Ahh, dehtwaw

JUST

It must hurt to live there

buffalel has never ever won a title
>implying being first round exits for 10 years is something impressive

Bright spot is the indians
Swept royals in 4 games to take the lead in their division

They won the cup 8 years ago senpai

Speaking as a Cleveland fan, Cleveland fans are easily the most loyal. Possibly one of the best fanbases in sports.

It takes loyalty to deal with flakey players and incompetent owners and coaches

>Pistons champs in 2004
>Red Wings champs in 2008
>Tigers made the world series in 2012

?????

Depends on what you mean. If by worst city for sports you mean muh rings, then San Diego is worst. If by "worst city for sports" you mean having fans before a team shows up to a finals, then many other cities, especially Oakland, for example, is much worse.

Buffalo has AFL championships, nigger.

>This is not a repeat of every year since 2008

Try again LeBron
>Pistons won the NBA Finals like 10 years ago
>Red Wings have won the Stanley Cup like 10 times

>implying ancient football league rings matter

STIPE MIOCIC

If you count college they just won the national championship in basketball

Da land has one championship in 2016 thus far.

Loyalty, here having the meaning annoying and delusional

>ok

They are gonna win an AAA hockey ring in a week or so

She's a model and too cute to be from the Toilet.

what's there suicide rate? I feel like it's extremely high

the injuns will never win the eries until they change their name back to the spiders

MIOCIC GOT ONE FOR DA LAND

thank god for cleveland. makes torontos accomplishments look great in comparison

Only a Detoilet or Shitsburgh "fan" would think this and believe it.

Toronto's only accomplishment is a rapper who promptly sucked LeGod's dick after they stomped on your only """"relevant"""" team, and who didn't show up to a Raptor's game until they actually managed to win a game.

Not a city but Minessota is embarassing

Words matter, and the words you picked included "Won" and "Title".

tfw your born on the Sunday the 86' Browns beat the Stealers. I am a false prophet. Cleveland won't win a ship as as long as I live.

RG3 gonna win one for the Land brah

you might as well count YMCA basketball titles then

At least you're not San Diego, they never heard of the word championship

>be LA sports ban born in 1992
>dodgers suck ass for decades despite having stupid high pay rolls
why is my entire life suffering. Hockey and Soccer rings dont count because they have salary caps

You don't get it bruh. I literally had an umbilical cord wrapped around my neck at birth. This should have been a sign. I was not breathing at birth I can't find the pepe right now that is my life. I have him saved on my hard drive somewhere.

They had some great hockey teams and a few nba championships.

Underrated

Hoping you outlive me

I thought Raiderniggers always showed up since season tickets were cheap as fuck.

A's fans never show up because the o.co in falling apart and the team wants to move to San Jose

San Diego is so perfect that nobody cares about sports.
Why do you think the Chargers are leaving? Even Charger fans (myself included) have more enjoyable things to do than go to a game.

>mfw curry comes home
>signs with the cavs and leads the land to multiple chips

>got to follow Kobe and Shaq in their primes
>suffering

Pick one and only one, faggot

>comes home

I think you have the wrong city, friend.

>inb4 "he popped out of him mom there so that's his hometown"

>implying I watch jig jump
i hate sorts with a salary cap

The Lakers that was the literally most refball team in history

Hoping you die right now

Any city that doesn't have pro teams.

Buffalo is worse.

So you think being a Laker fan during that supposedly refballed era was suffering?

nobody cares about refball when it helps their team, faggot.

Kill yourself.

I'm not long for this world. Gonna hop on my motorcycle and ride into infinity

I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

DESU Cleveland having sports teams is a miracle in itself. It's not even a top city in the state of Ohio.

Holy Jesus this is what the shantytown of San Diego has come to.

LMAO
M
A
O

>Cause Toledo and Akron so got their shit together.

how's it feel? boutta add another dubs championship too.

>Columbus will win a championship before Cleveland

DESU You're literally retarded.

