How is Tinder in your country? Most of the women I met are from Tinder

How is Tinder in your country? Most of the women I met are from Tinder.

For some reason, I've only met English speaking foreign students and girls from across the border, in Belgian Flanders.

All whores ;_;

At least near me, it's a bunch of delusional average women all looking for millionaire chad thundercocks.

>If you le can't handle me at my le worst
Fuck off bitch.

nada, nothing, zero.

t. turklet

any chance of finding some white gauchas

did you come on her face?

How slutty are Aussie Asians? The ones here are ridiculous.

I hooked up with girls I met on tinder on two occasions.

The first one was an exchange student from Hong Kong and the second one was a THICC black girl.

>even this monster will find desperate betas to fuck with relative ease

Do people on Sup Forums actually use Tinder? I thought this was the real NEET wizard board.

You literally have to look like a k-pop star to get a match.

>Santtu

That's actually funny.

that's r9k or p*l

kys you fucking normies

after you my guy

Women seem to use it to vent their shitty days on betas like me

Only kind people on there are asian

>Only kind people on there are asian
That's my experience as well, Asians from immigrant families are a lot more kind. Not always very sane though...

I don't know. I don't even have a cellphone.

and when you get a match they look nothing like the pic

Tinder is just for banging sluts right? I don't need an app for that, its easy to have one night stands with women i meet at clubs/bars.

What i actually want is a serious relationship with a woman I actually am interested in. How the fuck to meet that kind of girl? I don't know.

there are zero real women on it only bots(or only bots swipe right to me but that would mean ZERO women liked me which seems excessive)

It sucks at least in my city because girls always are like "oh i just use this for the lulz dont hit on me silly boys" got some matches and girls never even responded the greeting

It's ok, obviously very unbalanced in women's favor, but if you have interesting photos and profile and can keep up a conversation it's pretty easy to meet girls there.

That doesn't exist on 4chun anymore this is a normie site now for people who use shit like faebook

We normies now

>How is Tinder in your country?
Impossible to get matches if you're sub 8/10

Apparently you need a Facebook account to use Tinder, is that true?

GTFO normies

>go on tinder
>talk to women
>most have kids and do drugs
>the only chicks that want hookups are fat as fuck
>find a few that seem somewhat normal
>set up some dates
>fucking disaster every time

Every single woman i've met is chasing a unicorn, and brings nothing to the table. To date, all have shown up expecting to be entertained and for me to kiss their ass. Feminist types are even worse.
Western women are trash.

yes, and when you're looking at people if you have mutual friends it will show you and them, so they can message them and ask about you.

Is that Egoraptor's wife?

Yes
Stay mad baguette

Okay thanks Canada that was very helpful.
Thanks Mexico.

Gotta play the game better maplenigger, not that hard. I can see by how salty you are that you refuse to play, and that's why you ain't getting any

wew this. I met with this girl and she was a lot fatter than her pics lel, we still fugged but I asked if she used old pics because she looked thinner and she got mad as fuck and never messaged me again

>got some matches and girls never even responded the greeting
I hate when that shit happens. what is wrong with women?

>How the fuck to meet that kind of girl?

Certainly not in bars.
You have to stop wasting time with girls that have nothing to offer but their body. I mean, we all do it. She is skinny, huge boobs and firm butt, beautiful face... and has the character of a potato. Filter them out early so you have more time looking for 'the one'.

I do this when some girls message me, it's usually because I can't be arsed flirting with someone

A friend of mine told me that American girls were some attention-whore. You can flirt during hours/days, then they would eventually kiss and never see you again. ;_; Here same with Parisian girls.

yeah some will do that but my case is different, because I basically called her fat lel

Yeah i'm pretty salty but i'm not just looking for a fuck with some headcase with baggage. I'm a bit older, and women in their 30's are just totally fucked.

Try looking for a twenty something in your workplace

This is the same with girls everywhere m8

this. there are a lot of younger women who are into older men

>Meet girl from tinder.
>She is +20 kilos heavier than me (obviously she used old photos or modify them)
>Still maintain the date not to be an asshole
>Not even fuck her because he told me she wasn't looking for hook ups and I can't get erections with fatties.
>Told her that I don't want to meet again
> She doesn't stop calling me,harrasing me and calling me an asshole.
Why do women lie so much online?

Then what do when you find a good one? And how to find good one in the first place?

