"The Unbearable Whiteness of Baseball"

Baseball is too white and thats why its dying, says the New York Times.

I mean really its 2016, who cares about some boring old white man sport?
nytimes.com/2016/04/10/magazine/the-unbearable-whiteness-of-baseball.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/03/entertainment/x-men-apocalypse-jennifer-lawrence-strangled-fox-apologizes/
pitchfork.com/thepitch/710-the-unbearable-whiteness-of-indie/
youtu.be/0t7PnrelFdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>post-2013 NYT

Imagine if he wrote an article called "the unbearable blackness of basketball", he'd probably never work as a journalist again.

>'Journalism' in 2016

I knew it was bad, I didn't know it was THIS bad.

cnn.com/2016/06/03/entertainment/x-men-apocalypse-jennifer-lawrence-strangled-fox-apologizes/

It's not dying.

The minute you realize your wife's son who's a lefty has a golden arm..

Stop being a communist. Move to another country.

>implying I ever open the new york times again
Lol. Goodbye shit clickbait company.

>the unbearable roundness of dat ass

True, americans don't like sports without big black men running around. In boreball there aren't a lot of black men, and the sport itself is boring so.

She should apologise for how awful her acting in that scene was instead.

This stupid fuck doesn't know that there are black latinos. He talks about "the decline of black faces", then immediately brings up Guerrero and Clemente, both of whom are black.

2bh, I feel like the popularity of baseball is picking back up again.

I kind of thought this would happen once all of the concussion news came out.

>the only 'sport' whites can excel in is a boring game of chance that requires no athleticism whatsoever

Boreball is dying, and good riddance

>baseball is too white

Isn't it full of Puerto Ricans though?

Oh, he knows. He's just playing the fool to get clicks from people like OP.

>By JAY CASPIAN KANG

WE

WUZ

>Rather than embrace and promote its Spanish-speaking stars, baseball's media have mostly ignored them

I'm Cuban and I know this is complete bullshit. Baseball media outlets have been promoting guys like Cespedes and Puig 24/7. MLB's youtube channel literally had a video just showing off all the different cars that Cespedes drove to training. And this isn't a new thing either. Sosa, A-Rod, Pujols, Cabrera....pretty much every season for the last 20 years or so, one of the most popular and most promoted players has been latino.

MLB execs are promoting their latino players because they know that latinos are what will keep baseball growing, without us it really is a dying sport. I wonder if the author of this article has ever even spoken to a latino baseball fan.

JOURNALISTZ

BASEBALL PLAYERS

>Baseball is too white
It's like 50% spic the fuck is this kike talking about?

This was the New York Times?

From the subject I thought it was going to be another fucking stupid one from The Undefeated.

>Jews taking the race baiting and division tactics to level 11

Its crazy how fast they are accelerating this cultural decay

Dude is Asian.

Poor bastard dosn't know that Asians are in the group that isn't allowed to be racist.

NYT is a rag thats not worth wiping your ass with these days.

Literally taking twitter posts to support their claims in some articles

Nobody reads newspapers anymore. So the NYT is trying to keep up with all of the buzzword grabbing attention journalist.

He's a Gook though, not a dindu

His last name was KANG, I was just running with it.

>Jew York

Absolutely disgusting.

>year 2126
>you have computers in your blood
>life expectancy for everyone well beyond 100 years
>scientists living on pluto
>Somalia just completed it's first large hadron collider
>headline for the day "Baseball is still dying, only 2 billion tuned in for Thursday morning's Reds-Astros game"

Are these people capable of drawing two breaths without bringing up race?

>Somalia just completed it's first large hadron collider
you mean particle accelerator. there's only one LHC, because that's its fucking name

In the future the name becomes genericized, like Dumpster-brand trash containers.

>like Dumpster-brand trash containers
right because every household has a particle accelerator for consumer use.

what a fucking slut

Hell yes it does, how else are you going to wash your dishes with exotic particles?

i thought 1/3 of the league is dominican or venusualian or something

not enough ass

Baseball is fucking boring and corny

clever title

>how else are you going to wash your dishes with exotic particles?
how are you supposed to wash them WITH them? most will pass right through, and the remainder will actually violently disintegrate your dishes by matter-antimatter particle annihilation.