>t
They already have MLS cup.

This is some primo retardation even for Sup Forums levels. Congrats, I guess

Columbus. It's so much better than Cleveland they might as well be in a different planet.

Based tOSU

And countless CFB championships. Don't give me that >amateur sports crap, college ball is practically a religion in Ohio and Cleveland colleges won the grand total of fuck all.

Cincinnati is a city on the rise. It's smaller than Cleveland but it's got more going for it in my opinion

monsters gonna win the ccup

Columbus > Cincinnati > Athens >>>> Canton > Toledo > Cleveland > Akron >>>>>>>>>> Youngstown

San Diego has won a championship

>it was in the 60's

Just like the last time any team from Cleveland won anything

>Athens
Only problem there.

The next time you two inbred east coast shit-dwellers need a vacation, come visit San Diego. I guarantee you will never want to leave.

>what is Seattle 2008
espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=seattle2008

>shanty town
>San Diego

Flyover detected

Buffalo is the worst city by far. 0 championships, biggest serial choke in sports history (90s Bills) and the last time they made the finals in anything was more than 15 years ago.

>These are the people who will be deciding our next President

We're doomed

San Diego is a beaner shithole. Caught the Trump rally like two weeks ago? Literally hordes of spics with Mexican flags wrecking shit and the cops didn't do anything. They might as well cede everything south of Fresno to Mexico akready, it's that bad.

Cleveland will burn

Doomed either way this cycle, brosef

I feel ytown should be ranked higher since we gave this state jim tressel

>trump fag

Kek, yeah opinion discarded

And elpresador. I think of him every time Youngstown gets mentioned.

>he prefers to live in a city where you can get beaten up for being white and American

No thanks.

It looks like that ranking already accounted for Tressel. Youngstown is just that bad

>Has any city ever endured a year in sports like the one the Emerald City is just completing? A 101-loss, last-place baseball season, despite a payroll of $117 million; a 62-loss, last-place NBA season; a 12-loss, last-place college football season (the first 0-12 season in the history of the Pac-10); an 11-loss (and counting) NFL season; four coaching/managerial changes; one general manager dismissal; and, of course, the hijacking of its basketball team to Oklahoma @$&%ing City. Sure, other cities have lost their teams or endured epic losing seasons, but for it all to happen in one calendar year? To end December without a single head coach or manager who was employed in January returning for the next year? It's enough to make Seattle fans feel as if Cleveland fans have had it good. As bad as it was for Cleveland when it lost the Browns in 1995, at least the Indians reached the World Series that year

The entire east coast is filled with degenerate niggers. Caught the Chicago shootings two weeks ago? 69 shootings on memorial day weekend and the cops didn't do anything. They might as well give the original 13 colonies back to the British, it's that bad.

>Chicago
>East Coast
Would it really have been that hard to say Baltimore?

>Chicago
>east coast

Beaner education, everyone

I'm white and have lived in San Diego my whole life. Never been beaten up, ever.

Go ahead and kill yourself when trump loses in November

What's so great about San Diego?

Anything west of the flyover states is the east coast.

>never beaten up

Hard to get beaten up if you never leave your house.

>I'm white

t. Juan Obesito Nonwhitez

Is Lelbron the Peyton Manning of the NBA?

Pretty much a non shit version of LA with less beaners.

Yes and Curry is Colin Kaepernick with a ring.

Phillies won in 08

To answer OP's question, possibly Buffalo

Whoops you caught me! You've apparently watched me my whole life!

Once again, try not to kill yourself when trump loses in november

Best to worst

Atlanta > Cleveland > Phoenix > Buffalo

Lmao these San Diego fags are delusional, my best friend decided to stay in the deserts of West Texas instead of San Diego where all his family is because SD is a beaner leftist shithole and in West Texas its nothing but right wing good ole boys

I dont care how cute your weather or scenery is, you must be a shithole for your own people to choose a desert over a supposed "paradise"