/trans/

Arsenal are in talks to complete a double raid on Leicester's Premier League title-winning team by seeking out winger Riyad Mahrez, 25, in addition to striker Jamie Vardy, 29. (Sun)

>The Gunners are confident that Vardy will sign for them before the 2016 European Championship starts on Friday. (Telegraph)

No decision is imminent on Vardy's future. He has been offered a £120,000-a-week deal by the Gunners. (Leicester Mercury)

>The Foxes are targeting Watford striker Troy Deeney, 27, as a replacement for Vardy. (Telegraph)

New Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has been backed to "transform" the club and take it to another level by chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak. (CityTV)

>Guardiola is looking to further strengthen his midfield with the signing of Toni Kroos, 26, from Real Madrid, while City's Fernando, 28, is wanted by La Liga sides Villarreal and Valencia. (Manchester Evening News)

Chelsea winger Eden Hazard, 25, has dampened speculation he could join Paris St-Germain by saying they are not part of his plans and he only wants to leave Stamford Bridge on a high. (Telefoot, via Guardian)

>PSG are ready to tempt Leicester midfielder N'Golo Kante, 25, with a huge five-year deal. (Daily Mirror)

Free agent Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 34, has teased Manchester United fans by saying he has a big announcement on Tuesday, but it could just be for his new clothing line. (Sun)

>Everton will target Crystal Palace defender Scott Dann, 29, as their first signing for about £15m should manager Ronald Koeman leave Southampton for Goodison Park. (Liverpool Echo)

Eddie Howe will reject the chance to join Southampton as manager, as Russian owner Maxim Demin is still willing to pump cash into the side. (Daily Mirror)

>Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea, 25, could be staying at Old Trafford after Real Madrid have decided not to trigger the £39m release clause in his contract. (AS)

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.com/internazionale/story/2887090/inter-milan-announce-sale-of-club-to-chinese-firm-suning-holdings-group
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Red Devils have made a £35.2m bid to sign Valencia midfielder Andre Gomes, 22. (Alfredo Pedula, via Daily Star)

>New United boss Jose Mourinho has recruited fellow Portuguese Ricardo Formosinho, 59, as his new technical scout at Old Trafford. (The Sun)

Former England midfielder Paul Ince believes Roy Hodgson should have taken Sunderland striker Jermain Defoe, 33 to Euro 2016, rather than gamble on Manchester United's 18-year-old frontman Marcus Rashford. (Chronicle)

>Former Newcastle United defender Steven Taylor, 30, will have talks with Scottish Premiership side Rangers before travelling to Turkey for discussions with interested clubs. (Daily Mail)

New Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho welcomed Pele to his "new house" after meeting the Brazil legend at Old Trafford during Soccer Aid.

>Barcelona's Neymar watches Brazil alongside popstar friend Justin Bieber in Los Angeles.

TV presenter Mark Wright is being considered for a role at Sunderland next season after impressing Black Cats boss Sam Allardyce during training for Soccer Aid, according to pundit Chris Kamara. (Daily Mirror)

>pep buying le sideways passing man to play with le sick note man
Like pottery

Thank God, I'm sick of Florentino shit, Real is beyond fine.

>Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea, 25, could be staying at Old Trafford after Real Madrid have decided not to trigger the £39m release clause in his contract. (AS)
Translation: de gea refuses madrid's offer

Who's le sick note man?

Gündogan

why u have Pogba up there, hes going nowhere this summer.
biggest move i think will be James to United.

I still believe that Ron will stay

I have faith

good hope he says no until navas is gone

literally nothing >we can do now Ameribro

announcement today probably

>In an exclusive interview, Belgium Assistant Manager Vital Borkelmans has revealed that he does not expect to progress past the group stages since the last two friendlies against Finland and Norway. Borkelmans told reporters he is "worried with Wilmots' behaviour", as the Belgium Manager continuously shouted 'Why are they scoring against us?' and 'Call Ranieri, I don't know what to do anymore!'. According to sources close to the FA president, Wilmots may see his contract terminated on Wednesday because "every joke needs to end at some point". (The Telegram)

Oops, meant to quote this American here

Good meme, Urbanus. Keep it up.

>b-b-but we didn't want him anyways
lel

you stupid yanks know shit about football lol stay away plastic fans

eh I played some when I was 6 and Ive been watching a lot of the games

Ive got at least 3 years of those "You be the ref" threads under my belt

good leftback to chelshit when

What's wrong with Azpilicueta?

>Chelsea bought Baba instead of Rodriguez
Dumb as fuck.

hes right footed

>you now remember Chelsea exist

any updates on the javi martinez to liverpool situation?

Is there a fullback who's effective in attack and people don't immediately assume he can't defend?

I don't think that's it really, he did force Man Utd to include a clause only for Real in his contract. I've read Zidane told Floren that he wanted Navas.

who I think Liverpool will sign: Lacazette, Gotze, Dahoud and Ricardo Rodriguez

Real Madrid will probably buy either Ricardo Rodriguez or Wendell.

sounds just about delusional enough

no Javi Martinez though, 2/10

Funny how madrid only decide they don't want de gea days after de gea goes public and says he wants to stay at united. And even as doesn't completely rule out the move yet ('de gea may stay')

He forced the madrid clause after a year with moyes and van gaal. He now has mourinho as a manager

because promising young left backs want to ride the bench

tfw no gf

Any update on the Mark Wright to Sunderland situation?

