en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Italy_football_rivalry
m.youtube.com/watch?v=klAlXONjK5M
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl_1kOgdPv0
youtube.com/watch?v=CAgfdKUz1LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgetting italy-germany

1. Brazil - Italy

>brazil - uruguay

I know there's some extreme history, but it's pretty far back in history, no?

How are these rivalries? I don't see any of these teams except the USA in the NFL

I even translated every team name in Spanish and European but none of those names came up
The closest was the Browns for brassil

mexico usa is too high

italy germany should replace

heres a (you) for effort my southern friend

if Brazil and Italy have a rivalry then Argentina and Germany have a bigger rivalry because 3 WC finals

where the fuck is italy germany

literally the only one that matters

>Peru-Chile and England-Argentina that low

Reddit pls

that argument could be made
just haven't processed the last final

but there's also the 1982 game which is very deeply printed in Brazilian's collective memory.

This. How the fuck you put USA-Mexico over that I don't know.

Argentina's rivalries are Germany(biggest one), Brazil(classic one), Uruguay, England(not so much lately due England team becoming shit) and México(they hate us more than us to them) Chile is not a rivalrie, se always beat themrivalrie

>USA - Mexico is a good rivalry meme
You're letting Sup Forums influence you too much. The USA meme started like 20 years ago maybe.

where the fuck is Canada - USA rivalry?

>chile having rivalries

To have a rivalry it has to be at least even, do you want me to look up chile's head to head with argentina brasil and uruguay, it isnt even fair...

thats only in icepunch

>CFL

Play some real football

according to some polls Croatia - Serbia is a big rivalry, but I don't see how can that be a big rivalry if both countries are just 20 year old.

Why are people pretending like Italy-Germany is a major rivalry?

Its incredibly one sided from the German side.

Cause they want to literally kill each other I guess.

we all know how lulzy things can get in the balkans

youtube.com/watch?v=SC0gd4r6QQQ

That gif is awesome, kek.

Can I save it?

yeah they want to rip each others throats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Italy_football_rivalry

in 33 meetings italy have won 15, hermany have won 8. how do you figure nigel ?

We don't fell this about uruguay.

Our rivals are
1- Argentina
2- Italy
3- Netherlands

And maybe we can inclusde Germany now, after 1x7 and 2002 finals

So we win in both sports?

>Netherlands

literally who

England-Argentina should be higher, Brazil-Uruguay isn't a top 3 rivalry and
>mexico-USA

How many times have Germany beat Italy in a major competition?

Its ok, I'll wait.

Mexico-USA weren't even rivals until mid 2000s when the media starting fabricated it to create tension in the political community to enforce stricter immigration laws.

I wish we played against England again. It's been a very long time since the last match

India China is the biggest

Holanda para nós...

We played important games in WC 94, 98, 2010, 2014.

It's 2 x 2 now...

>third play match
>important

no one gave a fuck, even Van Gaal himself explicitly said he didn't give a fuck beforehand.

but yeah those others were quite memorable.

When Trump builds his wall, Mexico-USA becomes #1

I always root for Mexico because I have Mexican friends and I want them to be happy :)

This. It also had great players like Donovan heating it up and making it fun, without them these games feel uninteresting now days.

I don't want to buy into politics meme, because people really don't care about it. I feel it was more of a fabricated rivalry to make CONCACAF seem like a competitive zone.

>No S.S. vs A.S
>No A.C vs Milan
>No United vs Manchester

Of course no ones cares about the 3rd or 4th place, but we beat them 2 times in WC's, and now they beat us in the last two...

And also because you're a subhuman spic

Weeeellllllll Germany and Italy are both the most successful European sides, so it's clear why. Every time they meet you put them even, despite the one-sided results (I assume you meant to write "one sided from the Italian side"). In recent years you would put Germany as favourites against Italy any time, but Italy still get the result. Both sides take it very seriously, and they have history in major competitions, so it's a rivalry. A rivalry can be one-sided. The Celtics have beaten the Lakers something like 11-2 in NBA finals, and it's maybe the biggest rivalry in NBA history.

I'm still butthurt from 1998 desu desu.
t. english guy

serbia and croatia as a nation are older than argentina tho

This

>2. Brazil - Uruguay
>4. Argentina - Uruguay
>5. Peru - Chile

If you're gonna put these in there might as well add every third world shithole that hates each

>France-Germany

not really...put Italy-Germany in this spot

Argentina-Deutschland is considered a classic match but no one considered it a rivality

Argies have a lot of rivalries. Is it because of jealousy?

>no brady-manning

It's just a football thing 2bh

Why hasn't Bestikas vs Galatsaray been posted?
Ajax vs Feyenoord?
Liverpool vs Manure?
Benifica vs Porto?
Celtic vs Rangers?

it's because OP is selfcenterd faggot

>Besiktas vs Halaltasaray instead of Fenerbache vs Gala.

rivalries tend to come from war

Put Germany behind England and it would be ok. It is a classic more than a rivalry as we understand it.

