Can this fucking team win legitimately?

Can this fucking team win legitimately?

They get ALL the referee calls
They get ALL the favorable non-calls
They get ALL the media attention
They get the NBA on their side

They aren't that good at basketball. If I were an NBA ref, every single thing would be called, and the Warriors wouldn't win shit

>win by 30

>all the calls

The cavs have gotten double the amount of free throws the warriors have in both games.

Yeah but none of those calls were game changers

Every single NON-CALL (IE moving screens) that the Warriors get CHANGES THE GAMES.

Every time LeBron drove in, it was either an offensive foul OR a travel

Love got clobbered, and no foul call.

During the WCF, during that "comeback", the Warriors got many favorable calls vs the Thunder. This is why the NBA is dying, shit like this

Holy shit you are so mad and I love it

Yeah most people I know in real life don't think the Warriors are legitimate

You live on Sup Forums then

>They get ALL the referee calls
>They get ALL the favorable non-calls

what about the 24 free-trows given to the Cavs, against 10 given to them?

none of those calls were game changers cause Cavs SUCKED. GSW actually creates opportunities for themselves while Cavs just bitch and finger point at each other. When love went down NO ONE on cavs tried to foul and stop the game or even tried to protect him from getting trampled on. no one rushed to pick him up and stop play. So sorry bro Cavs just suck ass. You lost any legitimacy when Cavs have had double the fouls calls and couldnt do shit with curry in foul trouble.

Most of those FT's were in garbage time, when the game was out of hand already.

What the FUCK are you talking about?

The REFS should've given Barnes the foul call. It's not the Cavs responsibility to give up a foul in that instance. Barnes should've been called and Love got two foul shots.

That would've changed the game

honestly until they beat a healthy spurs team in the playoffs i will never consider their rings legitimate.

Yeah, the Warriors can't keep getting away with ducking the Spurs or Clippers.

Some day, they're gonna have to get through both

agreed 100%. this finals goes down with an asterisk now that K Love was intentionally injured by Draymond Green, a dirty player with a history of dirty play. with a healthy K Love the Cavs would've easily won in 5 (Silver doesn't want a sweep).

if the NBA wasn't rigged they'd take away the 73-9 also. if the warriors had any common decency they'd denounce the record as tainted. think we all know they don't.

the fact that the media refuses to cover lebron and has systematically denied him the spotlight for a decade is just a footnote at this point.

Too bad the spurs sucked ass.Hey Spurs, how about winning your series first?

inb4 >all part of pop's plan to lose so okc can play the warriors

GSW got the most 666 power in "the secret club"

>666 power level: medium

> 666 power level: medium

Didn't Green get punched in the nuts?

this reminds me too, i used to like steve kerr he seems like an ok guy. but any decent person with respect for the league's integrity would have turned down the coach of the year award that he so clearly didn't deserve this year

>666 power level; medium

>but any decent person with respect for the league's integrity would have turned down the coach of the year award that he so clearly didn't deserve this year

>73-9
>undeserving of coach of the year

> 666 power level: very high

>integrity
means not accepting rewards that were based on an undeserved record that was rigged by the NBA

Kevin Love was injured by Harrison Barnes, not Draymond.

lol buttmad

>73-9
>rigged

> retard: the post

Shouldnt you be prepping your garbage team for another ass whooping lebron?

>literally doing nothing but bricking shots the entire game
>entire offense has to now rely on driving to the Rim and getting FT's
>STILL get bodied

my favorite moment was right before the warriors took the lead to 29 for the first time, Lebron airballed a wide open 3 not even in the same zipcode as the rim

HAHAHA YOU ARE SO FUCKING UPSET XD

no need. league has decided results weeks ago.

okc dared to try to break with the record so silver had their co-owner assassinated. i'm expecting a bloodbath after they decided to break with the narrative in the WCF and play to win

It is so satisfying to not only watch the dubs triumph, but then to witness the haters try to conjure up different ways to escape their dominance. I truly love coming here to watch people mentally break down over and over again, until they give up or build increasingly bizarre fantasies to help them cope with the pain. It is a study in human despair.

Godamn I will miss this once season is over. Thanks for the steady and reliable assblast Sup Forums.

the last line about bronbron being denied coverage is kind of a giveaway that it's a shitpost.

it's a veritable fact that the sports media has been lining up for a chance to gargle Le Balls for a decade

reminder

33 fucking points.

But all Curry is good for is meme 3s.

>my favorite moment was right before the warriors took the lead to 29 for the first time, Lebron airballed a wide open 3 not even in the same zipcode as the rim

Honestly this is 100% on Lebron. I hate that they are using Love as a scapegoat. He's got to be better
He's honesty playing like a bench player.
They should have benched him last game in the 1st Q

Lebron has played so underwhelming.
>Turnovers
>Air balls
>Bricks
>Traveling

You think the hate the Dubs get is as bad as the Big 3 Miami Heat got

Get out of here. Everyone sucks Steph's dick. If it weren't for the soft NBA rules, he wouldn't even be in the fucking league.

he wasn't even their coach for half the season

and luke walton did a better job than him anyway proving hes not essential

Wiggins will win a Ring before Love does.

no, it was igoudala

>That would've changed the game

The rage and jealousy ITT.

The Cavs really should have been playing the Thunder and would have been up 2-0

The travels will continue so long as LeCuck lets Iggy and Draymond in his head. He's scared of their defense and that's only going to make the Warriors' sweep all the easier.

maybe the thunder shouldnt have blown a 3-1 series lead

maybe if the NBA wasn't rigged and suspended apemond for the nutshot then the Thunder would've won game 4

maybe if the thunder hadnt blown a 3-1 series lead, they wouldve been in the finals

>rigged
Chokelahome Blunder fans, everyone.