So is Sup Forums these days just "let's be angry at how the world is"?

How does that help your life exactly? I bet it doesn't help it at all

Who the fuck cares. Do what you need to fucking do in life. There will always be fucking crazies, but what can you do about it? If you want to get into politics, go for it. Start your own right-wing party if you want. Otherwise, what the fuck is the point in getting bothered? Surely focusing on your life and your problems and advancing yourself is a more productive use of your energy, no?

Having some sort of impotent rage at the world just shows how weak you are. Because if you were strong you would live your life and not give a fuck. It's literally so fucking unproductive, in fact it's counter-productive.

By employing quantum computers programmed to reduce entropy on the dishes through the use of partcles yet-undiscovered by man in our current year

>says the Brit as his country is literally overrun by subhuman trash that wants to kill him

There will be blood in the streets in less than 10 years. We are way past, 'not giving a fuck' you retarded child.

>reduce entropy
Would you like to make a contract?

I want to be the little girl

Fuck off kaffir

So I'm right, it literally is "let's be angry at how the world is"

Do you even have a job? If you do I doubt it is people-facing. What company would trust you to speak to people?

>you can't hide your power level

oh my sweet summer child

Have fun getting killed.

>'hurr durr do you even have a jerb?'
>Wage slaves

Neither of you answered the question. Do you have a job? Is it people facing?

I bet you both work in IT don't you

Why are Americans so obsessed with races? Race baiting in all areas. Fucking hell.

So you're unemployed? Just as I thought.

That's all I needed to know.

Better than getting cucked like Germany

>too white
not white enough

I work for myself you by-the-hour cuck.

>pitchfork.com/thepitch/710-the-unbearable-whiteness-of-indie/
Finally, the sports world is catching on

I would legit pay money to torture the writer of this.

Hostel was a good idea.

You must be fun at parties

Really, what do you do user? I'd be interested to know

Is it IT?

>cuck

That really shows your confidence user. It doesn't at all show you're bitter and resentful.

The only party I need is the one that builds the wall.

I'm a professor at a community college.

>world view shattered

>Author is called Jay Caspian Kang

WE

>I'm a professor at a community college.
can you hook me up

I flunked out of my last one and they won't let me back in

>average viewer is 53 years old

The sport is quite literally dying.

Interesting that you've given no answer

What subject user? Are you successful in your career? Do you have a good social life? A girlfriend / wife / family as well perhaps?

Did you ever look in your own country?

>14% Niggers
>30% Lations
>White people get beaten up on daily basis
>Cuck capital of the world
>Race mixing capital of the world
>Jew capital of the world
>Fattest people on earth

Video related. youtu.be/0t7PnrelFdY

Remember: This """"country""" calls other countries cucks. TOPKEK.

>let's forget about the world's biggest sport

>the only sport whites can excel in
Nigga what?

>mfw there really will be blood in the streets in less than 10 years

I live out in the country so Im out of the loop. I had no idea cities were getting THIS fucking bad.

>argentina
>white

Well we share a border with Mexico, we brought blacks in long ago, and USA isn't even white by nature unlike Germany which should be. At least we're not giving muslims plane tickets to come invade and cuck us. We have a lot more land than you do, pretty soon you'll be more mixed than us

shits already hit the fan with the Baltimore riots last year and all the leftist scum protesting against Donald

Stole my comment

I haven't looked up those other stats but I know that mexico overtook us as the fattest nation on the planet a few years back.

Again, it's interesting how you aren't answering my questions, I suspect it's because you're a frustrated loser in life, because why else would you feel the need to retreat to the internet and start bashing your keyboard about how much you hate the world?

I know enough about people to know that successful, content people with actual lives don't feel the need to do that.

I don't know if somebody posted this yet, but MLB baseball is only 60% white. That's about how much of the US is white, just slightly less even, so they're represented perfectly fair. How could this even be an issue for anyone?

