Chicanos

What can we do besides electing God Emperor to rid our nation of the Chicano scurge. They are ruining the Copa America and every USA vs M*x*c* game ever. I am willing to bet it was some chicano cunt who played the Chile national anthem too for Uruguay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOSfFgkT_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHI

CHA

Chicanos are the shame of Mexico.

I think you guys should do something about it. Maybe genocide your lower classes.

RI

They also don't rate mah boi Griezmann.

Literally scum
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

>I am willing to bet it was some chicano cunt who played the Chile national anthem too for Uruguay.
I fucking laughed my ass off at that moment
wat the fuck happened? nobody got fired or anything?

Apparently an American messed up.

> "Esta noche, durante la ceremonia previa al partido, debido a un error humano, tocamos por equivocación el himno nacional incorrecto. Ofrecemos una sincera disculpa a la Asociación Uruguaya de Fútbol, la selección nacional, al pueblo de Uruguay y a la afición por este error. Trabajaremos con todos los involucrados para asegurar que dicho error no vuelva a ocurrir".

>://www.marca[.]com/futbol/copa-america/2016/06/06/5754c7a8ca474135218b45cc.html

Why is this allowed by the police?

>american
more like an american.........with mexican descent.

In Southern California the beaners run everything. Its La Raza all over. Its not even just hatred to whites, they hate blacks and other latinos especially Salvadoreans and Hondurans. In fact the biggest supporters of the US national team that arent white are Central American descent people because they hate Mexico so much.

>Trump rallies only happen in Southern Cali
You're a fucking retard

that rally was in So Cal wasnt it? Chicanos are all over the US even as far North as fucking Minnesota.

>implying thats a bad thing

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOSfFgkT_w

Don't actual Mexicans hate Chicanos?

>Literally you right now

Made me moist, mi niño tizoc

nah its just a meme

Centracacas must be eliminated

Chicanos and Mexicans here in Tucson are pretty much normal. It's the old white people you have to watch out for

Why Mexicans hate on centroamericans? You people share a common culture

Because they're short little brown people

Every one hates Mexicans in latin america and central american/mexican hate goes a long way.

I'm glad south America is getting to see how awful these people are

what do american SJWs say about the behaviour of the chicanos?`

it goes against other hispanics, so they could condemn it....

Well its really a surprise because all we hear is the Chicano narrative about racist gringo and hardworking Chicano. But the way they behaved at the stadium even when winning. Can't imagine what they will do when they start losing

I'm a pretty liberal dude (though I don't think I'm an SJW), so I probably spend more time reading and hearing their opinons

They probably just say it's a natural reaction to his hateful rhetoric or some other bullshit

Start breeding faggot.

We need a wall first, after that we can shoot them over it in catapults.

NEED TO BREED

They come here illegaly to reach USA, leaving their shit and commiting crime along the way, they hate us on spite that we give them aid, we must build a wall.

>But the way they behaved at the stadium even when winning. Can't imagine what they will do when they start losing

Did you see how bad Uuguay acted during the game? It is much worse than shitty chicanos

KEK at the people thinking voting for an orange buffon will solve anything.

Why don't you find a nice girl, settle down, and have children?

All the chicanos are doing it.

Are you people retarded? The people at the stadium acting like retards are no different from English hooligans, but no one is making a thread about the English hurting their fucking feelings. Kill yourself OP, stop prerending you're white. Whites in the U.S. don't watch soccer and don't care, you're an asshurt Central American or South American.

I have a child, now I want a fucking wall and deportation militia's.

Why don't you take a nap and dream up those fantasies?

They always behave like that. I'm not surprised. But their number doesn't makes them dangerous. Besides Uruguayans are known cowards that kick and run so they represent no risk to anyone

We'll see in November if you're still laughing Jose, when you get sent the fuck back.

I was born here man learn to relax and take a joke.

I just don't want you to get disappointed.

And I want my teams to win titles, but it's just not possible

Kindly remind them that Oxford University was founded 400 years before the discovery of America, and that despite having similar population numbers and far more natural resources, the Native Americans failed to invent the wheel, largely failed to invent writing (it was unique to a few tribes, not at all widespread), and that large swathes of Native Americans were still in the hunter-gatherer phase (ie, the Stone Age) by the time that Europeans arrived.

Remind them that Native Americans and their culture belong in a museum exhibit, not as part of a civilised society. Then watch them get butthurt and soduku out of rage.

Mexicans are pretty prejudiced against darkskins

What the fuck are you talking about Ahmed?

Hunger making you delirious?

to be fair, there were fields where the maya at least were way more advanced than europeans (astrology particularly) in the time when euros arrived there

but unlucky for them, they were far behind in weapon technology, which caused them to get BTFO

I think he thinks that Mexicans are all full-blooded natives

A burger my good sir.
Or is the sun still up?

What does that have to do with anything?

We are talking about soccer here.

Ramadan is pretty crazy.

Reminder that if it wasn't for Rome, you'd still be running around painted in blue drinking your own piss and praying to trees

their culture belong in a museum exhibit, not as part of a civilised society. Then watch them get butthurt and soduku out of rage

>people are this butt hurt about me simply existing
Stay mad you petty simpletons.

You have to go back.

If he is a US citizen, and collects SSI, Snap, and has Medicaid/Meicare, what difference does it make? Even if they don't speak Engrishu well enough, if they have an American passport, to the world, they are Americans. :^)

actually, the greeks started what can be called as "civilization" in europe

the romans just continued it and spread it all over europe

I hope you get lost in an alley at night and a group of Salvadoreans have fun with you Chicano.

chicanos seem to be absolute scum

remind of of the lelgerians here

You have to breed.

>what difference do they make
they are a 5th column bringing this nation down. I will not be surprised if a secession movement happens within 50 years in the southwest because of the high chicano population. your people come here and use our nation like a whore then spit on our flag and beat up our people who say "no, no more".

It's fun for everyone when slavadorians are involved. I'll send you an invite when happens

We'll all be speaking chin chong by that time.

America would have been long dead.

You sound big now but you will piss your pants when your La Raza ass comes across some MS13 guys.

Thats Canada and more than likely they will burst into flames because their faggot PM won't fight the fires because its racist.

OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LE CHOKING AGAINST IN GAMES MANNNNNNN OUIIIIIIIIIIII

I'll let them make the threats themselves. You can stay in your room making false Internet threats until then, whitey.

Why contain it?

i hope that day comes Juan. Mexicans are the most conceded and hypocritical cunts. Bitch about Trump and immigration only to do the exact fucking same to central american and south americans.

>tfw half-breed

>implying I'm not voting for trump
Anchor babies only please.

CHI

CHA

RONES