What are these called in your country?

>UK
>Cats Eyes

>Spain
>Captafaros= Capta+faros=Lightcatchers
>Also Cat's eyes as well

What is it?

some kind of reflective lighting on dimly lighted roads

Uh how do we say this ? Des rélféchisseurs ?

Same

reflectors
also, that thing is the most retarded design I have ever seen it probably cost taxpayers 30 times one of these bad boys and works half as well
what happens when they need to repair it, do they have to rip up half of fucking england to get it out of the ground?

They don't need repairing, they are on springs so they are indestructible and wash themselves every time they are driven over.

Binoculars/russian spy

>russian spy

is it true?

We use pic related, which are called reflekspæl or vejkantspæl.

I was unaware Britain had obtained indestructible glass and spring technology, in that case it makes total sense to put 5 kgs of iron into the middle of the road instead of a handful of plastic

Dunno. We don't have them

>Cats Eyes
I've never heard that in my life cunt.

Where I'm from they're called Popping Jerries

We use this too, but we call it a priest

i don't how cats eyes are called in italy, probably because arent that common

Estonians and their humor.

Balises réfléchissantes
Dispositifs réfléchissants
Catadioptres

kabuto

Looks like machine gun bunker.
We call it 'Road light"

Not sure what the other bloke is talking about. But they are a lot more sturdy than the ones in Australia, they have come loose in the past. We use them on the port I work at and they get ran over by heavy vehicles 24/7 and last fucking ages.

They are being replaced by solar powered ones more closer to the aussie cats eyes. Oddly enough my old mans got them in his driveway and built into his deck back home in Australia. They're about $100 each though lol

The Caliphate of Brazil

Formal: catadióptrico
Informal: olho de gato

>In the morning of 25 April 1999 on the M3 motorway in Hampshire, England, a van dislodged the steel body of a cat's eye which flew through the windscreen of a following car and hit a passenger (the drum and bass DJ known as Kemistry) in the face, killing her instantly. The coroner recorded a verdict of accidental death.[14] Investigators acknowledged that the cat's eye bodies occasionally came loose, but added that such an accident was previously unheard of.[15]

idiot.your replying to the same country as your own