There are Brits and Burgers in this board RIGHT NOW who can only speak 1 (One) language

There are Brits and Burgers in this board RIGHT NOW who can only speak 1 (One) language.

>there are "people" on this board who doesnt speak 3 (minority langs doesnt count) languages which all of them are on different language family

how can you live with ignorance

Speaking one language is the natural way to live. That's why in many languages the word for 'foreigner' is 'mute' or 'nonsense speaker'.

You think the Chinese learned mongolion? no, even when they were conquered they cucked the mongols into speaking chinese.
You think the Greeks learned persian? no, they cucked the barbarian* persians into speaking greek.

*(barbarophonos) ("of incomprehensible speech")

I advise you to purge any redundant languages from your vocabulary, free up some space in your skull for useful information.

>hello, i only know english but chings didnt speak mongolian so its ok to be ignorant

There are """people""" on this planet right now that don't exclusively speak English and French

fucking squareheads lol

Why is English so cucked?I mean we were invaded countless times and never were an empire,yet our language is not as close as cucked as English.

>"So i see on your Curriculum Vitae you haven't put any other foreign languages, how come ?"
>Ah yes you see speaking one language is the natural way to live. You think the Chinese learned mongolion? no, even when they were conquered they cucked the mongols into speaking chinese. This is why I won't learn any other language so my brain can remain fully uncucked.

>fully uncucked
>said by a French
But English is really cucked

you were the invaders
nobody knows the mysterious origins of your horse-fucking language, nobody cares about steppe niggers

>Implying everyone in any relevant field where you're trying to get a job doesn't already speak English
>implying there's even 1 (one) good reason to learn another language

But our language is Indo-European and is not connected at all with Uralic and Altaic languages

I sat the Mandarin equivalent of a B1 written exam and an A2 oral exam this morning. Fight me.
I'm considering starting Russian or Arabic at some point.

Odd. It's always an Albanian who goes on about English being a cucked language, yet he posts his thought in English.
My neurones are starting to warm up.

>Implying everyone in any relevant field where you're trying to get a job doesn't already speak English
out of the average of the 50 members of my class at uni I was the best, and i'm only fluent
>implying there's even 1 (one) good reason to learn another language
as much as there are reasons to earn more money.

I'm asking a question.You see,I can't write a single word in English without using a loanword,so I was wondering. Care to answer?

Yeah, I try to learn other languages. Even did three years of French in high school and two years of Japanese in uni. It just doesn't stick. I can never find any use for the languages I'm trying to learn so I slowly forget everything.

Meant so say sentence,not word,sorry

>comes from multi lingual country
>knows 4 languages

english, spanish, russian and japanese speaker reporting in
will eventually do german and then use spanish to get a decent intermediate grasp at the other romance languages
Literally the perfect combination with maximum coverture, only weakness is no chink, but who ever gave a fuck about chinks?

When the island you live on gets settled by the Danes, Normans, various Germanic tribes and various Celtic tribes, it's pretty much a guarantee that loanwords will appear

As someone who went to Elementary school in the US and Primary School over here, it's the fact that we only start studying languages really late compared to other cunts, and in other cunts the studies are much more intense.

Virtually all language education bodies agree it's easier for someone to study a language when they're young, and it's easier to learn a language later on in life.

I didn't even start studying foreign languages until I was 11 or so, and even it was only for an hour per week for 3 years.

In a huge number of countries, foreign language studies start as soon as you start school and by the time you're 10, you're already studying other subjects like Science in the foreign language.

Luxembourg does this well. Most people will speak Luxembourgish at home, then Primary education is taught in German and explanations are given in Luxembourgish. When you come to Secondary Education, it is taught in German and French

Spoken Mandarin isn't too bad as long as you make sure you don't get lazy and stop using tones

Written Mandarin on the other hand is a nightmare

I speak Welsh, French and English

Do you speak Welsh at home or did you learn it at school?

First language, lived in northern Wales with mamgu for my first years.