And yes, behind Germany is Mexico, but mainly because I believe they think we are their Germany, and despise us for it.

>4. Argentina - Uruguay
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

cual rivalidad si se le llevan mamandose la verga.

>cual rivalidad si se le llevan mamandose la verga

que raro que no uses ese argumento tambien para demarcar al puesto 8

Its just an argieposter giving himself too much credit.
100% guaranteed he's from Buenos Aires

this

we just meet quite often in WC Knockouts

That's how we live football. We get bored if we don't hate our opponents and mock them.

Btw, our rivalries against Brazil and Uruguay are friendlies, unlike Chile and England ones

>2. Brazil - Uruguay

What?

11. Bulgaria v. Macedonia

>Chile-Peru
Maybe in the past, now for us Peru is like playing against Bolivia and Venezuela. It's obligatory to win against a team that is not even going to be close to qualify for a WC.
>Chile-Argentina
Wut? For us playing against Argentina is just like playing against Brazil. We expect to lose and hope to draw.

The only teams that we are close in VS matches are Colombia and Paraguay but we don't have any rivalry with them

For me to get excited in a WC final as shit would hit the fan it is:

1- Argentina - Brazil
2- Germany - Netherlands
3- France - Italy
4- England - Germany
5- Spain - Portugal

Nothing else, cant think of more. The other rivalries are sort of all leveled for me.

Iraq - Iran is the most explosive.

>No Argentina-England
>No Italy-Germany

Ayyy

Ahh right,

5- Italy - Germany
6- Argentina - England
7- Spain - Portugal

West Germany - East Germany

*tips fedora*

france-italy was awesome until both countries went to shit

9/10

>No Argentina-Netherlands
>No Argentina-Germany
>Implying we give a fuck about england anymore when their football is oficially worse than usa now
>Implying we care about the yoruguas anymore

>Argentina-Chile
>rivalry
seriously you millenials need to read some football history, even Mexico has more rivalry than Chile toward us

OP's head is stuck in his own arse since birth, England and Chile """"rivalries"""" are memes

>Mexico - Argentina
>Mexico - Brazil
>Mexico - Netherlands

>USA - Every middle eastern/muslim national team

m.youtube.com/watch?v=klAlXONjK5M

Based meme master Guidetti made this into more of a rivalry in football. Sweden and Denmark fought more wars between eachother than any other nations on the planet throughout history.

And then our regular/seniors national team sent the Danes out of the euros in October 2015 and got ourselves a place in it. It was talk about them retiring Zlatan for us, and then he replied by saying that he had just sent their entire team into retirement after scoring 3 goals on them in 2 games.

Other than the obvious ones

Brazil - Italy (memorable historical games)
Argentina - Germany (same)
England - Scotland (oldest one)
USA - Iran (I still remember the laughs when they played in 98)
Portugal - Spain (predictable)

Alabama-Auburn
Alabama-LSU
Michigan-Ohio State
Oklahoma-Texas

Based Zlatan

>People here think USA-Mexico isnt a big rivalry

The last match we played - the Concacrap Cup - had 93,000 in attendance. It's one of the biggest attendances for a national team rivalry this side of the hemisphere

nobody in germany gives a shit about argentinia

no one else has stadiums that big anymore you faggot

>anymore
>implying you ever did you poor fuck

Well it could be because your combined populations are like 460 million or something

1st of all serbia and cro are older than any of nations from murica.2nd thing is that football match between cro and serb started a war in 90'
So those fans u have with knives and bottles are like kids compare to balkan.
Dont get delusional too much

I think Costa Rica and Mexico have a bigger rivalry than USA and Mexico but I may be completely biased. In any case:
>Peru - Chile
niggawut?

River Plate vs Boca Jr's
Pumas vs America

>England - Germany """""""""""""""""""""rivalry""""""""""""""""""""""

Chicano

fuck up pussy

Portugal - Spain must be like Argentina - Uruguay, we don't really hate each other, but it's a funny game to watch.
But Spain - France and Spain - Netherlands has developed some hate lately. I would even include Italy.

>mexico- netherlands

dude it was just one match and it happened 4 years ago. Get over it. A proper rivalry needs more than a decade to be considered so and lots of blows and some deaths need to be involved.

They fit 200k brazilians in the Maracana to watch their team get cucked. People suicided over that match.

Where is the biggest of them all, Denmark-Sweden?

Portugal- Spain should in the 1st place and its not even in that list...

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl_1kOgdPv0
Shit gets heated when they play

youtube.com/watch?v=CAgfdKUz1LY
with sound

Spain - Catalonia

catalans have been owning spanish football for almost a decade, no matter what mafia tactics the spanish government uses to try and win

the germans don't give a fuck about us lad, neither do the argies desu, the only country that really truly cares about beating us is the jocks