Taiwan

The president-elect of the US just implied the independence of Taiwan over the PRC.

How about you?

I'm excited about these next four years to be honest

we need some happenings

Taiwan is the only good China

i heard he has business interests in taiwan which is why he's doing this

he's going to be our worst president ever probably, we'll be lucky if no one has been nuked in four years

>you will see a grob sinariums in your life time
can't wait

>He's going to be our worst president ever

Unless literal civil war breaks out, not likely

Taiwan is ok for a country.
I just wished they stop poaching on our territory.

He was called, not the other way around.

why did he capitalize the words 'called me'

I hate trump but there's no way he wil be our worst president. We've had some absolutely shitty ones in the past. There's a reason no one gives a fuck about filmore or Hayes.

He's really excited about being called by the President of Taiwan.

>Violating the One China Policy
Cannot wait to die in the land war with China.

Does the ROC claim Hong Kong is theirs? I mean, the Qing only leased the New Territories and the rest was given away indefinitely.

Calm down, he said he'd honor the outstanding "one China" policy.

>he's going to be our worst president ever probably,

He's going to be a crony capitalist that renegs on half his promises

AKA status quo

>One of the best negotiators, who wants to stay out of other countries business

>Le worst president ever
fucking how?

Fuck REPUBLIC OF CHINA. Taiwan shouldn't even be called Taiwan just call it China and whatever is on mainland shithole.

Trump is a good guy

He won't be our shittiest. Not as long as guys like Harding still exist in our records.

>The President of Taiwan CALLED ME
>Capitalizing CALLED ME
Doesn't he have people to vet these tweets?

Feels good.

I am nonwhite but excited about Trump. As a person in medical field, I cannot wait for Trump to repeal Obamacare

>still doubting Trump after he beat everyone

amazing

>>One of the best negotiators

Yeah just throw more tax money around to stop jobs leaving. At the now established $2m per 100 jobs kept in America, they'll only be $500 trillion in debt in 4 years.

>> 68172274
This is the thing with a possible war with China.

No one is insane enough to try to conquer it by land in the year 2016.

But the USA can choke it economically and create massive revolts through their intelligence agencies.

You want to free Taiwan?

Extremely easy for the USA, especially when the local population would cooperate.

You only need naval and air dominance.

You have it.

Seems like the USA has been in such a state of disarray and demoralization with their soldiers walking in high heels and their transgender and gender-queer quotas during this last decade, that people have forgotten how mighty they can actually be.

>he's going to be our worst president ever probably
You are pretty ignorant of U.S. history. He'd have to work hard towards the goal of being the worst.

Seems like on of the better uses of tax dollars than most ideas. Give it to companies so that they keep some jobs for Americans.

It opens the door for any company to blackmail the US Govt, and rewards them for taking risks that damage the US economy long-term.

>liberal thinking process

It's not technically called Taiwan. Even by themselves, it's official name is the same as China's.

This
Just have a Congo/Democratic Republic of Congo situation

He's not even president and he's already fixed the fuckery of US relations in the Asian sphere that Obama left behind.

>blackmail the US government

This is a special kind of fucking delusion

>he's going to be our worst MODERN president ever probably

FTFY, U.S history had it fair share of shitty presidents

>China starting a war with the US

Now that's delusion.

I'm no fan of Trump but I don't think it's even possible for him to become the worst US president, I'm not even sure he'll be able to top Bush

He'll be bad but stop with the nuke meme pls

>hongkong

>land war
incoming drones

He should have called it the Republic of China or free China for maximum lulz.

This is a real Happenings.

Im excited.

There's also Hong Kong, but chinks are already working on fucking it up.

>not recognizing Taiwan as an independent country

Sellouts, all of you

even your president disagree with you senpai

>people now defend corporate welfare
If there was ever one issue that was so universally stupid across the board that it united the left and right I thought this was it.

He said he'd do a lot of things, some of which are explicitly mutually exclusive, and few if any has he upheld so far.

What is he gonna do, nationalize them?

It would be pretty funny to see Trump make america soviet.

good move
t. zhang wei

Or maybe it's because fuck Chyna?

I think Donalds sense of loyalty is interesting. He really seems to live his life by that principle of "if he says good things about me, I'm gonna say good things about him".

Stop being a fucking idiot.

Embarrassment to the flag.

Why do AMERICANS write like THIS?

Genuinely one of the coolest things about central/south America, well done senpai

This

Only the dumbest of the dumb actually believed Trump's campaign, most people voted for him out of spite. Anyone but Killary, I agree.