>Church
>Organizations like Caritas or other Non gubermental asociations
>Work
>Clubs
>Hobbies
>Convert to mormonism and get handed the mormon waifu of your choice

I'm an atheist and my job has no social interaction. What are the best clubs and hobbies for meet girls? Btw I'm a foreigner

only in finland

hike, play guitar, play a sport, work out. 95% of girls like that, and also beware when girls say they are nerdy or like nerdy things, because most of the time they really don't and will ignore you when you bring something nerdy up

Go to gathering places for people with the same hobbies as you?

Charity work? You have a decent shot finding really nice girls at charities.

>What are the best clubs and hobbies for meet girls? Btw I'm a foreigner
Going back you foreigner heretic waste of oxygen.
>reading clubs
>equestry
>Hiking clubs
>Skiing clubs
>Gym
At least I hope that you aren't a nigger

Tried it briefly but quit soon because I only matched with single moms. That's when I decided to forget about ever getting into a relationship.

I do all those things except guitar and I haven't met any girls through it.
Gathering places? Like meet up.con? It's only full of weird people that are twice my age
I've never met any girl at the gym. It's too cold to hike and I don't read.
Also why don't you like foreigners? I'm Lithuania by the way

The lesbians never reply or message if you match and all the boys don't message first even if they super liked me.
It's terrible in my city. stupid because it's a student city too

How well do you dress?

lots of foreigners
I only message chicks to amuse myself, never set up a date or met with anyone

>Also why don't you like foreigners?
Because most are just entitled cunts that demand to change our society while they leech from it and don't integrate.Fucking cunts.
M8 try to join one social cause or something. If you live in a big city there are plenty of activities where you can find girls.But most atheist girls are cunts and sluts so good luck with that

How often does shit like that work lel?

>How often does shit like that work lel?
If the bio had the slut appearing with a cup or in a nightclub being a cunt and kind of funny usually works

based on my own experience, girls I've matched with messaged me back at a higher rate if my opening line was something more unique/brazen than simply saying "Hi how's it going?"

I dress pretty nice I guess, I can't afford high end clothing but I think I dress nicer than average. How should I dress? I usually shop at Zara or similar places with affordable clothing
Okay I don't want to change Spain I like it here and I have a job. Yes I'm in a big city, i dont care what religiĆ³n a girl is. It's harder to meet girls when you can't speak perfect Spanish

What do you like? You should start from there m8

top kek might have to try to this shit out

You should be fine on the clothes part, was just trying to make sure you weren't dressing like your mom picked out your clothes

Uni is a good place

I guess I'm interested in anything. My hobbies aren't that interesting just listening to music, fitness, watching sports, Sup Forums, cooking

u a grill?
How often do you ignore messages?

do what
says, unless you're too old too pass off as a university student

>cooking
Here you have it. Lots of young girls in cooking classes. Just make sure that you go to one close to a colegio mayor or something

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

What are the worst Tinder women? For me it's the "intellectual" and artsy ones that have a novel as their bio

australians use tinder more than any other country on the planet

2 million messages a day or some shit

>For me it's the "intellectual" and artsy ones
They are usually pretty boring and at the end they are pretty fucking dumb. The sluts that love parties annoy me quite a bit

i am. i ignore messages which are just "hey"at this point because if all you can say at the start is "hey"then there is nothing that's going to make the conversation interesting at that point

how long is your bio?

Treat em like shit and they'll love it

Ez if you're good looking and funny

had some hookups but nothing serious, I now mainly use it to test out jokes and for if i'm bored someone to talk with

like 2 lines.
"Pc gaming, scifi loving, Psychology student.
183cm

Free time spent watching tv, films and anime"

>183
Taller than me

yeh. my family is really tall. all girls are 6ft.

s-same

I'm 198cm but I'd never date a brit.

why not?

I would, but I don't think I would date a girl that is taller than me because it would look pretty weird when we're together, especially when she wears heels

Your "women" look fucking disgusting

I don't think I've ever seen an attractive British girl. All the celebrities I know a hideous. Maisie Williams, Cara Delevigne, Emma Watson etc. Are all very average, I can't imagine what average british look like if that's what beauties look like.

are you basing this on Sup Forums memes or real life experience?

Real life experience, ofcourse there are some hidden gems but overall they are just awefull

i don't wear heels
i don't think I'm that bad. People call me cute

Post pic then

Mostly shit, low IQ baboons. no cute girls.

if i do that it'll be saved

Maybe you are cute but a lot of you aren't. Trashy girls in Germany look almost normal but you can instantly recognize the trashy girls in Britain.

I am not saying I wouldn't be attracted to taller girls, but they just intimidate me.

You need to go to LA/NYC in the summer to see pretty UK girls.

that's because those girls are slags and the face of our people. going to fucking magaluf and getting wasted and stds whilst making us all look bad!!