Why exactly is this a country?

Why exactly is this a country?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480685534610.webm
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I ain't Wikileaks you negro inbred

Colonial greed

Same reason Chile, Norway, and Eritrea are countries. To cockblock other countries.

Holy shit, that looks like my dick after I fucked yo momma's pussy

>be Senegal
>divert river
>GamBTFO

The colonials did it. Most African countries weren't defined by ethnic group or language, the only ones that actually have genetic unity are Swaziland, Lesotho, Madagascar, and maybe Tanzania.

At least Norway and Chile has historical reasons.
Canada would be a better example.

if I were senegal I'd build several dams and some years later blow them up

Wasn't it like exactly the range of a gunboat traveling on the river ? Would explain the shape.

well they just elected a new president to replace the semi-dictator former boy soldier

The biggest problem left for modern human kinds to solve is which kinds of the holes this country is.
wut do you think

Looks like a smoking gun

It looks like a duck dick

Anal cavity more like it.

What?

No a duck dick. It needs to be acknowledged exactly how much that country looks like a duck dick

someone please tell me I'm right

The fuckin' leaf is right. It's a cross section of someone's bunghole.

Ethnicities tend to gather around certain geographical features

This ethnic group just happened to live along this river. And they got thier own state

British trying hard to get in on West Africa because France to almost everything else

The borders of Rwanda and Burundi were also based on historical kingdoms, though the Germans and later Belgians still went out of there way to instil a deep sense of ethnic divide anyway

>leaf education

rightful clay

Yeah, i forget them and Botswana.

it's a snek

hss hssssss

Why does Senegal let this exist?

BENIS GUNTRY :DDDDD

Real question is why niger is shaped like fried chicken

it's pronounced, Nie - jer

Senegal and Gambia fused for a while (like Egypt and Syria) in the 70s I think. It didn't work and the union was dissolved. Also The Gambia has been in political disarray for the last two years, with the presidential military police arresting everyone

I went out of my way to find this since I believed it was Niger, but it's actually Mali.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480685534610.webm

TL;DR to keep the Berbers quiet

>Why exactly is this a country?
because of england

>What?
Funny because your post contains the answer to 's question.

Then el Presidente thinks he's got a firm enough grasp on the people, calls for free and fair elections

>shuts down the internet and phone services, meanwhile all the TV stations are government controlled

...and somehow STILL manages to lose!

Dictatorship btfo

>Chad

SNEK COUNTRY

What the fuck did i just watch

Benin-Gambia Union when?

>unnamed elevation

seek medical attention immediately

my nigga
saw the news yesterday about the election and I spent literally an hour trying to answer that question. In general the country looks like another islamic shithole, nothing of value was found

From wikipedia,

"The country is less than 48 km wide at its greatest width. The country's present boundaries were defined in 1889 after an agreement between the United Kingdom and France. It is often claimed by Gambians that the distance of the borders from the Gambia River corresponds to the area that British naval cannon of the time could reach from the river's channel. However, there is no historical evidence to support the story, and the border was actually delineated using careful surveying methods by the Franco-British boundary commission."

from wiki travel

WARNING: LGBT activities are illegal in Gambia. First offenses attract prison sentences of several months to life, fines with whipping/flogging, chemical castration, torture, vigilante killings and public execution. A second conviction invariably results in execution. Police will join in on vigilante attacks and may execute you. Businesses will turn you away and physically attack. If you're lgbt, stay out of Gambia.

kek

Yes. Leaf Education. Revel in my superiority, inferior.