The reality is becoming clearer...

The reality is becoming clearer. The united states will within decades lose the economic race with China and the worlds most powerful nation will be an autocratic one. A union of Canada, the USA, and Mexico represents democracies best hope of advancing its interest as the European union comes undone. while former Canadian regions may fear a loss of their social programs, and the US an invasion of Mexican immigrants, a Confederacy system would allow regions to maintain their own autonomy while still attached to a powerful central government. The choice for the citizens of North America is clear; Its time to join hands.

fuck off paco

This is on the spectrum for sure. 10/10 would write fiction set in this universe.

what's this meme

Vive le Québec

>someone actually took the time of drawing that autistic fantasy map

reminds me of tolkien

I wouldn't be opposed to Chinese world hegemony if they weren't dirty fucking commies.
Also all those years wasted learning English would suck.

>florida
>dixie
Horrible map

fucking hang yourself OP you fat cocksucker

>Dakota
>Not including western Minnesota
>Not making a new Capitol since everywhere else is shit choices

>le ebin reddit meme
Way to out yourself, mindless inbred cunt

>Des Moines is mentioned as a major city
Iowa City and Cedar Rapids will NEVER know this feel

I don't think they'd want to

:^)

this. the panhandle and parts of north florida are georgian clay. the rest can go to cuba or become a jewish enclave

Only cause its in Dakota though

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

SHOO SHOO HILLARY CLINTON!

I DON'T WANT ANY PART IN THIS PAN-AMERICAN GLOBALIST SOVEREIGNTY-DESTROYING UNION MOVEMENT

WE'D GIVE UP ALL POSSIBLE SAY IN POLITICAL OR ECONOMIC MATTERS DUE TO OUR POPULATION BEING A TENTH OF YOURS

THE BORDERS WOULD BE FLOODED AND WE'D HAVE OUR OWN QUALITY OF LIFE LOWERED TO HELP FUND MEXICO'S DEVELOPMENT AND THEN THE REST OF SOUTH AMERICA THAT WOULD INEVITABLY FOLLOW

>Yucatan

>Capital in Oaxaca

>Sinaloa ruled from Guadalajara
DELETE

Jalisco part of Chihuahua
Who made this a 11 year old child?

you fucked up on the canadian east very badly

One day all the anons will agree that the lines drawn in the sand seem fair and will go forward. Until then revise that .png.

lol it's only idiots from the rest of the country that tthink hurricanes are a big deal because you lot live in shitty cardboard boxes

hurricane matthew was a joke, and it was the first hurricane in FL in over a decade. meanwhile poorfags in new jersey and louisiana die by the thousands if they get a cat 1

>georgia
africa tier

and fuck cuba, fuck dixie, and fuck the jews. You shut-ins who live in your mothers basements actually think that despite Florida being the 3rd most populated state, it has to do to them?

>Major cities
>Ontario

Why would we include mexico? This map is just some wetback's wetdream.

>dixie population 44 million
>florida alone, population 20 million
So you have half the population carrying the load and hating the rest. Arbitrarily put in the same area despite having a different culture, climate, history, economy, etc etc.

That's to say nothing of the other mind-numbing decisions with this map.

It's stupid anyway you slice it.

>even florida's children are this ill behaved
stay salty my cuban friend

Also

>new england including new york, pennsylvannia
>quebec owning the maritimes and novascotia
>nevada being part of texas

Good thing it's the other way irl

Your map is shit.

you're literally opening your borders for mexicans to flood your country

you are shit