>Florentino STILL trying to get De Gay.
>Even De Gea is sick of this shit.

idk how do you know exactly when madrid decided they didn't want De Gea but k.
because promising young left backs don't want to go to Real and win millions
iktfb

Ron who?

Koeman

can't wait for another season of failure for Arsenal and more disappointment for their shit fans

No

Well you're already wrong on like 3 of them.

>Sky Sources: Everton & Southampton close to finalising £5m compensation deal for Ronald Koeman to become Everton manager.

based. sue that, shithampton

Alaba I guess

how??

>Inter Milan announce sale of club to China's Suning Holdings Group

espnfc.com/internazionale/story/2887090/inter-milan-announce-sale-of-club-to-chinese-firm-suning-holdings-group

Götze is still adamant he's not moving, and even dropped his agent for trying to get him to move anywhere, BMG won't sell Dahoud, considering they've lost two midfielders already, and even then there are teams with CL football interested in him, and Rodriguez has bigger clubs interested in him.

just type borussia mönchengladbach you tool it's not difficult

Shit meme

What happened to real Madrids transfer ban?

It just magically vanished?

They appealed and so they can sign this transfer window. They might still get the ban for the next one.

The appeal is still ongoing, I guess. Which basically means they hope everyone has forgotten about it.

its coming home lads

it's gone to the same play FFP went to

hmm

who?

really makes you think...

Köln's leftback, Wolfsburg's leftback, West Ham's leftback, other, their current leftback, their current backup, joke option, Leicester's backup, Lorient's leftback and Arsenal's backup.

well done, want a medal?

#WelcomeKoeman

oh doth the mighty falleth

Never heard of any of them desu

Hector is Germany's starting leftback . He probably shouldn't be, but he is.

imbressibe

Is Chelsea buying anyone?

casual pls

we are giving mou first pick

after they fail getting any of their targets, they'll buy Tiote on deadline day

Will Koeman manage to get Stones and Lukaku to stay

Not that Stones is forcing a move yet

Azpi, la. Best RB in the world.

Azpi wasn't even good enough to go to the EURO mate. Del Bosque should have called Mario instead

stay away from cresswell you scousers

Wait you mean we cant clone stig inge bjornebye? Why live

reminder to get hype for the biggest happening of the break

>No fewer than five Atletico Madrid players have attracted offers of a combined 400 million euros since the Champions League final on May 28.
I bet they were all Mourinho. He has a fetish for Atletico.

Saul, Gimenez, Koke, Griezmann and Vietto probably

Carrasco instead of Koke. Everyone should know he's not leaving

Jonny Gabriel @JonnyGabriel
Hearing that Jamie Vardy has turned down @Arsenal, news set to break on BBC, Sky, etc. at 11am. #lcfc #afc

Jonny Gabriel on Twitter: "Hearing that Jamie Vardy has turned down @Arsenal, news set to break on BBC, Sky, etc. at 11am. #lcfc #afc"

kek

Who the fuck is Jonny?

AYY LMAO

He's a minor journalist, but says info is coming down from Press Association.

wew

Probably all crazy bids from China, trying to get some big names.

Cresswell is Scouse you bellend.

It's a 50/50 guess. If he get's it right he get's a few thousand more followers, if he get's it wrong no one gives a shit.

He plays FM too much. that's pretty much it

This Vardy to Arsenal situation just seems so bizarre. Can't believe it might happen desu.

Even if Vardy stays, Deeney would be a good fucking signing. Way better than Ulloa.

>Chelsea winger Eden Hazard, 25, has dampened speculation he could join Paris St-Germain by saying they are not part of his plans and he only wants to leave Stamford Bridge on a high. (Telefoot, via Guardian)
yes la, all >we need now is Arturo Vidal and a good defender and the title's >ours

and good players in the other 9 positions

pleb

>All we need now is to sign a player who had a great debut season at a club much superior to ours
Fifa pls

Who are you again?

>Former #Everton boss Roberto #Martinez is being considered for the managerial vacancy at #Lazio

RIP Lazio

why would deeney come then? hoping leicester can maintain its form and be competitive? play the UCL ? but as a backup he won't.
unless they offer a lot of money that watford can't match

I don't. But I trust the higher-ups at the club to find a good replacement.

Although in my heart, I want Nigel Adkins back with Kelvin Davis as his assistant

He's moved to Australia? Damn, and I thought Everton was a step in the wrong direction...

The players are of good enough ability, it's one of the strongest teams in the league, there was just no motivation last season and it caused a burnout

Munich have bought Renato Sanches and Vidals already said how he'd love to work with conte, it could happen

I am anonymuss, dnt 4give dnt 4get ;-)

11am now and nothing happened

*sigh*...what a cunt