Why are retarded japs still falling to "japan is not asia" meme?

Why are retarded japs still falling to "japan is not asia" meme?

You're not that superior anymore fucking radioactive sushi. When korea is united, prepare to get one more nuke and another one more nuke from china.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
thaivisa.com/forum/topic/901110-japanese-tourists’-naked-swim-invites-hua-hin-police-investigation/
kaikai.ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kongo-Gumi Japanese construction company was established more than 1400years ago

you gooks only believe that stupid meme
we Japanese are full fledged Asian

Are you the legend kimchi guy? are you not afraid that your next elected president is pro North Korea?

Hm. I admit that. Japan kun

Now see your glorious jomon race people. Really not an asian right? I think so too.

>korea
>united
are you really willing to become a worse Belgium

Korea-chan, japs tend to think japan is not asia regardless of whether japan is superior or not.
It's just come from an insular mentality or something like that, so pls understand.

>A united Korea.

It will never happen. Because the current uneasy status quo suits the USA and China.

But your people are handsome and cuter with Genghis Khan faces desu

Culture of island special snowflake. It's the same how some. Brits say they're not European.

Park Geun-hye is also cuter than Japanese

Saying Japan is Asian is like saying Britain is European.

It's not.

Continentals will never, ever understand.

What's it to you? Even if it sounds stupid, It's their choice to believe that way.

Britain IS European.

꿈이나 꾸라 미친 조센징 새끼

아니 니가 기치맨 아니라 코스프레이 하는 원어민강사새끼지

britain is fully european
it's language is a mixture of german french and latin
it's history is rooted in european warfare and diplomacy
it's royal family shared blood with french and european families
it is 5 km away from french coast, a distance short enough that an above average sportsman can swim accross
it has been succesfully invaded by european forces, such as vikings, and raided by the french many times
they are genetically the same as europeans
they share european political and philosophical history and culture

hungary is far less european than britain, yet it still considers itself european

kawaii boi desu

>united korea

you used "it's" every time you meant to say "its" and managed to avoid using it it every time it would actually have been correct

yes

Japan did a world most evil war crime and never apologize from the heart and accept it even once.
what a stupid monkey japs are.
Jap must compensate and pay money to each victims and family of jap war criminal.
rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Japan your worse than Hitler and the Nazis.war crimes are not just limited to massacre. Special units of the Japanese military carried out experiments on Chinese POWs and civilians in the early 1940s. The Unit 731 led by Shirō Ishii subjected these Chinese people to experiments of amputations, vivisection and biological weapon testing. Chinese prisoners were let to freeze outside with their arms exposed and occasionally soaked in water to freeze to a solid state. The arms were amputated while the doctors repeated the procedures on the upper part of the arm connecting to the shoulder and later removed the legs finally leaving a chest and the head, which caused 3000 deaths. The Imperial Japanese Army collectively killed 580,000 people.What I want is just japs to apologies all over the Asia what Japanese did and accept the own crime of raping Korean woman and massacre which done by jap army in whole Asia. and just applogise from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationship of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame jap untill jap accept it. even jap applogised its war crime its not the meaning jap would be forgiven. never.
but a first step. just jap must accept own war crime and educate it in school forever and apologise from the heart.
And pay money to each victims of jap war criminal.
its what jap needed to do right now.

DELET

don't forget cool Korean guys in "Handsome Street" at Shin-Okubo

all girls like cool Korean men working in "Hansome Street" at Shin-Okubo desu senpai

But some of our soccer player is kawaii. see?
Let us see the kawaii Korean soccer player now(no offensive but just curiouse).

also don't forget about this handsome Japanese guy on the street.

pay reparaisons you island monkeys

What are you doing?
Pls stop blame Korea! There is no reason to dosuch things.

>another Korean man in "Handsome Street"
cool Korean guy is the best

Another ordinary korea japan hatred thread

dont call us monkey u racist!

Holy fuck, is this India?

Why Korean and Japanese is fighting in this thread?
What for? Just stop.

>pay reparaisons
when are you going to pay?

>It's another "Whites with proxies roleplay as Japan and Korea" thread

But some of our soccer player is kawaii too.

>gunned down 32people

Korean is brave lol

Some of Kawaii Japanese soccer player

>Watashiwa white and shit.

No I'm Japanese.

And I think fighting with Korean or such things are truly a meaningless and pointless. Especially in Sup Forums.
I wonder why some of Japanese and Korean is doing this. Really don't know why.

Jomon is asian. Not a white at all.

continentals are THIS obsessed with us

>DONG SOON
lol

Pure Cipangid, Jomon, Ainu Japanese can develope body hair like this.

Can you, chinkish yayoi Korean shit?

Pure Japanese are from eurasian descent.
Maybe the same europeans who are buried in those chinese Pyramids like gods.

Go fuck yourself.

>WE WUZ JOMON AND SHIET

I have rarely seen humans as disgusting as them, they are really ugly
they're koreans ?

Not white at all, thats the point. But not asian at all.

Caucasian and Mongoloid have one of the most recent division, Jomon and Ainu even more recent.

koreans pre-surgery look like living asian racist stereotypes.

but they are still better than the tens of millions afrofrench living in your country...

