UEFA Euro 2016

Why the fuck is he not in the tournament?

Because he is not nor was he ever... a good football player.

He's shit, many good players don't get to be in the euro, Saul, Reus, Torres, S. Roberto, Javi Martínez, Ben Arfa would be starters in half of the other countries, yet they aren't even going

Are you fucking autistic? You know jack shit. Just go play your shitty sports that the rest of the world doesn't care about.

He barely played at monaco this season. He'll probably end up in the MLS or Qatar/China after this transfer window.

>booty bothered britnigger

He's only 28, surely he can do better?

Eliseu and Guerreiro played better this season

idk, maybe he can stay in a second-line club in Europe but he'll probably get offers there for mad money.

ded, he's made of glass

By the way, where are Tiago Mendes and Raul Meireles?

based concentrao, good sleep sweet prince

yea he'll end up at stoke or sunderland. thats a tad way up from the Qatar League.

The only reason Reus isn't in the squad is because he's injured.

/thread

>Raul Meireles
hopefuly dead
>Tiago Mendes
was injured last half of the season

why do you care about our grandad players ?

They are all old, we have plenty of young talent.

>plenty of young talent

Only in midfield and arguably the wings
Defense is a bunch of mentally unstable dinosaurs and it's best to not even talk about the strikers

Guerreiro is a top talent. Watch him sign for a big club soon.

why are there so many people pretending to know about the reasons why he wasn't picked? He's injured. And the reason he hasn't played all season is because he was injured. If he was fit he'd be the 1st choice for left-back

calm down pinto

rb: semedo, cancelo cb: semedo, oliveira, neto lb: guerreiro

top of my head.

No he wouldn't Eliseu is better than him.

Only Guerreiro got called out of those and only Neto was a viable option at this point as far as the other players are concerned.

I know, but I'm talking future wise here.

How are people still falling for the cancelo meme? He's awful