels is the heart and soul of Sup Forums. Why can't you just be happy about your victory over an impotent Uruguay and go away.

I'm just kidding desu you can pour your heart out to Sup Forums if you want

thanks man!

because they're a sub-human race.

jesus christ fuck off and die you pathetic cunt
you are new as fuck and you dont even know what bro culture is

/r9k/ is that way you awful cunts

es el mismo idiota que esta haciendo spam de una india asquerosa en otro thread

kek

>

This

lnto the trash it goes.jpg

?

Uhhhh I don't speak English?

Fuck you I saved all those pics. What a gorgeous MESTIZA she is

Quien es esta recipiente de mayonesa?

glad to hear that, man

kek

Fuck off chicanolard.
No one rates that shitskin trash but you.

just imagine how assblasted that fellow mexican is that he HAD to join another thread complaining of a woman posted in different only because it doesn't fit his taste

he is some kind of special sad fucker

vamos al antro y de ahi a un lugar mas privado

He's probly a self hating Indio from Oaxaca whos dad sacrifices goats to the sun god

>wah wah stop speaking of things I don't like!

this is how retarded you are

How do you aproach a girl? Do you ask for her phone or is that too much? I was thinking something like "hey, I think youre very pretty, do you mind giving me your phone?"
I have no experience with girls

this,

funny thing I never posted her face only her body and still he loathes because the dark skin reminds him how miserable he will always will since he thinks all one's worth depends of how much melanoma you have In your dermis

found the smelly indio that was spamming the ape, glad l reported it all kek

glad to know there's someone smart with decent taste besides me, props to you breh

>why do you hate me, Guillermo? aren't I pretty?

(you)
(you)

1.-join your local carteI and
start listening to banda and corridos, behave like the guys in banda videos
2.- wear a hat with boots
3.-get money
???
4.- profit

Hello Sup Forums thank you for your original and funny comment.

that post is true for the Northern part of the country tho

>caring this much for other people's tastes

woah, dude, you ought to leave Sup Forums from time to time, seriously

don't you have friends that could get you hooked to a date?

This is an actual Mexican tranny and >she is 10x hotter than OP pic. Has a phenomenal ass too.

they are both ugly

post ass

>don't you have friends
Nope

sorry, user, but altough she has a nice ass, he looks like a fucking dude. look at his face, sorry. try again

And I'm not even defending OP's pic

Here's a better pic. Something about >her draws me in even tho I know it's a tranny.

well, I would def do that ass, t b h f a m

Wouldnt asking for date be too much? We havent talked much outside of a few words.

I still think she's finer than OP. OPs pic looks like a pure crossdresser.

Am I gay for jerking off to this multiple times?

it depends, you should be able to notice how eager she is with you. If you think she is into you, go for it

Try it, something light, casual. it really doesn't matter what in this moment. Check out her reaction, If she's on, then you are good to go. But If she starts giving you excuses or delaying, too bad, man

do whatever the fuck you want

(s)he looks better on this pic, but relies too much in make up.

I don't know If OP is a trap or not but most women can't make up

but I fucking hate tattoos, Maybe that's why I simply can't think better of her

post sex vid

>mexigays

I don't think there is one. I added her on snapchat. Contemplated sending her a hello. I kinda wanna meet her desu. But she has this huge bald Mexican boyfriend. He's a big guy >for me

Can you still be a big macho meximan while dating a tranny? Lol

I bet he let's that trnny to plough his ass every night