>According to CBS News, major league baseball players are 60.4 percent white, 27 percent Latino, 10.2 percent African American and 2.4 percent Asian. This compares fairly well with the national demographic profile, which is 62.1 percent white, 17.4 percent Latino, 13.2 percent African Americans and 5.4 percent Asian,
How about that, the only league in the country to more or less accurately represent national average is the one called out as racist.

I'm bothered because culture in the west seems to - in my short life - have done a complete U-turn.

I'm not bothered about crappy articles that no-one will read, it's more the general changes that have/are happening. I go to the gym and work hard on my business, but it can only get you so far. I never voted for tons of people to come over here and make this place feel less like my home, but they have done anyway, and lifting fucking weights won't fix that.

>pretty soon you'll be more mixed than us

"Additionally, it was discovered that black women marry outside their race less often than black men. Only 9 percent of black women date or marry white men, while 24 percent of black males end up with white women.

But, even as black and white relationships are less likely, William H. Frey of Brookings says that the number is still significant and shows how America is changing.

Frey noted, “as black-white marriages were prohibited in 16 states until 1967. The fact that nearly three in 10 new black marriages are multiracial with most of them to white spouses reflects an important shift toward blurring a long-held color line in the United States.”

>I'm bothered because culture in the west seems to - in my short life - have done a complete U-turn.
I'm 25 and I wouldn't say it's done a U-turn. Political Correctness has been around ever since I was a kid. If I think about how the BBC was, it was always way too politically correct, way too sanitised, always talking about how people are getting offended or whatever. If I read articles on the BBC site from 10-15 years ago they still have that vibe.
>the general changes that have/are happening.
Yeah there is obviously a wave of uber-left-wingism at the moment but there's also a wave of nationalism and right-wingism. It will change soon, it always does.
>my business
You run your own business? That's pretty dope

>>Jew capital of the world
There's literally nothing wrong with jews

he is right. Nothing but whites are in baseball now.

>I flunked out of my last one
how the fuck is it even possible to be stupid enough to flunk out of community college

>Black women
>Married
You're implying black women get married often at all

>It will change soon, it always does.

Things have gone too far to change, this is my point. You can't turn back the tide. Regardless of a shift to the left/right, there are simply too many non-British people here now to keep the culture British. There won't be any uprising, 'race war' or mass-organised movement. White countries will just slowly die.

I know what you're saying about the BBC, and I'm only 3 years younger than you btw. But, when it was just the BBC, loons from Islington, and various unshaven types spouting this stuff, it was ok. Now political correctness and affirmative action are everywhere and you can't get away from it. It's distressing to see your countrymen become such pussies.

Germany 2010 - White
Germany 2030 - halfbreed arabs like spain

I know enough about people to know you are a complete waste of oxygen.

baseball is fucking great
the majority of people who talk about it dying are handegg fans who are actually afraid that their sport literally won't exist in 30 years
pro baseball has been around since the Civil War, it absolutely isn't dying

>White countries will just slowly die.
I doubt it, look at places like Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Russia. Places where they really don't like immigrants.
>Now political correctness and affirmative action are everywhere and you can't get away from it.
I would agree it's become popular but only five years ago it wasn't popular. I was at university and I (at the time) supported unisex toilets (because I was a left-wing nob). At the time people thought that was crazy and fucking weird, whereas nowadays it's fashionable. Fashions change.
>It's distressing to see your countrymen become such pussies.
This has been happening for decades, from the sexual revolution and civil rights movement of the 60s, feminism of the 70s, yuppies of the 80s being obsessed with appearance and displays of wealth, instead of being strong men like you had back in the 30s/40s/50s.

Mind if ask what your business is? Would love to run a business one day

baseball is the most boring sport
eggball is pretty gay too though but at least I watch it once a year at superbowl time

Interesting, why's that mate? Not telling me what you do in life I see? I'm guessing whatever it is, you're not very proud of it.

>The proles beat on one another for aligning themselves with a different sociopathic billionaire

I fully expect people to die over this election before the end of the year.

>hockey
>rugby
>cricket
>soccer/football
Pretty much any sport that isn't apehoop or handegg.

>eggball

and Domis too

This. Baseball is great and eternal. Most baseball fans couldn't care less if you like it or not. It will always be there

There are too many white people, period!