Women's College World Series Finals: No. 4 Auburn @ No. 3 Oklahoma - Game 1

>VICTORIA "QT SOFTBALLFU" DRAPER EDITION

Game starts in 15 minutes, get in here for the only sport in which the women's version is better than the men's.

It's gonna be Auburn's god tier batting vs. Oklahoma's god tier pitching. Where my Tiger fans at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bR_KHXi9yl0&feature=youtu.be&t=2m21s
soonersports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&SPID=127251&SPSID=779811&DB_OEM_ID=31000
auburntigers.com/sports/w-softbl/mtt/aub-w-softbl-mtt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Victoria "Golden Retriever" Draper
youtube.com/watch?v=bR_KHXi9yl0&feature=youtu.be&t=2m21s

She's a goddess. I go to Auburn and have seen her on campus every now and then, but how do I talk to her?

Draper at 2:21

soonersports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&SPID=127251&SPSID=779811&DB_OEM_ID=31000

sixes

sixes everywhere

Fives galore. auburntigers.com/sports/w-softbl/mtt/aub-w-softbl-mtt.html

Draper, Waldrop, and, in a weird way, Carosone are standouts.

Here we go boys. Surely there's at least a couple people on this board watching.

>Lexi Davis starting pitcher

They better fucking know something I don't.

you dont, youre a loser

I wonder how drenched in juices their panties are after he matches, let's post some(heavily stained preferable)

Literally the worst post on the board. Hell I'll even take lelbron shitposting over this. This is WOMEN playing the most boring fucking sport.

d-don't b-be mean, v-victoria

Baseball is fucking boring and terrible, softball is actually great. Bigger ball, smaller field, slower pitches mean that all the boring parts of baseball are pretty much gone. It's the only sport that the women's version of is better.

Quick 3 up, 3 down for Oklahoma. Going to the bottom of the 2nd scoreless.

>tfw draper-san will never go to the park with you to play catch

Jesus this game is quick as hell.

They have the best playoff system in college tho

3 run HR for Oklahoma, 3-0. Bottom of the third with 2 outs.

I wish their panties were a lot more noticeable, but I guess they're all wearing shorts of some sort underneath their pants. Can't even see a hint of panty lines.

My sister was in cross country in high school, and at least once a week her friends would come over after a practice/meet. They'd shower and leave to go to the mall or watch a movie. Once they left, I would sneak on in and sniff and lick all the glorious sweat drenched panties. I miss those days.

:)

All pitchers have to be that thick? The one in Auburn is kind of cute, obvs not like the other players in her team but still

>female home run stealing

JADE RHODES 2 RUN HR, 3-2 NO OUTS

>the city of Auburn
Way to blow the perfect comeback ladies

Oklahoma takes it 3-2.

>awwwwwburn

Best of 3 famalam.

Jesus christ she's an angel