I agree. Racially (and culturally) Japan belongs in Europe.

japs are ugly too
less than koreans, but it's either they look like plastic dolls, or they look like mutants

That far as europe I dont know. But Japanese are not exactly the same as the rest of asian countries.

Thats what I mean.

be my guest, go to korea please, and never come back. I'd rather have 10 more niggers in my country than 1 koreaboo like you

>Heil Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il
Kim san,
time to go back to your cunt.

Do you any of you guys sometimes wonder if a group picture you were a part of in high school is being picked apart on some Chinese or Russian troll site somewhere, like what we do here?

Japs act like a Britons. We are not Europe n shiet.

>implying implication

한국에 갔다 왔어요. 재미있지만 내가 못 생겨서 sex안 했어요 ㅜㅜ

Sup Forums is not a troll site.

the only solution is to punish them by pumping lots and lots of continental's sperm inside them.

Sup Forums is for a serious conversation between smart people.

>Japs act like a Britons
Nooooo!

>Japanese Tourists’ Naked Swim Invites Investigation
>thaivisa.com/forum/topic/901110-japanese-tourists’-naked-swim-invites-hua-hin-police-investigation/

Ainu is Okhotsk people.
And Okhotsk people add ploynesian South Island asian is Jomon.
Jomon add Yayoi(continental mongloid) is Yamato(the people who is saying the people of riseing sun, and started samurai shogunate).
They are anyway all asian.
Okhotsk and ploynesian may look bit different but those Jomon is very few now. We are just a Yamato and Yamato is asian.
I don't want to fight with Korean about this issue. Anyway Yayoi was elite people of japan, so there is no reason that Korean angry about.

yeah, but most of them are japs. koreans are calmer in Sup Forums.

Japan is a another version of England with same attitude to others.

and i'm supposed to know your moonrunes ?

Exactly this.

I've already been to South Korea. It was better than Paris. No terrorist attacks.

then, please, go back to korea and stay there

>Say kim

and their women were good looking.
However the best looking ones (2) were Japanese.

nobody care kim

but i'm Italian...like my parents and grandparents and grandgrandparents and so on...the French i met in SK were either mulattas or with very russian/spanish/portuguese/italian sounding last names....

Why do Asian chicks have such unattractive feet?

thats just your delusion that comes from your inferiority complex. nobody here cares about it, while y'all hysterically overrate it from skeptical views of japan.

and you should grow out of the shitty hivemind "asians should be all together". that kind of thought simply makes you backward. we know everybody is eventually isolated. if anything japanese dont have a good feeling with the collective mind which often comes out of korea and china, while not of taiwan and hongkong.

highly satisfied with this naked show

but you Korean have to go back to cunt and join their protest ASAP

ネトウヨ同士の在日認定が始まった(笑)

Pls move to Kaikai ch.
It's place to fight japan and Korea.
Sup Forums people doesn't care about fighting of Korea and japan at all. Don't make a troue in here but move to Kaikai ch.

then which name do you prefer, Kim, Lee, Park?

>unattractive feet
but some attractive leg

no one of Sup Forumsposter is intarested those japan and Korean fight.
Or Very careful logical counterargument would be ok but it's also very risky as well.
The Sup Forums that five or six years ago(around 2010 to 2011) was still a peaceful and enjoyable.
Just try to make to go back to like that age.
just ignore anti japan post or anti Korean post. it's a low quality bait all the time.
Or just go to Kaikai ch.
It's website of just for the eternal fight between japan and Korea.
You guys can fight without any limit. Japan and Korea, Just go to Kaikai ch and fight.
kaikai.ch

Are you literally retarded?

I don't see how having a non indo european language makes us "far less" european than the brits, who are effectively 85% white British and who don't share a land border with any of the mainland countries

i understand what you mean, but you should learn english before getting at netouyos. posters like you look as problematic and lazy as netouyos to me.

dont post the same boring shit again and again, you netouyo dunce. your posts arent even worth a read. no matter what you try to do nobody will never be convinced by it.

but why you anti-Japan foreigners are leeching off the Japanese taxpayers ?

過去に事故で頭強く打ったりしたの? それとも子供の時から特別なクラスで学んだとか?

Holy shit it's another weeb thread

No japs where not WII WUZZU YUROPIEN N SHIIEETSU, nothing more than inbred chinks

Present yourself to a high velocity semi-trailer, you mentally challenged mongoloid foot fag

Since there are a lot of Japs gathered in this thread - can someone finally explain to me this "Japanese can't pronounce 'r'" meme?

If you constantly mispronounce "r" for "l" and the other way around, why won't you just replace the letters in the alphabet?

why are east asians so ugly?

Ok suomi

Are Japs to Asia what Brits are to Europe?

t. Fish-eating, inbred, xenophobic islander

Continentals run this world!

nice meme picture my friend, upboated

wtf happened to us?

Apparently the "Perus" logo is supposed to represent the eu sceptic centre left political party in Finland called "perussuomalaiset", which means some like "true finns" in English. I didnt make this image but I guess its supposed to show that these people are "true finns' or something like that.

What is japan if not asian? Polynesian?