>his favorite team got BTFO
>whines and complains

It was rigged

You can't convince me that the Warriors, a traditionally SHIT franchise, suddenly started winning.

You can't script that any better.

This is why the NBA is dying. It's so blatant

youd have a case if the thunder literally hadnt blown 3 games in a row

Autism speaks.

take away the 3 point line and the warriors are an average team.

not really. They can still shoot from the 3 pt range regardless of the line being there

maybe if the refs actually called fouls on the warriors and gave OKC a goddamn free throw every so often they would've had a chance

maybe if the thunder didnt choke a 3 game series lead away with their own incompetence they wouldve had a chance, but they didnt

>bad teams can't never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever eventually get good
God bless you if you're not b8ing.

Honestly, most NBA fans have never heard of the Warriors prior to 2013

They saw from their first round series vs Denver in 2013 that they get viewers. The NBA ride the dick of small markets like the Warriors, so of course the NBA starts favoring them

They started phasing out teams like the Thunder because the Thunder don't sell as much.

How can you not tell that this is all rigged?

>Honestly, most NBA fans have never heard of the Warriors prior to 2013

thats not actually true at all, but if you want to project your own stupidity onto the entire NBA fanbase by all means

>ITT: Golden Shower over Queen Leflop bandwagon

Dude, Lelbron, shouldn't you be practicing?

that's not new. go back to any media article from 2007, you can't even get an acknowledgement from the NBA that the thunder exist.

teams like OKC are never given a chance. they're just there as window dressing to make the NBA darlings look good.

The Warriors were even MORE irrelevant than the Clippers

You can't deny that. Ever since the NBA has started focusing on small market teams, teams like OKC and CLE and GSW have been getting more and more shine

GSW just happens to outsell everyone, so now they're getting all the breaks

You're right. It would have been 79-110 instead. Losing by 31 does sound slightly less embarrassing.

that doesnt have anything to do with you being too stupid to know they exist

so not only are you somehow calling the bay area a small market team, but you're ALSO complaining that underdog teams are winning

KYS, my man

And making people assmad

Warriors are Clippers tier to most people. The Clippers don't get the benefit of the refs though

This is clearly bait. I am surprised so many are falling for it. GS won by like 40 points, hes not serious.

the difference being the warriors have actually won championships

Before last year, what championships?

last year doesn't count. lucked out on injured love & irving.

wow, you really dont know anything about basketball do you

Winning by 30 isn't refball you doofus. Maybe they're just a better team than Cleveland?

>"Hey Guys! I'm 13 Years Old!": The Post

ive had a couple obvious shitposts that get replies. people are busy trying to sound smart instead of realizing that the posts are so obviously wrong they shouldnt need refuting.

You think if the Refs were calling all those illegal screens, it wouldn't change the game?

Moron.

no, because the cavs literally could not sink a shot from beyond the arc

Cavs fans were shitting on GSW for having to play OKC to 7 games. Fact is GSW is more battle tested and had to overcome so much more than the Cavs.

The cavs lack the intensity and lack the pressure and drive the GSW have.

Cavs will win one at home and will lose ion game 5.

The Cavs can't beat either GSW or OKC in 7 games. That last series between the thunder and warriors was the "real" nba finals.

>americans complain that football doesn't have replay for the refs
>a player is fouled so blatantly that he gets a concussion and stays on the ground for the remaining attack holding his head
>the other team scores without any care

???????????????????????????????

so my shitposting aside in this thread, I think that OKC really forced the Warriors to show up.

Gsw already swept in 2 why is this even a discussion?

Your mom and the Warriors have something in common then op.

What would replay do right there? Take away 2 points? Meanwhile in soccer 2 points is actually huge

Yeah why not? This year's finals in greece were decided by a travel/buzzer beater. If such blatant fouls aren't called then who cares, don't bother at all.

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Yep, I agree. GSW had the mindset the Cavs have right now.

OKC snapped them out of that "lull".

GSW's mindset now is very intense compared to the Cavs. Look at the effort and movement they're putting in compared to the Cavs.

kill yourself cleveland

just do it

OKC was a better team and still are a better team than the Warriors.

No one thinks that GSW actually outplayed them without referee interference

as a warriors fan i've seen them get lackadasical at times, even in the playoffs.

right now despite the bench celebrations i'm seeing an edge in their body language that i only saw in a couple stretches all year. i could be reading it, but I think they're out for fucking blood right now.

no doubt their locker room leaders are reminding everyone how the talking heads wanted to asterisk last year's championship. embarrassing cleveland WITH kyrie (and 2 games of KLove) is probably what they're going for.

Choklahoma
Ever being Good

>a free throw isn't legitimate, despite the fact it pretty much guarantees points
>a moving screen is legitimate, even though it doesn't guarantee points

>t. Butthurt cavs fan
Kys

t. Flyover man child who lives in his mothers basement

It is hilarious to see how mentally fucked some of you faggots have become due to this season's playoffs. It's glorious. Stay mad.

do you idiots not realize this was a joke?

>claim draymond injured love
>claim injury was intentional
>claim KLove has been anything but exposed as a liability in the 5 quarters he's played
>claim the Cavs had a chance to win 2 games on GSW's home court
>claim media ignores lebron
>claim anything postseason invalidates regular season record

how obvious do i need to make it

I refuse to believe this. Kevin Durant lived on the free throw line in the OKC/GSW series.

Yeah, in garbage time maybe

Have you seen the fucking screens T Thompson is making in this series? It's fucking disgraceful.