You are forced to live in one of these countries, which one would you choose?

You are forced to live in one of these countries, which one would you choose?

If I live in BRA, can I move to one of the easygoing expat countries next door?

Brazil

North Africa

Brazil, at least it's a Latin country and I know they get old Mexican tv shows

I'm of the understanding that South Africa is a fine place to live if you're white.

No fucking way, here it's way better if you're white.

south africa is fucking rad if you're white, i've seen it in films
and I love elephants and giraffes and savannah

But here there are lot of places to escape from niggers especially Midwest. South Africa only has Orania.

Actually yeah I'd believe they're both pretty awesome places for white people. Hell, I might even be better off in South Africa or Brazil than I am in America.

honestly, anywhere is fine if you're white
except those countries where people still think that eating pale human meat cures you from diseases.

I haven't been to South Africa, so it is hard to compare.

In Brazil, even in the center of Sao Paulo, it was a miracle to find a person that speaks English. Also white people were not that despite to memes.

So I would try out South Africa, and try to manage not getting killed.

If by rad what you actually mean is being robbed, raped and murdered, the yes.

>Gringo goes to sp instead of rio. Obviusly go to a poor neighborhood.
If you stay in rich areas its hard to find someone that cant speak english. Also why woud you go to brazil and stay in a shithole? Are you poor?

Amazingly, Brazil is practically the same as the best countries in Latin America. I say this because I have already visited several countries.

regional differences...

Kill myself

BR. It's so big and varied, it's not hard to find a comfy place to chill out in.

I remember a TV show about Spanish immigrants in Northeast Brazil. One of the guys they interviewed had been working near Fortaleza for 6 years. When asked why he chose that place, he said: "in Spain, you earn little and work a lot; here, you earn little and work little".

> the center of Sao Paulo

Haha. I bet you made friends.

I was 1 day in São Paulo capital and it had the appearance of small town, had few people in the street and little transit (excluding highways), with historical architecture. Maybe it's the neighborhood.

There were a lot of white and Asian people too, more than expected.

Brazil
>hard to get by with english
>civilians disarmed, free prey for armed robbers - which exist in droves down there
>garbage government

South Africa
>english an official language
>I can legally carry a pistol to fend off armed robbers
>garbage government

I´ll take SA, a gated house and a qt 3.14 white Afrikaner wife, thanks.

Whites are statistically the least likely race to be victims of violent crime (besides burglary which makes sense since most of them live in mansions)

I would go to Brazil probably but would just pick the richest city they have and the nicer areas.

South Africa could be fine too with the same logic

I'd move to South Africa's west coast and build a wall around my house and stock up on ammunition to fend off the hordes of ANC niggers.

>Both have insane amounts of violent niggers

Brazil, so I can get back to safety more quickly

I was in a educational programme for 3 weeks. Our hotel was in the Paulista district, so your argument is not correct, it seemed rich to me.

I prefered to take walks instead of using the metro. There were no daily tickets, and it was hell of a costly, just like the rest of city(when compared with salaries).

There are nothing but tall buildings in Sao Paulo, you can call it everything but a small town.